Who's ready for trx tonight

Who's ready for trx tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GmZNbHW9rw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The announcement is tonight? I thought it wasn't later until the middle of next week

What announcement

it's not tonight.
it's just going to dip a little bit.

Let me ask itc. What does tron even do? Can somebody explain to me. Srs quesiton

Tonight? I think it's tomorrow or something

They will be announcing what five companies Tron will be partnering with

Tonight it's going up

What do you mean "what does tron even do"? What does any coin do outside of BTC, BCH, ETH and LTC?
Read their websites.

It creates hype

I heard it's alphabet

I'm thinking of buying putting 1k euros into this.

Am I gonna regret it, Veeky Forums ?

this is a shit post. there is no announcement.

Here, I'll fill you in on faggot OP's shilling. TRX is opening up on two South Korean gookchanges today and a couple more in 3 days. Not sure how the gooks will react to it after yesterdays shitshow, but you're seeing a dip right now because the gooks are buying it up so they can pump it and dump it on those two new exchanges.

It should shoot up here in another hour or so. Hence the whale activity keeping it down on Binance. They're accumulating it for another semi-epic dump. It should get back up around 2000 sats by midnight EST or 1.5 hours from now so if you want to go for a ride, get in now.

Or you can just sit here and FUD on it, your choice. It's still a shitcoin with no future other than getting pumped like a stray dog.

what the fuck that would be huge

if the user above me is correct, we're all going to make it

Justin confirmed an announcement will be given next week with five companies in his stream yesterday. 0/10 FUD

The TRX crypto dogs english site also goes up.

Not at all. Look at the price and the coming announcements.
Hype creates volume as we all know.

I didn't save the picture of upcoming announcements, but there were like 6 this month alone. Two upcoming announcements on the 8th and 10th though which are 2 new exchanges that will allow TRX.

just went all in (200k tron). Didnt read the whitepaper kek

Sadly I will probably end up making money

Well sadly the partnership is not with westerm company, its just with another chinese one called QZone

If you mever heard of it thats normal, this is not huge, it was over hyped, expect a correction down to 5 or 4

You could buy almost any coin and make money guaranteed

where should I set my sell order?

bro nobody reads the whitepaper

I really don't know how much it's going to go up

Ah yes, a partnership with a social media company owned by fucking TENCENT is "normal, not huge and overhyped".

Even if this was a random fud you literally said nothing of value lmao

i really like this money chink

he seems like a cool guy and i feel like he wants to make us all money

i feel like he loves this coin not just because it's making him rich i feel he wants to be a pioneer in blockchain technology

i was an early holder of OMG got in at like $1 and i always hated that fucking faggot jun and his retarded hypebeast bullshit, but for some reasoni like when justin does it even though i didn't hold the coin. i finally bought in today on this dip, 70k tron. please take us to the promised land money chink.

am i deluded?

Tron is going down to 100 sats.

No I just went all in

If you look now there is two wales bots pushing the price down. It will bottom out around 960 sats then they'll take the brakes off. It will rise up around 1070, dip a bit then skyrocket. If you want to buy in, now is the time to do it. There are going to be some people really pissed off at me if there are enough buys that hit it right now because the guys playing with the price only have a couple hundred bitcoins on their bots. It may shoot higher than 2000, but don't get greedy

I quadrupled down. Let's hope it hit bottom, for now

Lots of fake buy walls tonight that move as soon as they get hit. I'm thinking this will bottom out around 850 sats just like it did twice today from the same level

Got out of this yesterday just in time.

Put a limit order in. How low should I buy?

I literally and unironically read the entire REQ whitepaper. That's it though

So what time is this announcement supposed to occur?

>gets off right before blastoff
>phew got off in time lol

They're literally defending XVG in the Tronix subreddits. This coin has to be vaporware then. I'm incredibly skeptical of this now.

Doesn't matter, it's going up now. Too late buddy

You're the one who just said it could hit 2k.. it's not even half that.

