I bought a shitload of these.. so dont shill me this shit, will it rise coming months weeks?

I bought a shitload of these.. so dont shill me this shit, will it rise coming months weeks?

if yes why
if no why

gonna keep em anyway but realistically...whats it gonna do biz

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1918419,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

VEN ICX and Chain Link are gonna be the breakouts this year

they're basically going to be mini eths by end of year/bubble pop in Q4

"it will moon once the walls are down"
thats what most shills keep saying here.

yes, so i want proper advice.. i dont need that fake shit. if someone says its going to crash fine with me.. ill ride the downwards wave. Someone with knowledge just has to give his insights

Compared to most shitcoins here it is actually being held down by whale walls. They are slowly being eaten through which explains the constant gain in price over the last few days. I cant tell you what happens once they are gone but what i can tell you is that it is basically mooning in slow motion because of the sell walls. They are slowly being eaten one by one right now. Dont know if it makes you any more comfy but i have 65% of my portfolio in it.

Thank you, finally a normal honest answer. here its either BUY THIS SHIT QUICK!!! or DUMP THAT SHIT QUICK!!

thanks user

Grats dude. You bought into a marketing campaign

Rebranding in a few weeks. More partnerships are coming out of NDA which leads to announcements. Rebranding finishes up near the end of February and there will be near constant announcements and news.

Possible PBOC integration but that isn't factored into the calculations.

If you want a SAFE hold that will go 10X in the before February hold VeChain.

Just keep holding, I already made the mistake yesterday by selling half my coins and now it went to >4$.
I don't think it will moon soon but climb steadily, so don't expect 1000% gains like with other shitcoins.

look at the charts nigga

Please give me your FUD. I want to hear your problem with VeChain.

You honestly think it will be over $40 a coin by february?

Everything is risky user...
I researched a lot this company and it seems pretty decent. I’ll hold it firmly.
The guy talking about the walls and the weak whales is right. WILL IT MOON? Maybe, maybe not. If you do the research, it grew up as a healthy kid... it will grow. Their goal was 3,6$ and we’re far ahead from it. The new goal is 7,4$. Could it be tomorrow? Yes. Could it be on the end of the year? Yes too
It will grow. We cannot predict the speed of this grow... I keep it as a safe investment on a real deal thing. This money was eth (growing quite a bit everyday) and I have 0 regrets

dyor you fucking braindead retard. unbelievable such brainlets exist

No.
40? Maybe 6,7~

Poorfag jewish Logan Paul fan detected

Yeah. Simply because Sunny has never under delivered or overhyped. He simply delivers. He says January is going to BELOW our minds and he has been dropping partnerships every few days since last month. It's going 10X before the end of this month. Maybe higher but a 10X is all I know it will at least get.

so

who is the cocacola kid? and what does he know?

Probably some intern who works at one of the offices or knows someone that does.

He obviously has inside information but he sounds like a douchebag every time he posts something. Despite this I hope he is right because he is the origin of the Peoples Bank of China rumors and he has been spot on every time.

what??

ive got a thundernode ready and quite confident will retire this year

check this shit out, his last tweet was about pu'er tea. Maybe some partnership to verify the real tea, or someshit

content.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1918419,00.html

I'll trade you 1mm bitbean for your node

I'm sitting /comfy/ with 33k VEN but wish I had enough to get a Thunder node!

Yeah. Obviously it's something to do with tea and dumpling but it's irrelevant what it is exactly.

If they come out with an announcement about a partnership that has to do with Pu'er tea or Dumplings then the PBOC rumor is basically confirmed.

In which just hold because it will eventually go 100X this year.

>go all in on ven
>use eoy gains to buy mining rig for filecoin

I'm want to retire by 2020.

based sunny

>if dumplings is confirmed then pboc is confirmed

wat?

It's pretty useful technology, I will soon be able identify stolen goods from counterfeits on illegal flea markets, imagine.

the cola kid as been 4/4 so far and also called the PBOC

The guy who spread the PBOC rumor has leaked other announcements before they came out. Earlier today he posted about READING and BOOKS about 8 hours before VeChain tweeted bout their partnership with digital publisher with a focus on books.

He also made a similar post today or recently about Pu'er Tea and Soup Dumplings. If there is an announcement about a partnership with companies that focus on EITHER of those things it means the PBOC rumor is basically confirmed.

link for his pboc post?

isnt Pboc China's equivalent of the Federal Reserve? or is it a regular bank too

I thought about buying some but not sure if it's overvalued at the moment?

My raiblocks taught me a thing about coins being overvalued, ouch ow

nvm found it

It's their equivalent yes. Which is what makes it such big news. It would fly past Ripple's cap if it was confirmed.

you know, reciting the information and research you know about a coin to someone else can really show yourself if you even know anything about the coin to begin with. So explaining it to others helps yourself.

and another one

No, they would just set bigger walls to hold it down. Its not some whales holding the price but vechain.

They would exhaust their whole supply trying to hold it down if China actually started using a buyable crypto on the backend of their Central banking system.

The only reason they have been able to hold it down to some degree is it doesn't have the volume or exposure to create a bull-run they can't stop. 500 BTC won't hold up when the volume is 160K BTC

imo their technology still sounds pretty good and if the PBoC rumor is true this is gonna go up even further. My portfolio is currently 23% of this coin. Hoping that XLM will moon a bit soon so I can trade it in for more VEN at a profit before this shit blows up.