I shilled you REQ, I shilled you PRL... Now im bringing you Snovio

I shilled you REQ, I shilled you PRL... Now im bringing you Snovio.

>Currently in a dip. ITS EVEN IN A CUP AND HANDLE FORMATION
>Only listed on a few exchanges including Kucoin (everything on kucoin fucking blasts off)

Your chance to get in early for once.

What the fuck does it even do? Sounds fucking alaskan

Kek

>I shilled you REQ, I shilled you PRL
You sound like a fucking retard. No thanks.

One of the lowest cost coins on Kucoin, one of the only exchange allowing for new registrations, plus normies don't give a shit about which coin they buy just that it is the cheapest, see Tronix. A great buy to Ride the normie stupidity.

DYOR faggot. Fomo in later

>doesnt understand the self fullfilling prophecy implicated with a cup n handle formation

too volatile atm
ill wait until before the chinks wake up tomorrow

Mad cause you missed out on both.

... and now youre gonna miss out on this

>what does it do
Since when did that matter? Look at Tron or Ada. Buying anything low with enough shilling and selling later works.

Exactly just treat this whole retarded situation for what it is, no one is reading white papers no one cares about the technology, just buy low and low market cap coins sell high.

ye. get in on this easy 3x

this thing has some huge fucking walls preventing the price anywhere, u can tell the whales want this one on cuckoin

I bought this @ 1 cent
Sold @ 4 cents :/

walls arent as bad as DBC walls

>shills shit
>doesn't explain what it does

shittier shilling m8

Meh ill give it a shot. Fuck u op if this tanks

As if that matters for any coin, what does tronix do? What do 90% of these coins do, they do fucking nothing and their only use is to make me some money before this whole bubble shits itself.

Thank me later

Solid team with established partner companies (Uber, Lego, Ubisoft, Soundcloud, etc.) Low market cap. This is an easy 10x right here

Chadfolio

Snovio is transforming into a unique decentralized lead sourcing platform, combining SaaS and marketplace models fueled with SNOV tokens, which is fundamental for introducing an innovative approach to lead generation and sourcing.

Why, thank you! Wish I was at 10k already where I could put more into various moon missions. There is Bouny0x, Elix, a third one that I don't remember, VeChain, but I had to pick one and SNOV seems to be the best. Pre-moon, very low cap and big space for growth, solves an existing problem, already has partnerships... This is going to be a great ride.

Low market cap grab bags