Operation: Get pewdiepie to shill BAT

I'm starting this thread. Veeky Forums has done marvelous things before. BAT hodlers UNITE for this cause!

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/creators/
reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo1ea/hurr_durr_my_dudes/
reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo25r/with_all_the_cryptocurrency_craze_happening_rn/
reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo7f5/solved_demonitization_for_you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't do it retard. Or you will pop the crypto bubble much earlier than expected.

Replace with youtube demonetisation icon

Fuckin hell I'm in.

Good idea

I want my BAT to explode but I agree with you in that we should let the fun last for a bit more

can i get a quick rundown?

Literally post this image in his submissions reddit, there's a chance he'll react to it in a video.

Can we get jordan peterson in on this too? He's very anti -google

Some guy posted in a previous BAT thread that Pewdiepie flashed a quick article about how "blockchain can save the adpocalypse".

Pewds has a subreddit that he views every week where he picks the best/random memes and reads them on screen. If we can get upvotes on a meme with BAT in it, he will basically SHILL it for us. Which would make BAT explode.

yeah i doubt it, he's not a shill.
focus on fun comedy youtubers, not serious ones
h3h3 might do it for a laugh if they could make selling out to a coin funny somehow, they probably could.

or grab one of the dumbfuck youtubers that will do anything for money. prank invasion pays hookers for fake surprise street interviews. there's no integrity stopping them from shilling anything, even a literal pump and dump shitcoin if you like, he wont care as long as hes in on it.

>interviews
i meant to say makeouts
not sure why i wrote interviews

BAT being some sort of coin that promotes ads on videos or something? also what exchanges is it on

he doesnt have to shill it retard just react to it onscreen

basically all of them including binance

Philip De Franco is down with BEST. He's talked about it before

Yea it's basically a coin that lets publishers be paid by viewers through decentralized ads. All his videos get/got demonitized since the adpocalypse.

holy shit if this works, the turbo moon for BAT is coming

Down with BAT even

In with a few grand at 2370 a couple weeks back. Holding to the moon now lads it's all uphill from here.

I bet h3h3 could be easily swayed because he will do anything to stick it to jewtube

>he doesnt have to shill it retard just react to it onscreen
lol people aren't that retarded
>"accidental" product placement
"oh hey look at me accidentally reacting to this coin, its not like im only mentioning the coin to make bank, no shilling here" yeah no

if you're going to shill, just be honest. i'm not anti-semetic but i must suggest that acting like a stereotypical jew turning everything into a lie or manipulation, isn't working like it used to, people can spot that shit now, and we dont like it

Talked to my boy pewds.
He said he'll shill prl in his next video

Im approaching the BAT subreddit with the idea as we speak.

Racist sexist piece of shit who only 13 year old boys watch?
What are those kids gonna do? Buy crypto? As if they could. You need to be verified on coinbase.

The adpocalypse is greatly exaggerated, your favorite youtube celeb is still receiving more money than your neet ass gets in a year
>he fell for the unemployed youtube star is poor meme

Id say his biggest fanbase is definitely over 25+

He's far too rich for his own good

Those 13 year olds grew up (not really) I guess.

I see you were spreading FUD in the other thread as well, go back to plebbit

Post your memes on /r/PewdiepieSubmissions, then we'll upboat them to the moon.

>he's not a shill
yes he is

i don't think he's racist or sexist. i think you've just been told to think that. stop swallowing the fake news medias loads. have some self respect and do your own research. it's called "character assasination" because pewdiepie as fucking ridiculous as he is actually has some fucking integrity and isn't going to be bullied by the liberal word police. also he doesn't even like hitler, its like you think he's serious and you can't see the joke. yeah i get it, "arent jokes supposed to be funny" wow you're so clever. you know what i meant. fucking brainwashed slug people

I bet Arctic Circle NEETs love him

UNITE.
Now, what do weo do?

what does he shill for?
western civilization? clean bedrooms? do you know what the word shill means. i guess he's shilling himself maybe? is that what you mean? because i believe thats called "marketing"

Im totally not a shill, clean your room

Does BAT has any chances to be adapted in Youtube?

