So BLUE is releasing their wallet tomorrow, anyone else buying in?

so BLUE is releasing their wallet tomorrow, anyone else buying in?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/IHoGR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im jerking off to your thread

It's an ERC-20 token. A wallet is redundant considering an ETH address is much more flexible and easier to use.

wow

This board is supposed to be safe for work. I just got fired asshole

good, have some more

I just BLEW all over my keyboard

>gets horny looking at boobs.
God, I am jealous.

true, but I would rather keep it in their wallet than lose it all on ether delta.

Myetherwallet is a good platform to use. No good excuse wasting time and money on creating a wallet on a token unless it has its own blockchain.

any more on/off collage like rhat i am right now rubbing the head in my palm with coconut oil after nofap since dec 27

this helping me not look at binance and making bad trades

>Solidity code is “secure” because its the basic ERC-20 code found on Github added with comments/alignment changed.

>Website is very unprofessional, too basic for a multimillion dollar project and too many grammatical/mistakes

>The wallet is redundant since its a goddamn Ethereum token, just use your ETH address

>All members are still unknown, no LinkedIn profiles (inb4 “satoshi is anonymous therefore we should be too” argument)

>Too much emphasis on getting listed

>The whitepaper doesn’t specify what the token will do in the grand scheme of things, you’re literally just funding their school project

>Harassing youtubers that report on BLUE about being a scam (Argument is “The price is getting higher therefore we’re legitimate”)

Holy shit, this project calls out scams so it will never be called out as one.

What's that stupid fucking lip thing she's doing with her mouth? Stupid ass bitch. I fucking hate women.

Giv milkies

an eth token making their own wallet? why even?

Those are subpar boobs, baka

feet?

edging now plz

any with open mouth?

alright ill bite, shill me on Blue

i'ts a token used to pay for premium services on the BLUE security suite. they are launching an SDK and a wallet that will more or less protect crypto noobs from themselves

So is the allure of the wallet that its going to be more secure than say myetherwallet

kinda

Anyone else have a breast feeding fetish?

This is the same fucker that made Bazingafuckingcoin if I see bazinga one more time reeee

Reminder that BLUE (called Ethereum blue before) is made by the same guy who made Bazingacoin, neo gold, bitcoin red and all that garbage
He was bragging here not so long ago about making 100k/month out of scamcoins, and described his method as 'taking money from the retards'
All those threads you see here in catalog with pictures of hot girl "asking" if they should be investing in this obvious scamcoin are all him.

NOTE: He always says things like "is coinbase any good" or "I'm got 2k", wonder why he does this? Quite easy actually: he wants you to think normies are after this obvious, obscure scamcoin and you will get mad gains. Avoid at all costs.

Are you fucking kidding me? An Ethereum Address can only be hacked through Phishing and/or scamming.

Look up the probability of brute-forcing an ETH address' private key, its literally millions of years.

that's their idea as far as i can tell. they're pretty ballsy when it comes to calling out security flaws

Blue board? No? Are the mods sleeping?

Yes, blue. BLUE BOARD.

Fuck you. Tutoring children was my passion. Now I'm going to lose my district license.

Sucks to be you NIGGER

Pls make an exception for this board, mods.

cummed OP

yeah the same guy that copy pastes that in every thread lul

Just gib link, op

We need some mods up in here

Absolutely. It fucking sucks. I opened this and was jerking off out of instinct when the 11 year old girl I was teaching walked back in the room.

Now her mom is calling my organizer and I know I'm going to lose my license.

there's a hide thread option

show her ass cheeks spread

You cost me my passion in life. I'm going to fucking kill you.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what is a link for it

this entire thread is cancer

Wuts wrong roastie? You no likey seeing nice titties?

I bet she has a great personality

Nice larp

was not fapping your passion or something?

can i show how hard she make me

she's really not that hot. mediocre arse and tits

No pajeet

I was masturbating and that cost me my job.

If OP hadn't posted this thread then I wouldn't have masturbated in front of a fucking child. I am not a pedophile and don't deserve to get fired. The blame is entirely OP's.

Haha you have the gay

wasnt she on ice poseidons stream. Cx

I just got promoted

Head of blockchain R&D

homo

princess needs tributed

ice poseidon hates niggers. idolizes hitler. happy the jews died. white pride worldwide

maybe invest in BLUE and you won't have to work in the future?

is this the same chick from that one ice poseidon stream a couple months ago?

she's trying to look sexy for Chad you idiot

how come you are allowed to post this! I always get banned when posting naked hot chicks....

TriHard7

Congrats. Now you can trade full time.

heheh boobies....

well somebody has low standards

Must be difficult being a woman. Spending your entire day taking nude selfies. Whew.

yes

What is the girls name

gross roast

Where are the fucking mods on this shit board

salt betas hah

2/10 wood not grope those tits

He could get her now after dumping the alien. But knowing his scuff ass he'll probably fuck it up.

>post still up

more money for him since everyone would spam donate her nudes. good strategy for the jew

Fuck, this board is safe fag.
I just lost my wife
My job
My alts
My link
My 100k
Thanks, I can sleep now

>Op not banned nice.

it's some kind of animal mating signal? it looks retarded

So what is her name

I just know the first name Olivia

gotsman

livia gotsman

tity queen

That girl takes a lot of boob pics

Found it fags
m.imgur.com/a/IHoGR

how is the thread still up
fking mods

mods seems absent. I'm tempted to post Navy Trap.

Post navy trap desu

>t. big ol fag

they're busy fapping

it's also the weekend