tfw showed parents my gains and they finally said they’re proud of me

> tfw showed parents my gains and they finally said they’re proud of me

you made it user

Yes, we're very proud of you son. Now you can afford to buy your sister a macbook for college.

how much did u make

We're very proud of you son. Now give mama and papa some gainz.

i didnt even make that much yet imo but one of my parents is proud the other one is jealous/annoyed

fuck you Jennifer

Glad to know your value on Earth is linked to internet Monopoly money that you can’t cash out, but okay kid. Disheartening to hear that they didn’t see any value in you before, but if I had to guess, they were right and you’ve done nothing to self motivate. So what will you do when this all dries up in 2 years? Truly? Or if it crashes tomorrow and all of your ebin gains evaporate? You shouldn’t be playing around with this, you’ll get a mental illness.

>tfw parents gave me their money to invest for 10% of the gains

I'm sure your cousin will be happy to hear about this, I'm sure he'll be excited about asking to start a new venture with you.

I don't plan on telling my parents any time soon. They'll just pressure me harder to get married or give money to my distant poorfag relatives in Africa.

lifelong broke autist told elderly-ish parents about this. turned 800 into 8k, cashed them out 4400 and left the rest in to hold. they always lost money investing in stocks and shit so they're pretty stoked on it after one month

>recently complete phd in astrophysics
>spend last year trading shitcoins instead of getting a job
>made $2 million
>dad thinks I'm wasting my life/potential and practically disowns me

Good for you user ;) you should feel proud

>went to the bank to deposit back in summer
>all the girls and older milfs laughed at me wondering what the fuck i am doing
>awkward manner because chumped and laughed at for everything in this shit town
>keep wiring money, attitudes slowly change
>i bet they feel pretty stupid by now knowing the price shot up to 19-20k
>friends are two faced as fuck, might as well admit i dont have friends.
>life is still shitty
>trump signs new tax bill
>now i can never win.

fuck /pol/ man. that dude was elected for all the wrong reasons, they wont admit it, and now this shit.

kek can't cash out.

I imagine in 10 years these people sitting in their apartment muttering over and over "c-can't cash out, you can't cash out!" Meanwhile the world around them has changed entirely and they could have been an early adopter, but didn't accept it until their employer offered salary in crypto. Then an heroing.

Hence investment into cross-border networks like xlm- fuck Western Union, and Death to America, amiriteguys? Amirite?

>tfw hiding my gains from my parents and they might lose the house
I'll be okay.

WHY NO NOBEL PRIZE?!?!? gj tho user.

He’s correct and wrong at the same time, tell him that quantum isn’t your shit and fuck off, dreamer scientists

What'd you go with for your 10x?

>Conservative
>>trump signs new tax bill
>Higher taxes

You really can't drain the swamp

Hello Rajesh.

You should be able to defer all capital gains taxes until you trade to fiat and hold said fiat for an extended period of time. Crypto to crypto trade tax is a fucking meme.

Got within range of 1M eoy if market holds. Mom tells me, you will be a millionaire like your uncle, you are just like him. He would say it all the time and we would be like "yeah, sure" and then one day he just was, and then 2M and kept going.
(He never made more than 40k a year, he just rented/upgraded his home every 4 years)

This bill was meant to fuck with rich people like you

Fuck you 'man'. Hillary is a corrupt fucking cunt who should have never been nominated.

ill tell my parents when im looking for a house. i know my folks will be proud once i have a place they can stay at when they drive up.

gaimg pls

>xrp at 36c -> 75
>XRB from 4.40 -> 8 (FUCKKKKK BITGRAIL LOOKING SCAMMY MAKING ME SELL)
>win 1k gambling for 3800usd
>xlm from 36c to 6k usd (around 8k CAD)

now mainly in VEN/XLM/BAT and some other random shit with the remaining 2400usd

Tax laws are exactly the same as before. There was never actually a loophole and you're only taxed on gains. Fucking brainlets.

If you make serious gains...

>Start a corporation
>Lend the corporation all of your crypto holdings at zero interest
>Cash out at the corporate tax rate

Even more at that point you can just buy shit that will help you/your corporation make more money and write it off as a business expense.

its because hes controlled by (((them)))

you subconsciously think of money in terms of both USD and CAD?

