Lost $20,000 in the span of 2 hours

>lost $20,000 in the span of 2 hours
>portfolio down to $6k
>initial investment was $2k in june

i'm on the verge of tears biz, what do ido? i can't believe i lost it all like this, i was so close and now so far away...

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=bbt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the heck did you lost it on?

>i'm on the verge of tears biz
>verge
Did you buy this or how did you fuck up so badly?

>he lost money when literally EVERY. SINGLE. COIN. is mooning 10x

shitcoin magic

how? did you leverage?

>he didn’t buy fun

i'm just so tired now even though i just woke up.. i don't want to say how i lost it, i am tempted to just go all in on a random coin and hope for a 10x.. i can't take this, all those months gone...my head hurts

gg/qQbrVB
Join an active voice chat trading group if you enjoy crypto discussions

All your guys pump and groups only rip people off.

I'm sorry for your loss user, come join us and we'll help you make it back

Nigger, what did you buy? Crack rock?

LMAO

Fuck off

Stay away from the leverage user.

Oh nice, now comes the 5 pajeet coin posters
Well played shill

How'd ya lose $20K bro we wanna know. Was it Verge?

kek

Mooncoin?

Go PRL or BBT you cant lose

PRL x5-10
BBT x50-500

Fucking screenshot this niggers

Did you buy Bazingacoin?

Made 200% return on investment in 6 months

You did fantastically. Now you have learned something helpful. Don't buy into already pumped coins

Buy some Hush you dense fuck.
It will literally double in 2 hours.

Make your money back and then dump that shitcoin.

Now you just need a quick 3x to get it back instead of 2x
I recommend TRX :)

On the second drop, I actually went down to 20k from 150k. I stopped updating my blockfolio due to depression. I all inned bcc at the peak, then right after it dropped I all inned btg.

Don't give up user!

>2018
>still falling for trolls

not my intentions...

why should i tel u? its gone now and you'll only laugh at me and make me feel worse

why would you go all in when you have 500k lmao holy shit

what does it feel like to go from just barely 6 figs to half a million in less than a month?

Shill me on BBT, why?

>why should i tel u? its gone now and you'll only laugh at me and make me feel worse
We can learn from you and then laugh at you

It's an anonymous board who cares

tell us bro. it's the only way we can help you. besides you're anonymous and can just say you were larping

was it tron or raiblocks? did you fomo into confido?

I'm not gonna laugh. You brought it up (the 20K loss), not us. Which crypto man?

Sorry to hear you lost so much Veeky Forumsbro. Cheers and hope you bounce back.

You are meant to sell shitcoins. never hold them

Decentralised Ebay where anyone can list anything privately with a standard fee of $1.00 in BBT.

Fuck off troll, you can't be that stupid

There literally aren't any trades that can lose you that % in a week, yet alone 2 hours

Either confido (dropped from 90 cents to 30 cents today) or some low sat shitcoin

500K felt less nice than 10k desu

XP ? damn that fucking coin, was almost tempted now it's almost back to premoon. if u bought at mid moon you're totally fuckd

seriously, I was all in on XRP at 2.00... it went up to 3.20 I also all once I discovered it was a huge scam by banks. Now i'm on fun... which is slowsly rising with a possibility of booming soon.

why make a thread if youre not gonna fucking tell us

inb4 tron

if you somehow managed to lose money in this kind of ridiculous bull run, you literally don't deserve to be alive.

seriously, put a bullet in your head so you don't continue wasting oxygen for the rest of us

When I hit $20k I lost $10k accidentally market selling on some shit exchange and selling shit for 0 sat. I also lost $5k once fat fingering ether delta.

You'll make it back.

dice on yobit for sweet gainz

It got pumped, dumped and then pumped again

must be 2nd option

Still, you don't lose until you sell so... obviously pajeet

anyway just keep in mind this is basically
the nasdaq on crack cocaine
there are no rules, everything
is 100% ficticious
basicallly anything besides true, decentralized coins
(= ETH, BTC, XMR, etc.)
is a big, big, big scam.

OP, every one here will probably be in the same situation as you. Go back to wagesucking and be happy. take care

>accidentally market selling on some shit exchange and selling shit for 0 sat
How are you even allowed to do that? Wouldn't it just sell it to the highest bidder? Does it send your order to someone who bid for 0 sat? The fuck?

Unless it's some shit exchange it will sell for the highest bidders first.

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=bbt

Look how much hype.

liquidity was so low I wiped the order book. It was my first time going big on a low vol shitcoin and I fucked up.

Repent and accept the grace of our lord and savior, Jack Bogle.

Buy-and-hold invest in a diversified, low fee portfolio of shitcoins.

I don't use etherdelta. What exactly happened that made you lose 5k?

Ouch. I've accidentally entered one decimal lower when selling, but at least the coin had volume.

NXT?

Fuck you i laughed so hard

Tell us what coin you lost it on and post your NEO address. I'll send you 1000 DBC (worth $290 as of now)

>i'm on the verge of tears
Faggot

>be NEET
>have friend from r9k i tell about crypto
>send him $500 of ETH for christmas, why not? i had just made $15k on 2 coins and wanted to do something nice since i have no irl friend
>withdrawing $10k ETH today forget and send to most recent address (his) its usually my address
>realize my mistake too late
>message him on discord, no response
> sad try leverage trade very emotional, lose another $10k

i just wanted to do somethng nice and it ended up hurting me. im not sure now...

