Daily reminder: this is what a scam looks like

daily reminder: this is what a scam looks like

Comfy as fk with bzc

nostro accounts bro.

no other tech even comes close.

xrp is here to stay,

Can't say whether it's a complete scam or not.

But if I were a bank, and I saw the writing on the wall, I would know that I couldn't shut down crypto. So I would have to take it down from the inside, and Ripple is pretty much exactly what I would come up with.

Funny, because the lightning network still far superior for fucking crypto up.

normie here just sold all of mine.

If Bitcoin wont die its dead proof that crypto coins are fucking importal and the only way to kill one that has any kind of existence is to cut its head off, light on fire put a stake in its heart and launch it into the sun.

Even that shit might not work. ALL COINS ARE HERE TO STAY...

You dont get to brag about how great the lightning network is until it actually fucking exists

LN is a pile of shit on paper and I cant imagine it not being a pile of shit in practice.

I'm just remarking on the fact that I don't think anything can really die in this market. Its impossible. The closest thing to death is stagnation.

I actually did buy ripple with USD but I could have also done it using any other coin on the exchange was also an option. The fuck is this nigger talking about?

>Cardano pumps from 0.02c to $1.20 in two months with nothing but a roadmap and wallet
>IOTA in top 10
>TRON top 10 and worth 11 billion with NO product
>Bcash a hostile fork of BTC form a minority of vested interests: 45b
>Entire top 100 FULL of vaporware coins with no product or usecases
>"Huuur XRP is da scam"

Entire crypto community and BTC maximalists are so eternally butthurt about missing this run they're willing to turn a blind eye to the 1090 actual scams and vaporware to FUD one of only about 5 coins that currently have a use case, market penetration and ongoing adoption.

If this is how hysterical and irrational the brainlets are now, the shit is REALLY going to hit the fan in the coming months

My aunt told me about Ripple stocks, I cant wait to sell my shares for $100ea

bump for truth.Deflate the xrp scam before it crashes crypto

Ripple IS NOT crypto. Plus they are called out bullshit artists who went spastic when hunted down by a nyt journo

Buy more Ripple

This is what the most comfy hold looks like.

Also, honorable mention to XLM and XMR.

Good call.

But new york times journalist called it out as a scam asshat

Literally one of the biggest up and coming fin tech projects - 200+ employees including industry leading experts, 100+ FI partnerships.

Name me one crypto that has a more impressive team and backing?

Ripple makes bazingacoin look good.

You were warned

Got out into BAT earlier this week.

Pretty stoked. Pewdiepie said he was going to announce something about BAT to his channel

Why can't they answer journalists questions about their supposed banking deals?

Because its bullshit