Nervous LTC Bagholder Thread

Veeky Forums, I'm having an emotional breakdown after being FOMOed to buy LTC at ATH. Could you help me to make an exit plan?

Let me tell you a secret, 2018 will be a repeat of 2017, except the top won't be 20k, but this time 200k ATH for the year.

>20k
>200k
Are you talking about BTC? I would be happy if LTC would just go up to $500. I should have bought ETH instead of this shitcoin

How to exist
Worst Case Options:
>Put in a limit sell at the price you bought it at
>wait a week
>Cry as it blows past your sell price.
Sell now
Take the loss
Cry a week or less later as it blow past its old high
Hodl
Wait days weeks months years
cry as everything else moons
Pick the one of these worse case scenarios that you think will cause you the least amount of pain

Let's the FUD begin! Reeeeeeeeeeeeee'

I'd be in for those $200k lol

LTC @200k
Charlie Lee would become US president then.

Things looked so good yesterday and then it went straight back down with no brakes

Yes BTC, but LTC follows BTC so.

Hey WhaleBro, why are you keep doing this? You need to be more creative on your meme. This one didn't work in 2017. Why would you think it will work now?

here is actual advice: dont come here to be advised about this coin. nobody here likes it. they want it to fail, and you to fail. hold your bags.

Sold my LTC at $360 and bought SC & STORM. I am a happy man.

>Fees reduced by x10 next week, soft fork also happening soon which will revolutionize mining.

>LTC poised to overtake ETH in Hash Rate in the coming months

>Big announcement by end of Q1 2018

>MAST to be launched on mainnet soon

There is no exit plan, hold until you're on Pluto

LTC is here to stay. Hodl until next pump.

>exit plan?

Why? It'll go to new ATH in a month or two.

smart moves

>STORM
This coin has been frequently shilled here in the past few days. I'm actually interested
>SC
I think DADI will kill it off.

>It'll go to new ATH in a month or two.
Why would it? Just because, "muh, Chalie's big announcement"?

>DADI
It is a scam. Probably SC's retarded little brother at best. UBS and Credit Suisse investment banker is leading STORM project. It is a low risk, high reward investment. Go for it, OP

Yes.

>Yes
This dude is a living meme

I think the only one that will pump the price is this overhyped "big announcement"

alright u little shit

STORM & SC are good coins, good job mate.

I mean, if it was overhyped people would FOMO in and we'd be above ATH already. Right now this announcement is unknown with no real leads towards what it can be.

All the upcoming tech and milestones LTC has will help solidify it as a currency that will stay around for a while.

>little
How do you know he isn't 7' tall 300lbs Nigga? Kek

Went back down? What the fuck are you cocksucking faggots talking about? Anyone who thinks they should sell their litecoin should punch themselves in their fucking balls as hard as they can three times. Imagine mining a couple thousand litecoins 5 years ago and selling thousands of them off at $42 each then try to buy back in and they're down to $4. I got so discouraged that I used to give them away on /b/ as a joke. I gave away at least 3k of them. Guess how I feel now you dipshits. Fortunately I still hold a good amount of them but damn I wish I had the ones I gave away because nobody was worth my money

Good point. I really hope this big announcement is something that normie could easily understand. Those that call Charlie "LTC CEO" wouldn't understand what are colored coins, atomic swap, lightning network, and MAST

Bad advice user, you buy high sell low.

Difficulty spike on mining happened just recently. Supply will tighten. This coin is the most popular one for moving currency between exchanges, trade volume is high. That's why it will go up. All of that is independent of news releases, of which there probably will be a few good ones in coming months.

>Had 2k LTC
>Gave out 3 LTC
Cringe, this guy is Panjeet

The price just went up above 300 yesterday and settled at 280. Do you understand how the crypto market works?

I don't think you would say the same thing if you got in at $420

>Litecoin goes down 3%
>CRASH!!!!

>Other shitcoin goes down 40%
>We'll recover

I'm not a fomo buying moron, no.

I gave away 3k LTC you illiterate newfag

Nobody's fault but your own that you just arrived to the party norman. Sad thing is the short sightedness of you millenials is you're all here to get rich quick and the entire idea behind crypto was to upset the system.

>moron
I'm sure you are one of these people that says "LTC is going to $1k" when it was at $420

>meh cheaper coin thinking

congratz genius for figuring out that I'm a poorfag.

>Illiterate
2k-3k= -1k
I think my math is right.

>Supply
Have you seen XRP? Normies don't give a shit about supply.

Check my wallet out faggot
Lfm4HtUyinQ4f92ZvmjMJA4GSUW26CBjat

Nice wallet, it would be great to share it with a poorfag such as myself

>Lfm4HtUyinQ4f92ZvmjMJA4GSUW26CBjat
Send 100 LTC to the poorfag OP if that's your real wallet faggot. You are generous right? That way you could also prove that's your wallet fag

This user has a point.

I bought ltc and btc at ath.

been thinking of jumping off this bridge down the street.

>Send 100 LTC to the poorfag OP if that's your real wallet faggot

there you go user, 100 LTC, kek
LYahxNE7HjA6cdngr1adizP335NmEFfMvX

If supply is low, and demand remains same or higher, price goes up, user. It has not nothing to do with what anyone thinks so long as they want the thing and are willing to pay the asking price.

I don't think Chad and Stacy would pay $1k per LTC after they hear about atomic swap, kek

lel, like I would hand anything out to any of you brokedick losers. I tell you what, anyone who wants to earn some LTC here is your chance. 25 LTC for shoe on the head with timestamp and 30 for sharpie in the pooper/timestamp and it has to say crappyrules on it.

La3ZECgL6gcQnK7ub4nmYJr1RxnzTrz247

Thnx user

>not having unlimited faith in Litecoin

>Chance to earn LTC
How would I know that you aren't going to Jew-ed me out after I completed your "assignments"? Prove that's your wallet by sending 100 LTC to poorfag OP (I'm so generous, unlike you). Once OP confirms it, then, i'll play your game.

LTC will go up... check the transaction times on ETH right now and fee's on BTC

THIS
Send it! Send it! Send it! Send it!
Top kek

scammed LOL

tfw imaginary money man scams u

/pol/ oldfag here, I'm specialized in Jew sniffing

But dogecoin. It's gonna moon like nothing has ever mooned before

>/pol/ oldfag
same here grandpa

>bought 2 at 63$
>sold my LTC at 300$ right before the dip
>used it to buy more REQ
>my money 10x'd
>its rising again
>maybe I'll buy more LTC has always done pretty alright by me but I honestly am torn between this and BCH no meme

Buy an ICO that accepts LTC, like CoinLoan.

That is some quality brap.

So.. you bought this deadcoin because the creator quit, and sold all of his Litecoin cuz he knew it was shit...

Clearly it did, look at all the bag holders.

The sheer amount of cuckoldtry in this thread.

THIS IS BY FAR IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL THREAD THIS YEAR

yep