Get rich with KuCoin referrals

Just a quick guide on how to make a decent profit getting people to sign up with your ref-link.

You can either choose paying for advertisement or doing it the free way. Obviously the returns are better if you pay for advertising.

The free method involves joining normie Facebook groups and start doing low key shilling with your ref-code. Other social networks work as well, be creative.

The second method, which I prefer, involves paying for advertisements. Basically you make an ad on Google with your ref-code and tell people about how great KuCoin is. You can also use Facebook.
I have had really good results with this and I am currently at 130 direct referrals, 210 level 1 and 178 level 2.

Just a quick guide if you are looking for some easy money. The latest payout/extraction I was able to claim $400 which is more than I paid for advertising.

Naturally, if you are not signed up on KuCoim yet, please use my code as an appreciation of this thread.

Code: 1HaQx

Cheers!

what do you even put in these ads? i have zero referrals so far, pls help

24eR8

17uQ4

0 so far, thanks Veeky Forums

I know that feel

218Nb

Gosh I need some refs nau 1HgQ7

Target the correct people, let them know how rich they can get. Why KuCoin etc

or you can use a ref code thatll actually get you bonuses and not this shit

1c54d

Everyone on Veeky Forums is already signed up. You have to go new places

1uac5

but where?!
I don't want to go to reddit ;__;

Buy PFR on etherdelta for a x10
Qtum now for wechat news
r=1scNd
Thanks anons

1b8Pv

An amazing idea
Here's my code: 1K4hv

1ha6v

24g7Q

Thank you team!

New exchange opening later this month. If you use the sign up link below the first 100k people (currently 89k so be quick) get $500 credited to their account which can only be used to reduce trading fees. There is a quick survey you need to complete that basically asks what features you want for the exchange it takes less than 1minute, at the end it says you need to then like them on social media but you don't actually need to just click the button that says activate or something similar.

Worth the 1 or 2mins it takes just in case the exchange ends up being worthwhile.

upcoin.com/?ID=bee4fe1a

1cwse
Use mine for better gains than anyone here. I started early with reddit and FB shilling and sitting comfy.

27y38

E3dvgo
Heres my method, I've joined a bunch of crypto related discords. The more normie, the better because some people there literally don't know anything but coinbase. Then just talk about how hyped coin is on kucoin and they usually ask for a guide on how to use kucoin. Sometimes they say they'll use your code for helping them out, if they don't I ask if they will. Gotten some refs like this, but your mileage may vary.

1bgxy

E3ilyi - ty bros I really love you and hope you have a successful time!

what did u put for the landing page because when i put my ref link it says the url is invalid

1fhNg
myy neighbour cat depends on this

1y86s