1. zero info on the team

1. zero info on the team

2. shit website that looks like it was made in an hour by a 12 year old

3. "Bazinga" is literally trademarked and owned by Warner Bros. (not that these pajeet streetshitters care since they are just looking for a fast buck)

4. the concept of the coin is being "paid to write comedy". Jesus christ.

5. zero potential for any legitimate partnerships or growth in the future

If you buy this literal pajeet shitcoin scam, you deserve to lose your money, i have zero sympathy for you.

This is a fair warning for all you nucoiner normies, don't listen to any bagholders shilling this trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

trademarks.justia.com/852/10/bazinga-85210353.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trademarks.justia.com/852/10/bazinga-85210353.html

Apparently it's only "BAZINGA!" all-caps with exclamation mark, not bazinga the word.

everyone here knows bazinga is a scam , i went on their slack and it was bunch of stupid nigerians in it no mememing biz fags

i just like to brap post in all the bzc threads and it makes the pajeetshill really mad

Yes, BAGzinga is a scam. Stay the fuck away from it.

not only stay away but report it to the police
this is organised fraduelent

report all Bazingashit threads for begging

that's all it is, third world pajeets begging for money

THIS

Hi, BZC shill here. Im not pajeet and i don't get paid I just think typing like an Indian is really funny plus the word bazinga makes me laugh.

>I make 4+ threads a day
>I reply to every bazinga thread i see

I really should be getting paid for this.

Bump, fuck these street shitters

so basically you're a faggot

Unironically, kill yourself.
Just end it, man.

Keep making hourly counter Bazingashit threads

Normies are fomo soon BZC my friend

BZC x10 soon friends to the moon for lamboland

use my Kucoin referral
xUch23

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT PIC

1. zero info on the team

3. "Bazinga" is literally trademarked and owned by Warner Bros. (not that these pajeet streetshitters care since they are just looking for a fast buck)

If you buy this literal pajeet shitcoin scam, you deserve to lose your money, i have zero sympathy for you.

This is a fair warning for all you nucoiner normies, don't listen to any bagholders shilling this trash.

FUCK YOU BLOODY BASTERD
FUCK A SHIT BITCH

Reminder that bazingacoin is made by the same guy who made Ethereum blue (now called BLUE), neo gold, bitcoin red and all that garbage
He was bragging here not so long ago about making 100k/month out of scamcoins, and described his method as 'taking money from the retards'
All those threads you see here in catalog with pictures of hot girl "asking" if they should be investing in this obvious scamcoin are all him.

NOTE: He always says things like "is coinbase any good" or "I'm got 2k", wonder why he does this? Quite easy actually: he wants you to think normies are after this obvious, obscure scamcoin and you will get mad gains. Avoid at all costs.

Im 100% not this guy and I pitch bazinga coin 50 times a week. Stop spreading FUD

Agree

Mods ban bazingacoin for the win pls

KEK

Rampant faggotry like this scamcoin

PRAJEET SAYS REEEEEE in poospeak

I fuck you mothers. She is a whore.

Mods

1. zero info on the team

This is a fair warning for all you nucoiner normies, don't listen to any bagholders shilling this trash. Norton, TrendMicro and Mcafee detected background keylogger installer. DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE.

still more honest then ripple
good luck with those "big partnerships" always around the corner faggots and your non-coin that is centralized as fuck and not even mined. fucking arbitrary scam coin fundraising for ripples other blockchain products that the real (slight) interest is in.

Dirty team

Yep