it already works with youtube user
brave.com/creators/

>racist
>sexist
go be offended on tumblr

SHILL THIS SHIT PEWDIEPIE reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo1ea/hurr_durr_my_dudes/

says deleted dude

I posted it on my cuck reddit account. I'm not trying to get obliterated by Veeky Forums. Make a throaway i have to wait 7 minutes

sold
not even kidding
you can just tip anyone through a browser?

now i see why youtubers would shill this. its an obvious match

He once showed his statistics.
I cant remember well but most of his viewers are well over 20. I think most even 30?

this

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo25r/with_all_the_cryptocurrency_craze_happening_rn/

Let the shilling begin.

Let the shilling begin for BAT

He's a faggot boomer. Suck a dick retard.

i can even see peterson shilling this now actually, he makes bank on patreon, this could more money for him, but in an ethical way since its voluntary and fucks youtube a bit

if i was a youtuber id be shilling it myself and its only a matter of time before more do. its free money

i bet you don't even know the guy, you're just baiting me. its pretty transparent

Only persons watching and taking this loud obnoxious cunt are literal children. How much buying power does your average 10 yo shitter has?

Bump for great idea

my contribution

Yes I do retard I watched his videos before he turned into a ultra new interviewing ethots and that ugly jew Shapiro. He's deluded old dumbass.

nice

thumbs up for megumin

don't shill it too much to him or he will begin to hate it.
personally I sent 30 BAT via the browser to him

MEMENCE TEH PROCEEBINGS

BAGS ROADED

this is good

"BAT" should be seen on it ... He probably wouldnt recognize the logo alone
Make it easy for him to shill

>i was into jordan peterson before it was cool to be into jordan peterson
>his first album was the best
>the fanbase ruined it for me
>i could tell you who i watch on youtube, but you've never heard of them
>jews!

you're cute

THIS

WE NEED TO BUY HIM OFF

Shill thread with reddit link pewdiepie actively checks.

wewlad

#1 on RISING

KEK

Na, we got the reddit thread going we need to upvote and everything seems legit. He will like this shit when it has 1000 upvotes nigger

not for long. You'll be able to buy directly from fiat through the browser.

Post link for sending him BAT

It's MOVING. Be part of the movement BIZRAELIS

This is some cringe shit

Heres a non shit idea
>ripple madness
>tron breaks marketcap
>typical CNN shit
>BUT CAN YOU DO THIS
>pewdiepie leans back
>his eyes glow
>magic wand his ass into the moon with blast off effects
>fade out with Brandon eich (this is important) with a BIG FUCKING DEFORMED alien head to show how intelligent he is (because he is) also with glowing eyes and a menacing smile

Nothing forced

It invokes more questions than it answers anything

Sorry bucko :]

Not going to buy this shitcoin because im comfy in my prl

I salute you however if you manage to pull this off. Many prl gains to you my lad

The plebbit BAT community is so retarded it's incredible...

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo7f5/solved_demonitization_for_you/

I must be the only shill in here.

Shill harder Veeky Forums

Im with you bizbro

What's your endgame?

good meme goy

Coming in!

>reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo7f5/solved_demonitization_for_you/

because this thread is better

fixed

Am i doing it right?

very nice, link to pewdiepiesubmiessions? I'll upvote it!!!

more thread. more spread senpai.

unironically yes

i don't have a reddit acct! somebody wanna copy it and put it on there?

that looks stupid and autistic and poorly done
so yes, you are doing it right

that's the best one so far!

upvote the big one too senpai!

hey its "Rising" now, nice job

the thread is mooning!

Damn I love the comments on the submissions. Lmfao

"woah that might actually help pewds..."

POST MORE THREADS!!! EVERY THREAD NEEDS TO BE ABOUT BAT.

DOWNVOTE EVERYTHING ELSE!

Please submit, i already shilled a photo

I've got 330 views on the original image. 23 upvotes lets keep this GOING biz

oh god the retards with post history in nothing but crypto subs pretending like they have no clue :|
not sure what i was expecting from redditors tbqh tho

Shhhh... nobody will know user

WE'RE ON THE SECOND PAGE