BazingaCoin/BZC Thread

BazingaCoin/BZC Thread

Why are you faggots not on this boat yet ? Do you want to be left ashore where only negroes with monster-sized cocks want to fuck you in the ass ?
No, you want to be first class on the QUEEN FUCKING MARY II : BAZINGAcoin the only normie-coin that's gonna get through.

Stop what you're doing right now and buy the goddamn ICO and get your 10x.

>Bazinga??
no, seriously... bazinga?? That's the best idea you could come up with to make yet another shitty scam coin? That's fucking weak, faggot. Besides, everyone hates this shitfest of a show anyways. Get with the time, you deranged, old, retarded full mong.
Any tech babble crap would be better than fucking bazinga, you fucking piece of a dipshit. Holy fuck. A bunch of random letters would be better.
>news flash
Normies don't give too much of a shit, never read whitepapers anyways, and easily fall for a scam, but holy shit, don't call your idiotic scam coin fucking bazinga.. xD
HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU? JUST. Even that fucking Tron gook can easily pull of a scam. How many millions did he make? I don't know... How many did you make with your crackbrained bazinga shit?
>0 gorillions for you
MEEEEP. I fucking wonder why that is. Hell, my mom, or my little sister could pull of a better fucking scam than this bloody mess.
At this point, all I wonder is WHAT THE FUCKING HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?! Let's be honest here for a second; you clearly did not already come like this to earth? What happened? An accident?

I hope you die in a car crash Pajeet Bazingacoin fag

Go easy on him. Obviously something is very wrong with that guy. For all we know he could be brain damaged due to a horrible car crash or something. Maybe he was never vaxxd and that fried his brains?

1. zero info on the team

2. shit website that looks like it was made in an hour by a 12 year old

3. "Bazinga" is literally trademarked and owned by Warner Bros. (not that these pajeet streetshitters care since they are just looking for a fast buck)

4. the concept of the coin is being "paid to write comedy". Jesus christ.

5. zero potential for any legitimate partnerships or growth in the future

If you buy this literal pajeet shitcoin scam, you deserve to lose your money, i have zero sympathy for you.

This is a fair warning for all you nucoiner normies, don't listen to any bagholders shilling this trash.

Truth

DO YOU WANT TO PUT THE POO IN THE LOO OP???

MODS BAN THIS BAZINGACOIN CRAP

ENOUGH

thats been debunked, the erc20 tokens abide by the oracles standard and bazingacoin is an erc20 token

bazingacoin.com for anyone who wants to get in early

>MODS BAN THIS BAZINGACOIN CRAP
that retard is a mod. or blows their penises. One or the other.

REPORT THIS ORGANISED FRAUD

your brains have been debunked, idiot. And before you try to pull off your next scam, maybe learn how to scum YOU FUCKING MONG. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FUCKING HEAD??? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh shit son someone drank too much redbull

DOES UR MOTHER KNOW UR UP THIS LATE LITTLE KID? GET BACK TO CUDDLING ANIME PILLOWS RETARD AND GET FUCKED

BAZINGA TO THE MOON AND YOUR SORRY ASS 10 FEET UNDER THE DIRT

come, on... you can tell me. What did happend to you?

alright dude thanks finally someone is listenign to me well let me start my story it all started...

WHEN I FUCKED UR MOTHER LOL HAHAHAHA STAY POOR AND DRINK YOUR CHEAP BEER WHILE YOU WATCH ME RIDE THE BAZINGACOIN ROCKET TO THE MOON

1. zero info on the team

3. "Bazinga" is literally trademarked and owned by Warner Bros. (not that these pajeet streetshitters care since they are just looking for a fast buck)

If you buy this literal pajeet shitcoin scam, you deserve to lose your money, i have zero sympathy for you.

This is a fair warning for all you nucoiner normies, don't listen to any bagholders shilling this trash. Norton, TrendMicro and Mcafee detected background keylogger installer. DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE.

THAT'S BEEN DEBUNKED HAHAHA
BAZINGACOIN IS AN ERC20 TOKEN
THEY ABIDE BY ORACLES STANDARD
IF THE PROJECT FAILS ADDRESSES GET REFUNDS

KEEP FUD-ING YOU RETARD KID BRAINDEAD FAGGOT LEMME HEAR U CRY CMON REPLY TO THIS THREAD I CANT WAIT TO DRINK UR TEARS

1. zero info on the team

This is a fair warning for all you nucoiner normies, don't listen to any bagholders shilling this trash. Norton, TrendMicro and Mcafee detected background keylogger installer. DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE.

KEEP FUD-ING YOU RETARD KID BRAINDEAD FAGGOT LEMME HEAR U CRY CMON REPLY TO THIS THREAD I CANT WAIT TO DRINK UR TEARS

1. zero info on the team

>Maybe he was never vaxxd and that fried his brains?
as a guy whose brain was fried by vaccines i kinda feel like hitting you

vaccines are a good idea in principle. but you need to look into the side effects and vaccine courts and how settlements to victims are payed out in us taxpayer dollars because the drug companies aren't held liable. which is kind of suspicious of course.

anyways while my brain literally eats itself from a disease labelled as a side effect on the vaccine insert my parents never read, i have to listen to faggots pretend vaccines never have any side effects because fake news funded by advertisement money from big pharmaceutical corporations told him it's 100% safe

fuck you. i'd rather have an increased risk of hepatitis then this shit. i use condoms anyways

1. zero info on the team

1. zero info on the team

1. zero info on the team

>my brain literally eats itself from a disease
how much time do you have left, user? :(

as long as anyone else, i'll just get slower every year without ever being full retard or anything. its not a big deal actually. but of course i'm still quite steamed about the whole thing. i feel this is done on purpose, the vaccines designed to target the people who need to be dumbed down the most. i used to be a smart kid now i fade in an out of awareness throughout the day and sometimes i'm really dumb and othertimes i feel normal

1. zero info on the team

hmm, sounds fucked up. Hope you're still able to enjoy yourself, user. All the best. t. user.

ah well it's just survival of the fittest, nothing personal, it's just easier to eventually remove people who can't handle boosters necessary to prevent terrible diseases from the gene pool entirely. i mean relative to designing something that works for absolutely everyone which will never happen.

if me not being vaccinated is a concern then clearly your vaccines don't work. unless they do in which case you have fuck all to worry about. go drink some fluoride

also, the vaccines don't have to be this way. it's done on pupose. have you seen the people who run the world? half of them are pedos and satanists, everyone knows it. it's common knowledge. why would you trust these manipulative lying fucks, their controlled media, the schools they run, or the bullshit proven ineffective peer review process. science is political, you've been swallowing propaganda your whole life. and evil people dont need motivation beyond doing evil and they'll take any chance they can get to hurt us, it's literally their religion.