How does the kucoin referral system work?

How does the kucoin referral system work?

Ive got 4 invited and haven’t got anything.

you have to pull the reward out

if you're a true patriot you'll use my code friendos

1us25

USA

You need to be using referrals of people who are active and playing with decent money. Feel free to use mine (and anyone else) to get in on some of my big investments, some anons have made decent gains from me here.

E59qWn

E36fsU
They pay out weekly every Saturday in the morning HK time

Shit I used your referral the other week and thought you were chatting shit but you’ve actually fucking made my week user, thank you and what coins have you been buying?

The people you invite have to trade. If they make an account to shill for a reward and don’t use it the. They are worth nothing.

1ffcd

28R52

My kucoin referral code: 1P328

Gimme

1argN

27dw2

Upcoin is a new exchange opening later this month. If you use the sign up link below the first 100k people (currently 89k so be quick) get $500 credited to their account which can only be used to reduce trading fees. There is a quick survey you need to complete that basically asks what features you want for the exchange it takes less than 1minute, at the end it says you need to then like them on social media but you don't actually need to just click the button that says activate or something similar.

Worth the 1 or 2mins it takes just in case the exchange ends up being worthwhile.

upcoin.com/?ID=bee4fe1a

1uxra -

28K66 gibbe

1cwse
Use it for better gainz. Started early with reddit and fb shills.
Me and 350+ people are enjoying a passive income. You can be apart of this rocketship too

1udNM

I love you guys

Semi whale holding 1000 KCS, join me and together we can rule the moon.

1ue5u

Use mine to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 1 XRB!

Use my signup code and if I get a referral in the next 15 minutes I will post my qt gf's private nudes in this thread

1v3ts

I had to wait a few days to collect mine. Just be patient and it will show a number of awards that you can redeem.

Use my code if anyone here wants to be my kucoin orbiter:
1eur5

1c61K

Register with my code and I will send 5 Req
E5TMHD

28K38

1gywb

Kukcoin

23P1N

>Registered for Kucoin without checking for a referral first.

Feels bad man.

1cbcy

Use this one gentlemen, we're gonna go all in!