Tfw you are not going to make it no matter what

>tfw you are not going to make it no matter what

Still have less than $1k total. Even if I hit a 10x that's only $10k. By the time everything will crash.
There's no realistic way I can get a 1000x. If I did the people currently holding millions would be billionaires and that would mean the whole market is in 100s of trillions.
Literally impossible.

k fuck off faggot. go back to /r9k/

so what are you gonna do about it?

Get as much as I can for a few more weeks and short the whole thing with everything I've got.

You don't need to x1000 once. You just need to x2 10 times. You have plenty of time.

Keep your eye out on projects that are currently worth a few shitoshis and haven't mooned yet.

make sure to use your entire stack as leverage for a 100x short

That's true, but the problem is things x10 much slower now than they did before.

>There's no realistic way I can get a 1000x.

But it IS possible to get three x10s.

I can easily see 3 x10s happening this month in parallel.
But I need them to happen serially and that's almost certainly going to become harder and harder to achieve (realistically each would take about a month).
What do you think?

Just invest in the stock market and be patent. Half of the people who have gotten rich are going to lose everything when this bubble burst.

That's not how it works dumbass.
Less than 40 half-decent trades is all it takes.

You could be a millionaire within the month. If you can't make 20% gains on your trades you have only yourself to blame, Pajeet

x2 not x10.
Damn near every coin out there will x2 eventually. Literally just
1. Buy any coin
2. Hold
3. Sell at x2-x3
Just get in a low marketcap ico or coin

Jesus. It's only the start of the year ffs.

this is the year that all the crypto coins have to show their vaporware products and complete major mile stones.

Just get your $1000 and make it half a bit coin.
you can do it diligently in 3 months.

once you get to 10,000k

you do exactly the same and it only accelerates rapidly from then on!!

GO ON!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

BRO.

We are ALL going to make it.

Then go all-in on an ICO and pray your fucking ass off. High risk but potentially super high returns.

>sentiment like this is growing
Crash imminent.

My bad. Yeah x2 is still easy as fuck, but getting 10 of them just at the right time is... idk. I'll definitely try.

Appreciate the positive thoughts. I'm just skeptical about the whole thing because it might not last for an entire year. We're already near 1 trillion usd, which is about where the dotcom bubble burst. Even if the peak is at 100 trillion, we'll reach it within 2~3 months at this rate.

Nah, just normies fomoing in at ATH

fyi I acquired my tiny amount of bitcoins by mining in 2008 thanks to /g/
hardly a normie

>2009*
before you all point out there was no bitcoin in 2008

Yeah, if OP has fomo about people turning millions into billions then think how it would feel to lose all that in a crash.

Dotcom burst well over 10 trillion, and that's without inflation.and it doesn't matter how soon it would be, If the market grows fast, just trade fast

>just normies fomoing in at ATH
And they'll be the ones to cause the crash when they all start panic selling. This is why normies pop bubbles.

so did I (and then lost them on a dead HDD)

but my point was that from this point there will be even more normies fomoing in, not less

I pray to fuck Veeky Forums predicts the peak correctly.

>started in october with 3k bucks
>worked up to 58k today