youtube.com/watch?v=psg5PUVemdE
youtube.com/watch?v=-FWS05yP6Ao&t=7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this seems like yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=psg5PUVemdE

ahahahahaha I'm stuck processing my ETH out of cuckcoin
if this comes out the other side with an extra 1k I will lol

Welcome to the future. Ethereum wins

Who cares, the percentage gains on ETH are so small theres zero point holding any significant amount of it.

this is the slowest gainer of all crypto

You're a fool

who remembers this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-FWS05yP6Ao&t=7s

the state of biz ladies and gents

Nevertherless the most stable crytpo, which means it does work very well as a currency.

It's happening too fast. I wanted a nice consolidation at $1k and now look. Can't hold all these profits.

It's just alt run summer children. Pay them no mind.

I shorted ETH USD at 1014, how fucked am i ?

ETH? Really?

Just invest in stocks retard, it's far safer and gives you the same kind of returns.

You gonna need to hold the fuck out of it for a few more months. Guaranteed gains, but it's gonna be very painful to watch for a while.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED IT STAY RIGHT WHERE IT IS SO I CAN ACCUMULATE MORE BY TRADING SHITCOINS.

Lol no

what stocks x2 in a month like ETH did in december?

Only marijuana stocks are comparable.

I'm gonna screencap this, print it, and cum on it when ETH crashes along with everything else, then post the pic here. Will you be here to watch?

what you mean

you will be eating your words when these shitcoin gains slow to a halt and people return to the /comfy/ safe haven that ethereum is. Maybe then you will see that your shitcoin shouldn't have been worth billions and that in reality staying in eth would have done you better. this is literally exactly what happened with bitcoin. it is behaving scarily similar. txs/day ATHs, network constantly loaded with pending txs, fees rising. this is btc 2.0 folks just get in before it goes full parabolic.

ETH has massively underperformed vs the market as a whole for 4 months now. Why the fuck would I sit around for 10% gains? Why? Are you fucking retarded?

lol what
PoS upgrade is literally around the corner, it's not staying below 2k for much longer than a month dude

Then I'll switch to ETH, until then the retards sitting in ETH are losing out horribly. Even BTC has been a much, much, much, better hold than ETH for the last 4 months.

I've had massively better gains than ETH has recently. Only a total moron sits in ETH with their thumb up their ass.

ETH isn't going to 250x again, you fucking retard. It's matured and now the gains are hugely diminished.

>tfw you realize ETH is probably going to be worth 10k some day.

Got in at 68. Feels kinda good man.

Stocks suck.
>Slow and even closed some days
>Heavily regulated with all kinds of annoying laws
Its also nowhere near as volatile, which means poor people don't have a chance in the world to get rich.
Crypto is superior unless you need low risk low reward gains.

>reloaded at 720 last week
and to think I was upset for half a minute at upping my average cost to 315

i've been dumping my paycheck into eth for a while now. feels good.

doing that and trading shitcoins on the side is gonna make me a millionaire

so you are admitting that you think ethereum is undervalued since it has underperformed in past months went btc went full speculative tulip mania, and still won't buy in despite ethereum being better positioned than ever to become the top coin (not even to mention the various upgrades right around the corner. Hmm I am afraid you will miss the train. ICO selling pressure to near ATL, POS about to shrink supply massively, txs/day at ATH and more dApps scheduled to launch in near future. how many fucking incentives do you need. This coin has fucking utility backing up its value unlike your "store of value" zombie coin

What's so fucking bad with a stable coin to keep your majority balance on while waiting/watching other coins?
I went in with a huge amount last year using ETH and all I have seen are gains, while LTC dropped below $300 and BTC was a damn jojo.

Even though I like LTC aswell, ETH is a very safe hold that you can safely keep a large value on while relaxing.

I don't understand how economic illiterates think that avoiding larger returns is the better thing to do. Sitting in ETH for the last four months means you're literally in the bottom 5% for returns amongst all crypto.

I have $0 in BTC. But it took ETH to the woodshed the last four months.

Just because you had ETH gains last year doesn't mean you should still hold tons of it.

Why the fuck should I care about ETH maybe 2xing over the next couple months? I can do that in literally two hours on the shitcoin of the day.

no need to argue man, just keep doing you. why would you try to help your competition?

tfw 3 ETH, I'm holding this shit until i'm comfy with withdrawing'

which may be never

YUH BRO DAS WUT IM SAYIN WHY BUY DIS SHIT WEN U CAN BUY TRON FOR 25 CENTS THEN TURN 1 INTO 1 THOOSAND HAHAHA IDIOTS

>hurrrr a 75% monthly gain is shit
Christ, the eventual bear market is going to spit you fuckers out like a sunflower seed

stop spitting your sunflower seeds on the sidewalk.

because you will wake up one morning and all your shitcoins will be -75% and eth and btc will be +50% and all that hard work daytrading piles of shit was for nothing

it happens every few months and i can't wait until all these new normie faggots get burned, hopefully they leave forever like the dumb fucking brainlets they all are this board is cancer now and everyone in this thread is proof

fellow /eth/ bro coming in

eth will be the only thing to come out on the other side of this whole bubble mania

hold for massive gains

Who was reserve currency. Half my stack in ETH at all times. 25 percent in top 20: XLM, ICX right now. 25 percent in speculative shitcoins: NAV, KMD.

Playing in all shitcoins all the time is bad news bears.

I have ETH stuck god knows where because of these slow ass exchanges, I ain't even mad anymore

Im in Korea, we are already paying over $1500

Implying I'm not already up 25x and have alerts on my phone and stop losses in place.

Face it you're just a pussy.

god bless you fuckers. where is the next major resistance for you guys?

bad news bears lmao I've never met anybody else other than me that says that

you guys are also paying 25k for bitcoin aren't you

>tfw no kpop gf to sell bitcoin for you in korea while you buy in the us

why even live fuck

settle down faggot, this isn't grinder.

2,000,000 won. around $1800usd

Can you shill me on ETH right now?

I got burned pretty hard on ETH with massive unaccptable transaction fees AND insanely long transaction times. I dont feel comfy holding a coin like this if its so under performing.

What do I need to understand about this coin that will make me actually want to use it?

let me guess you tried to play cryptokitties lmao btfo

Partnerships with institutional players.

Take your money from shitcoin booms and put it in eth for safe keeping and enjoy your lambo

>Sold at 180
>bought at 50

awhile back. But I also use my crypto gains to augment my income so I live off of my coins in a lot of ways. I can probably put in a 30 stack of ETH right now.

But good god I cant fucking use it for anything.

>bought at 300
>still hodling

my dick is growing erect

God bless you brave gooks