Oh my GOD Chad...

Oh my GOD Chad, is THAT the virgin you were telling me about who didn't join Kucoin when KCS was under $50 back in the day!? Hahaha, what a loser!

Don't let this be you, join today with invite code 1cg72 to get in on all the best low cap altcoins before they moon, or forever be a "muh 10% lifetime gains on safe high cap coins are acceptable" virgin.

I want to kill you.

SAGE

DON'T USE LINK IN OP.
DON'T GIVE LYING, SPAMMING SHILLS MONEY.
Use mine instead, I promise to never shill!:
1x4Pt

Bumping with a few good picks for virgins joining before it's too late. First of all, CHADblocks aka Raiblocks should be making up at LEAST 80% of your portfolio.

This is a new low you faggot, not only are you being a white-knight, you're being a white-knight to pajeets. You should go watch some camshows so I can make some more gains off my SPANKchain you virgin.

You're the real pajeet, have fun missing out on all the dips because you can't take your laptop outside with you when you need to shit.

This is no longer Veeky Forums, welcome to Kuchan bitch.

You're the real pajeet, you just claimed that a laptop wasn't a portable device that can connect to wifi, and thus can easily be taken outside.

Second of all, if you're not a brainlet by now it's not too late. DBC has still yet to hit Huobi, and all Chads hold a minimum of 10% DBC in their portfolio which is a guaranteed 10x moon mission by end of Q2 at the latest.

Third, pick any coin that's down over 100% on the day and as long as it's not because of horrible news or FUD, pick up a 10% bag and hodl that shit till it corrects.

Congratulations, you now have a CHADfolio.

bump to shill kucoin until I die, as it's already made me thousands in gains and will do the same for all fellow CHADS.

CHADS.

CHADS ONLY.

soo apparently cryptopia will disable LTC marketplaces for several WEEKS... if you're not in on Ku by now you're literally a virgin pajeet.

Use mine to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 1 XRB!

HEY LURKER FAG READING THIS

yeah you. if you want to be chad, join kucoin with this code and buy chadblocks

1fww8

thanks user

nah fuck these guys, mine is better

1fwx2

In other news, Stinky Link pajeets will fail, and LINK is NOT part of a strong CHADfolio.

1udNM

Free blow with referral

Welcome KuCHADS.

28Psb
Join bois

You're one step closer to being a CHAD. You've joined Ku, now just switch from 3d to 4d women and you'll be just about there!

BRAP BRAP

If you wouldn't let her BRAP directly in your face then eat her ass immediately afterwards, you're a virgin.

Fuck all of you

1dNe5
join n be chad

haha is that you!? lookin like a true virgin my friend, you don't even have a backyard just a pool with no lawn or grass around it. enjoy being 4eva alooone :C

Is that the set from breaking bad?

1wJNx

>not letting that thiccbrap thaccadon hogsow shit into your mouth

low-t

No

Dirty pool, dirty diving board, cracks all along pavement.

Wow pajeet, looks like an erm.. really "quaint" yard...

Enjoy trading on shit exchanges making 10% gains and getting fat girls to come over to your "quaint" home. I'll be with girl from OP in my Dubai penthouse next year ;D

Uh sure buddy im going back to /pol/ fuck off nigger

She's gardenofguise on IG btw, you're welcome. Thot posted a picture today she had 5000 guys swipe her on tinder in under a week. CHAD's gunning hard for dat ass, but it will be mine when the CHADfolio finishes booming

Okay... why the FUCK is the tip of that broom in the corner so BROWN...

You wanna give us an explanation of what substance other than your dirty spick asshole could have possibly made that look like it's been shoved up someones ass??? We're waiting pajeet.

>tfw KCS is too expensive to buy into at this point
15% dividends split among millions of tokens worth $11 each will yield tiny payouts considering how much money you would have tied up in them. Better to sell and pump a shitcoin.

What are you Refuring too?