Note that my trips were a fluke in the posting market, but you should still listen to that advice.

just buy DLT big news coming in the next couple days
Take a look at the charts big money flowing in
Volumen going up and the best it still under the ICO price in sats (ICO was 10000 sats)

please explain eurfag here

Started in July with 17k. Cashed out in November before the Bitcoin run for 20k. Lost all hope after going all in on Link at the top and losing everything.

Eventually bought back in for 10k early December and just hit 73k right now. Don't give up hope you can still make it.

Please tell us so we won't make the same error.

We won't laugh, we just want to know what happened..

Cheer up user, you sound like a good guy. Karma will ensure nice gains in your future. Don’t give up!

im going to laugh so hard at this motherfucker

That's really sad, I thought you made some really bad trade fuckup. I can't even laugh to this, and that guy is faggot.

>have friend
>he doesn't give you back your money
He was not your friend, I'm sorry, that's why you don't trust anyone on Veeky Forums, specially /r9k/ guys, they are just bitter as fuck and waiting to fuck anyone as soon as they can.

Idk what to tell you, if your story is true, keep investing, you will get back what you lost with time. It probably feels like shit, but there's nothing else to do.

>multiplied his investment
>"I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST IT ALL ;__; "
You kids are too entitled, I've known guys that would literally blow their life savings in one night and somehow avoid killing themselves

Holy shit that fucking sucks. I don't think they will give you the money back. Just remember not to trade when you are super emotional dude, it never works out.

Post an ETH or LTC address (preferably LTC)

I'll send you $25

wish u the best op,

lesson learned. grow up and don't trust strangers (or anyone). welcome to Veeky Forums.

you stupid motherfucker. you deserved it.

Can't wait 'till literally every thread on this board is this exact thread.

Hah, glorious.

Always always always always check the first and last three characters of the address you're sending to
That sucks man

Verge was a scam privacy coin that shot up in December. Made some people a lot of money, cost other people (who don't know how to do basic research) a lot of money when it plummeted soon after.

I don't understand why you do not double and triple check these things like 10 - 20 times. I am extremely paranoid when sending funds. I even compare the addresses visually and with copy and paste multiple times.

Fuck. Sorry user, I love you and you will do well in the future. Look into SGR and BBT.

yeah, i miss old biz all about crappy robinhood app and stealing shit from the grocery stores and from grannies pension

Well. not to shill... but you can put a... bounty on it.

Just report what happened, show the transaction on the blockchain and explain what happened. You'll end up doxing yourself, but maybe some kind anons can crowd fund the money back to you if your faggot friend doesn't return the money.

also margin trading. never.

Don't feel bad, user. For what it's worth, someone promised me 0.05 BTC yesterday and didn't deliver. It's sad, but things happen.

dumb anime poster

Feel sorry for you man. Tried to do something good and got kicked. Its not too late. Dont panic. You can make new gains. Sucks. I know. But look on the bright side. Turn the page, lesson learned.

ayy look at that, no one laughed at you yet

I mean you're a fucking idiot for not triple checking literally every time you perform a transaction but just go all in on DeepBrain Chain and you'll be good nigga

stop holding ETH and other shit that doesn't grow fast enough lel

Fuck that hurts to read. You can make it back though. You're lucky you're in a time when everything is mooning. Don't lose hope.

user that happened to me too 2 weeks ago. I lost all my gains, I went down to 2.7k, to my initial investments. I couldn't sleep I was feeling horrible. Then I put all my shit in kucoin and just started trading and riding the waves. Now 2 weeks later my portfolio is over fucking 30k!!!!!! You can still make it don't give up. I'll give you a hint. Go all in on PRL in kucoin, I'm all in and this is gonna have the xrb growth. Trust me on this one, we can make it. I trust in you. Think of this as shill or whatever but I haven't been this hyped about a project in a while, and now I got portfolio to back it up too, I'm gonna fucking make it and I want people to make it with me too. It's low mcap, good team, reddit getting hyped, on the easiest access exchange, fucking... This is it bro. save yourself.

>this

There is no way for ether delta to make your limit orders fill existing orders so if you mess up an order put the wrong amount of decimals for example someone can just fill it even if its a retarded rate and there are existing orders with better rates for you, you just get fucked.

More like r10k

This bro. put a bounty on it.

Bounty0x check that shit out and save yourself.

my method is copy/paste and check the first + last few digits multiple times. Most likely to delete from either end

How I lost it btw to not sound like just a pajeet trickster? I went all in on bcash when it was mooning and bittrex was under heavy load or ddos and I couldn't sell and then panic sold when Roger dumped his bags and I lost so much, tried to win some of it back and lost more. One of the worst week of my life. This week on the other hand? One of the best. I might just pay for education in Japan, been there year and a half and dream to go back. I might have just fucking made it. I gotta choose what to do after this shit has 3x'd and I'm in the 100k.

If sending large sum, it's usually good idea to make test transaction first too.

As someone who is poor as fuck, I wonder why that is. The phenomenon is clearly real for some, or maybe most, people.

I wonder if the cryptokiddies will continue day trading heavily geared futures to achieve the same amount of intraday volatility once cryptocurrencies no longer are volatile

I refuse to believe that any of these moon mission seekers can settle with 10% annual growth..

My ltc adress
LRSttqztQHySuGXHS
5EeR4DcyGKkkNqNwL

It's different, you "lost" something you never had to begin with

ugh

this.
glad to see some kind hearted people still on biz.

prove you sent the 10k by accident and i'll send you some money to get you back on your feet

recently made some nice gains myself, i've been in your shoes before, its only right i pay it back.

HOLY SHIT GUYS SOMEONE JUST SENT ME $10K WORTH OF ETH OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUE

WHAT SHOULD I BUY FIRST