Can't register on binance, where do I go?

Binance has closed registration, where can I sign up to buy coins?

No scams please

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com
bitflyer.com/en-us/
launchpad.binance.com/register.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go buy raiblocks on kucoin,
wait they'll get on binance in a couple of days
enjoy your ironic benefits

Binance should work just fine.
binance.com

If not, I use www.Poloniex.com for other Altcoins. It even offers bitcoin lending.

>binance.com
Unfortunately it's closed it's registration. Is Kraken ok?

Poloniex supposedly has withdrawal issues?

Register on KuCoin and use my ref. code when signing up for some free shit: E3460y

Good luck user!

use kucoin.com can't believe no one has given you a referral yet.

If you're willing use mine
E3afsl

coinbase

Mybinance Referral ID: 12950778

Use my ref to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 1 XRB!

kucoin offers free/reliable registration (1uxra - use ref if you can). Also cryptopia is good for a lot of weird 100x return shitcoins

With all these referral it looks very scummy. Why is everyone shilling this? It looks very suspect.

You can still register on Binance. Click on LaunchPad in the upper left corner, then it's possible to Register ( upper right corner ). I'd appreciate it if you could use my referral code, I'm still stuck with 0. :'D

ref code: 11533368

NEW exchange,
upcoin.com/?ID=c0d6c070

or
kucoin
referral 221r7

bitflyer.com/en-us/

Verified in one day.

we are all shilling kucoin because it is making us lots of money!! all the coins are young and gain hard. and using eachothers referal code gives everyone passive income depending on how much the invitee trades. its actually genius and is spiking hard right now since other exchanges are closed to new registers.

use only good anons codes never someone that sounds like a pajeet

code 1v4y1

it's because the referral system is a literal pyramid scheme

Yeah, it sounds like someplace I wouldn't want to put my money in. All these NEETs are shilling their referrals so hard it's sad.

Did you read my post amidst all the Kucoin shilling? I'm pretty sure you can circumvent the stopped Binance registration process with that.

Go to launchpad and register from there.
Referral: 11118869

Still does not work for me unfortunately.

Anyone have experience cashing out with bitflyer? I have a Japanese bank account.

Yeah, just tried it myself and it doesn't work. Well, it was worth a try. :)

i smell a newfag, maybe even femanon

Here's the direct link, just in case.
launchpad.binance.com/register.html

livecoin.net