Pro tip, buy silver as a long term transfer of investment. No tax on bullion until you decide to sell, and I recommend you be honest at all times about this

amazing holds man. those 3 are solid af

possibly the GOAT binance portfolio for the month, weighted in order by how much faith i have in them to go up soon. If BTC/ETH go crazy and im bleeding hard I will just liquidate into them for the duration

REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF HERE PLEBBIT CANCER

i grabbed a bunch more high risk shit too now. seems legit though, i'm stoked to watch this month.

congrats user, you made it

You’re right. And he’s right. Stop relying on the world banks and “chosen people” to direct your lives. That’s exactly what crypto is, don’t you see it? Except for Ripple. Ripple was and is a designed cabal Jewish bank product.

Congrats user!

>higher taxes
not for 88% of Americans

did you even look at the new bill? it says all crypto transactions.
racist cheeto with empty promisies?
or batshit grandma that would hold off while we start another war for the welfare queens?

so welfare state it is. why even try?

I do want to pick up some metals at some point. It won't be a considerable amount of my folio though.

How did you do it? Tell us a bit about your journey.

you dont read. thats your problem

>tfw sister is too old to spoil now

>empty promisies
So far he has delivered.

he's right though. all those articles are FUD

>dad says he's proud of me and sorry for calling me autistic

>Show parents my gains
>Get annoyed i didn't get them in on it
>Now have to invest money for them
>They dont have a whole lot to invest so i have to pick one coin at a time to invest in
>If one coin i have that they don't have moons they get annoyed and ask why i didnt invest in that one instead

J-just wanted you to be proud of me

>tfw My sister has been more successful in blockchain as a coder and investor than I ever will be, my gains are babies compared to hers, wonder if she’ll buy me a new laptop

lol did he actually call you autistic? what for

i invest for 4 people (parents, brother, and one friend), they're all pretty dumb with money/tech but they want these sick crypto gains.

To make things easier on them and myself I only invest their money in whatever I'm also holding. Obviously I don't intend to personally hold losing coins so they can be more comfortable knowing that we both profit or lose together.

Dunno why you'd buy shit with their money that you don't also own. Seems scummy and weird.

Moreso than a Lambo, yacht, or mansion, this is my greatest wish from crypto trading. I just want my parents to be proud of me. I’m sick of being a poor NEET. Congrats, OP.

>did you even look at the new bill? it says all crypto transactions.
kek, unless you live in a retarded state like california you'll be paying less in taxes. What, you wanted fucking internet monopoly money profits at long term capital gain rates? How can you be a drooling leftist and still be so fucking greedy? That's some god-tier level hypocrisy, I don't even.

Wait, your parents have never suspected you of being autistic? Normies gtfo reeeeeeee

I DO buy what im holding. I make sure to buy what i think my best holds are.

Im just saying sometimes one of my unexpected holds will moon like crazy while the ones i thought were better and bought for them didn't do much.

I just got my family involved, big mistake, texts everyday saying wow that coins going through the roof of damn that coins down should we sell?

Fuck off!

My portfolio is almost the same. I do like to keep a position in eth and btc. When btc moons, I'll use those gains to buy more link and ven (or eng if it in a low enough dip).

>showing my sister after she asks how much I make with this "crypto stuff" my delta
>since then acts weird and is passive-aggressive and makes backhanded comments all the way
>girlfriend knows my crypto (been together for 7 years already) and just says that she likes that I found something I enjoy as a hobby
>been together even back then when I was poor as fuck
>when I check delta when we're out she just says that she doesn't like sharing me and laughs about it
>mfw that even when I almost made it the only one who stayed the same after knowing it is my girlfriend
>family and friends always begging or making weird hints

O well

Got a keeper there

user why didn't you buy shit for us with massive amounts of our own capital back when we didn't trust you with it!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoulda read

Trips confirmed. Run away together

>invested 3k in march of last year
>it's now worth 90k
>still feel like a failure
>feel like I should have made more by investing in more alt coins
Anyone else know this feel?

i would feel bad if i were you.
i put in ~$1300 about 7 weeks and now its only bout 5 grand, if i had it in better exchanges and cared more it could have been 10 or 20

You Americans need to learn how to lighten up somehow. Maybe things will get a little more jubilant with the big boom.

>DAE HATE DROOMF

Well now you have 90k to work with.
A lot more than most people can do.

> hasn't built a wall
> still orange
> can't talk in whole sentences
> lexicon of autistic 3rd grader

yeah he's delivered zero policies except a tax bill which requires (asks) you to record every crypto transaction us amerifags transact

lol

Posts like this are what make life worth living.

>finally
That's sad but I'm happy for you user.

! post by this id...