XRB Don't be fuckin stupid

XRB is dipping now because of everything EXCEPT the utility of the coin.

Be smart. Take advantage of the idiotic dip. This coin is going Top 5 easy. Binance listing coming next week and a rebranding in the works.

Other urls found in this thread:

raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_1niabkx3gbxit5j5yyqcpas71dkffggbr6zpd3heui8rpoocm5xqbdwq44oh
coindesk.com/100-billion-controversy-xrps-surge-raises-hard-questions-ripple/
nytimes.com/2018/01/04/technology/bitcoin-ripple.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hm what does this coin have to do with jamie foxx?

Shhhhh still accumulating a giant stack. People chasing “cheap” coins with no utility will be so sorry the missed this one. Anyone grasping at straws to knock XRB is usually just bitter, regretting not getting in earlier. This is a top 3 coin end of 2018–BTC ETH XRB—Store of value, smart conctracts platform, medium of exchange. All in on this holy trinity.

Hello i bought at 30
gonna hold though

The normies chasing shit after fuckin big bang theory...are you kidding me

Why even post this OP? I've been buying this coin on its way up since .9 cents. I made more on this coin in 1 month than I did in 6 months working my desk job. Just keep it quiet and accumulate. Delete This.

>b-b-buy my shitcoin bags plz

kys lmfao

its gonna dump once transactions start hitting kucoin isn't it? look at this shit
raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_1niabkx3gbxit5j5yyqcpas71dkffggbr6zpd3heui8rpoocm5xqbdwq44oh

coindesk.com/100-billion-controversy-xrps-surge-raises-hard-questions-ripple/

nytimes.com/2018/01/04/technology/bitcoin-ripple.html?_r=0

>>“This is beyond insane,” said Jeremy Gardner, an investor who previously worked at the virtual currency hedge fund Blockchain Capital, which invested in Ripple. “There’s absolutely nothing driving this rally except rampant FOMO, misinformation, and speculation.”

enjoy your "three big partnerships coming up" probably more deception

tldr: banks aren't interested really in xrp, but ripple has other blockchain products the banks are interested in, not the xrp coin. simple misunderstanding the ripple people were all too happy to exploit

you're all just fundraising for ripple corps other products. enjoy your profit for now, bu as a long term hodl? NOPE

>XRB
SHIT WRONG COIN

thought you were talking about ripple lol

carry on, i'll look into xrb op thanks for the heads up maybe

Lel.
Eoy price? I got in at $3.91 and I'm still salty about missing all these moon missions rn.

Hahahaha fuckin lost it on xrp rant.

Fuck xrp btw

i'm accumulating

this thing literally has too much hype to fail and it is super simplistic and easy to grasp for the noobies. Easily 100$ soon

> mfw only 55 rai
> mfw waiting for my coins to moon
$250 -> $2000 should make me happy, but I just want XRB to keep mooning, fampai

and also since nobody else has but 2 and 2 together I will give you guys a hint.

This is bitgrail cashing out their XRB profits. They are sitting on a very fat stack and they know as soon as binance lists they will have nowhere to sell their coins because all the volume will have gone from bitgrail to binance. Binance won't let you withdraw more than 2BTC per day without more verification so bitgrail is cashing out on their own exchange without paying enormous fees to do so.

As soon as they are done dumping we will reach new ATH

this. it is clear that the smart money is cashing out now (or at leash partially cashing out). Actually impressed how well it is holding up given the circumstances

There's no volume on KuCoin right now because deposits are frozen

go go go go go

Mercatox is selling like at like 30% lower and I can't move my xrb out of it ahh