Sub 20mil marketcap. Easily one of the best ideas amongst all coins...

sub 20mil marketcap. Easily one of the best ideas amongst all coins. Why do we keep shilling garbage when we can all be shilling this? By March it will be an automatic $2.00. MINIMUM!

BUY THIS user! DO NOT REGRET IT!!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
demo.payfair.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks just bought 100k

Thinking of trading to my 2K XLM and putting half of it into this...

Any new exchanges coming up?

Bought at

I don't want to use ed

Is there a way I can trade you boys some ?

Confirmed for next.exchange and devs are talking have reached out to kucoin

I'm almost positive this coin will be listed on all the big exchanges. It helps correlate all these different alts into whatever fiat they desire. This coin is going to take us to the mooon!! Everyone who can hodl this for even 2-3 weeks is gonna see amazing returns!

Figure out how to use etherdelta even though its a pain in the ass, but you wont regret it!

How is that a proper demo, if you can even call it that?
Escrow payments are all nice and all, but request network will dominate this space.
The only reason this shit is getting shilled is because of the small marketcap, the product itself is useless, even the node system is a gimmick... i can number several reasons why this is shit, but unfortunately the market right now is irrational as fuck, and the market cap might be a good lure for a retard to go in...

how is request any way similar to PayFair?

>implying I didn't already get my principle back and am riding the rest out for free

It's not similar, but it tackles escrow payments as well... Payfair tackles the niche, it could be something good but the system overall is badly thought, very amateurish.

You're an idiot. Id advise you to do research before you start yapping like a moron.

Request and Payfair, although similar in some ways, have substantially different uses. Also, saying one specific coin will dominate global trade is like saying no other business will sell products other than amazon?

The devs repeatedly report projects on time, are extra responsive, and the project already has real world implementations. you'd be smart to buy some at this moment instead of bashing reasonable projects for no reason.

Dude, I've read the whitepaper back to back, I did the math on the nodes (pegging the node price to USD - *sigh* - they will probably change it since the community is spoon feeding everything). Yep, the community, the only thing this has something great, from the logo, to the website, to the proper reasoning behind any good decision is made by the community not the devs, which seem to be clueless on how things work. I did more research than most of the morons invested on this shitcoin (still have some to ride the retarded wave)

Request will adapt to competition, or you think, they will watch an amateur team taking a big pie of market share, so naive.

Again, it's like saying amazon is going to run walmart, target, every small convenience store out of town. We are still in the 1-2% of this cryptocurrency adoption. The community is making positive waves because they know the potential of this. I'm sure the devs have better things to do currently than market such as the hard back-end coding work.

Again, we both don't know for sure 100% and you may very well be right, but for how it seems currently, Payfair is definitely here to stay and make some noise.

Mincoins. You still can have some cheap mincoins if you put a buy order. Spread is like 500% today.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC

>tfw 2k xlm and 3k payfar
let's make money boys

The coding from them is bad, their original website designed and made by their team of full stack devs was the shittiest website I've seen in a while, you better hope they are the best backend devs on the planet, I would only recommend this project when it was 1 million MC, at that time was a no brainer, but right now they are pushing a retarded marketcap. Well one point in favor is that there are worse coins with far better evaluation, but that in all honesty shouldn't be ever a positive point
Amazon is destroying wallmart btw, wallmart reducing staff and closing some stores

>$1,500 volume
>worthless since 2013
This might be the single worst shill I've ever seen.

coding constantly gets updates. Website is decent? demo.payfair.io/

They're coming out with their beta testing in Q1 so still many things to fix. Nothing becomes perfect in 1 go. This is why its called an investment. Just the fact that this coin works and has already made transactions is a big deal for a new team. 100m should be automatic.

are you a moron?

Look who my reply is to.

I actually bought yesterday
3x already
Get fucked. Stay on earth, I'm closer to the moon

I did the same at .12 . We're gonna make it buddy

>muh voluuuume
>Salty nigger can't into marketcap
What if I say you there was similar volume month ago on PayFair?

>full stack
>backend
you realize no one actually gives a fuck about this IT meme bullshit programming? this is blockchain

PFR isn't a 4 year old shit coin that crashed and burned. You might want to learn literally anything about crypto markets before you make retarded moves like buying coins like that. No amount of shilling is going to sell your bags off. Guess you gotta wait till next years christmas money to reinvest.

i can buy some for you and send it to your MEW wallet whats ur email (at cost ofc)

>its only 300% per day, nigger wants more
ok, stay mad, nigga
I told you to buy at $0.05, do you remember this?

Honestly and unironically just bought 10,000

I feel like its not gonna stop

SO DOES REQ DUDE THIS IS FUCKING REQ LITE YOU FUCKING MONGS I BOUGHT THIS SHIT AT .02c AND SHILLED IT HERE TO NO END WELCOME TO BIZ MUFFAKKAS

Do it