BIT COIN TRADING

Alright. so ive been trying to get my head around bit coin trading but im having trouble going from cash to crypto ive seen a few sites but they dont work where i live. (in New Zealand) how can i hop on this train before i miss it? pls halp.

Don't trade GrandpaCoin unless you want to make 5% gains this year. Altcoins are where crypto is headed.

Make a portfolio of REQ, XLM, ADA, and FUN and make real gains.

mate where do i start is the question. is there a website? how does one even start trading without using normal dollars?

like i understand portfolios having multiple wallets
market graphs to an extent. its just starting i have no clue not many people talk about it. and the sites i have tried dont support nz trade.

bumping for hope

If you need your hand held just to convert from fiat to shitcoin it's probably better to stay away from crypto.

Cryptopia is NZ based

bro. sounds like you dont even know.

I'm from NZ user, I bought $200 worth of BTC from localbitcoins swapped to bittrex and do day trading, sitting on over a grand now for 6 months work

look fellas. i just a tutorial

so i have to buy bitcoin first in order to trade is that what your saying? alkso how did you get an account in bittrex they have stopped accepting registering

I'm also NZ, I've gone through Cex.io before, and Localbitcoins. Cryptopia can also be set up (once verified with ID etc) to accept NZ bank deposits.

From there its the case of moving BTC/ETH around to exchanges of your choice and get trading

Yeah, signed up to them before. Now they've got a hold on new sign ups. So try Kucoin?

I made the account 6 months ago, reading comprehension
Dunno what your supposed to do now tho
And yes you have to actually spend fiat first, BTC is just the easiest to get into

>Cryptopia - fuck thought there was a green light but they have stopped taking new accounts too.. ffs.

aight nice man thanks might have to go through localbitcoins and go from there. any super trusty sites? like the norms for normal traders that i can still sign up too haha

ehh just wondering is transfering coin easy?

cryptopia.co.nz

I feel you man, I was literally lurking this board back in March. I passed the opportunity because of the requirements in the various exchanges and when I got back in November I felt like shit because I missed a lot of gravy trains.

There's no better time to start now. Sure you'll always here bad news about crypto, and I'm sure the banks aren't happy that the people are finding ways to make a quick buck but we're still pretty early in adoption and people are underestimating the capacity of regular people to get into this shit.

If you're looking for some quick action (and something you can use in NZ) go sign up at Kucoin and if you're convinced use my referral code:

1feNH

Went in at November for a slow start and lost some money here and there but my 1k USD is now around 10k USD and that's pretty mediocre compared to some other guys over here. A lot of new coins are gaining traction and if you're good at reading trends here at Veeky Forums you'll make it there.

Hope this helps out, goodluck

nah no more sign ups.

>Kucoin
does this support money to crypto?

have you tried nzbcx or kiwi coin
no fiat transfers on kucoin though, sorry-- its just where you trade altcoins

LOL why is it called fiat?