TRX is going straight to 1 cent

LMFAO ALL YOU FAGGOTS
shit dropped lick a rock in the last two hours of everyone shilling

Was this guy telling the truth?

It's about to be pumped

you really think that it could go that high in 5 minutes? How fucking new are you?

hes right so far

Who said 5 minutes? I never even specified a time frame you illiterate faggot, I asked when the announcement was expected. I'm not expecting it to 2x instantly.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GmZNbHW9rw

Get in or stay poor

you think they'll do this tonight?
Doesn't seem like it...but what do I know goyim?

HERE WE GOOOOO!!!!

>it will bottom out around 960 sats
Hory sheet

lol go to bed nothing will happen tonight

Bitcoin just took a little dump, but pump is still on

Yes yes the flames are fueled

>THE PROPHECY IS BEING FULFILLED

Time to make bank, but no matter how many thousands of dollars I made, my mom will still call me a degenerate retard with no life skills

The FUD surge on biz made me even more confident that TRX is going to do well

best buying range right now look at the chart in 15m it’s a perfect demand zone just going sideways which is a great sign it’s gonna moon

Jesus im getting blue balls here.

WHEN WILL IT MOON?

user who warned us needs to post an address if I make money I want to send you a gift srs af

mine fell off, my body is so ready.

not tonight youfucking dork.
go to bed.

biz im prepped to buy what are the signs right before it moons?

I'm trusting this user here

Don't sweat it. Keep your money, giving it away as saying thanks is why you are poor.

Post a wallet address that isn't Bitcoin nigger I will tip you if the prophecy is fulfilled

just waiting for this pnd shitcoin to dump

normies will learn an expensive lesson LOL

Post an address faggot we start a new trend today

Keep your fucking FUD. Sorry you got burnt JUSTed yesterday, but Justin was pissed that round eyes mocked him because of his live stream. He wants this shitcoin at minimum of $.25 to look good to his investors. I'm done telling you idiots to buy in and go for a ride, but obviously you hate free money. Go back to your bazingacoin thread jackass

When does the moon mission start srsly

I trust you user, you seem like a knowledgeable, loveable, huggable young chap.

Just bought 2000 TRX

probably gonna hit a low of like .13-.14 cents tonight

Just bought 6.2 bil

After it hits the peak, how low do you think it'll go? Want to know when I should buy back in

nice just bought 100k

>but you're seeing a dip right now because the gooks are buying it up

Shit is creepily sideways as fuck dunno if I wanna touch this shit could moon or crater in any moment

shut the fuck up no you didn't

i bought in

hard to see it tanking lower than this honestly, maybe 10-20% but not cratering

even when he exposed himself as the stuttering pothead that runs this scam on cam yesterday it only dipped to like 750 before it got massively bought up for like 1300 in a couple minutes

idk tho

i'll have 100k if this dogshit dog game works out

It's midnight

it will eventually

Look at the chart it was just at 30 cents you don't think it's gonna correct back up to at least 20-25 soon?

>new coins going up on a sunday
>not a monday

nice try shill

Do it, ez gains

i think it's right where it should be. and we are lucky for that.

It will in the next 12 hours lol

16-17 is the correction. Shit was just at 3 a few days ago.

TRON CONFIRMED TO REACH THE STARS AND BEYOND
BUY
BUY
BUY

even that feels a little high

Just went all in on TRX at 1k sats... Please dont JUST me Veeky Forums. What time are you guys expecting the pump to start? in EST

It's happening!

Knowledge bump

How

Bro just shut the fuck up and hold a coin for more than 40 minutes

I made 25k today. Still doesn't feel real. I guess it won't until I cash out (lol) and have the money in my bank account.

I used to get so hyped when I'd make eve a grand now I just feel numb when I have gains like this and want more, and pissed when I lose. Maybe I should just move it all to ETH and walk away for six months but this is a once in a lifetime chance.

How high will this pump go? .20?

??? I'm just wondering so I know if I should sleep or not, dickhead