Where my brain gang at?? 2 bitcoins to full moon. Who here for ath tonight currently trading for...

Where my brain gang at?? 2 bitcoins to full moon. Who here for ath tonight currently trading for .30 cents on usdtether pair we full moon tonight other coiners don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUm3NPYgj7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqg
youtube.com/watch?v=cbB3iGRHtqA
youtu.be/NWWeQlXfSa0?t=4m9s
youtube.com/watch?v=wCtEmXBvuI4
soundcloud.com/bladee1000/ebay-ft-thaiboy-digital-ecco2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the fucking bag walls on this coin turn off everyone, tell the whales to stop being faggots.

come on brainlets !

Everyone is waiting on Huobi

If trading pairs don't match usdt by end of night I'll shit mt pants.

.50-70 Cent by end of month

>I sold this shit at $0.23 for BAT

I should have known better than to bet against the brain...

Is this still worth getting into and on what exchanges can you buy it? Also is it an ERC20 or does it have its own mainnet?

buying 1200DBC worth it?

Kucoin only I believe.. maybe gate.io too. It's a neo token they're touring with neo shilling to big corporations.

Yes. Moon as soon as the whales stop accumulating and sell walling the price down.

Tires of normies posting thinking of buying in at 30 cents. Where's my brain gang that bought when this was

brainfag reporting, ready for moon

bought 10k at $0.11. Gonna upgrade my battle station and go all out when this hits $1

BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG (BRAINY GANG!)
SPENT .00014 ETH ON BRAIN CHAIN
MY DBC LOVE DO MOON GAINZ, OOH
BOUGHT THE DIP, FUCK THE WHALES THIS IS NOT A GAME, YEAH
CAN’T BLAST THRU SELL WALLS WITH THESE BAGS MANG, AYE
BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG

MY STACK COST MORE THAN YOUR RENT, OOH
WHALES GOT ME SELLIN MORE THAN I SPENT, YEAH
STILL SHILLING POSTS ON Veeky Forums, HUH
WATCHING FOR THOSE GREEN CANDLE STICKS, OOH
ALL OF THIS SHIT BE NEW TO ME
BOUGHT ON KUCOIN, WHEN WE MOONIN, G?
FUCK YOUR MEME LINES WHEN THE WE LIVE ON HUOBI?
BITCH YOUR BREATH SMELL LIKE BOUNTY0X
I’D RATHER FUCK PAJEET FROM THE PENNY STOCKS
THESE BAGS HEAVY LIKE SOME TRON ROCKS,
CHINK COINS MAKE ME WANT TO TURN THE GAME OFF
DBC STILL SELL THAT ETH
BRAIN STACKS TO THE SKYNET AI TECH
FUCK A TAY AI MAKE HER ROBOPUCCI WET

BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG (BRAINY GANG!)
SPENT .00024 ETH ON BRAIN CHAIN
MY DBC LOVE DO MOON GAINZ, OOH
BOUGHT THE DIP, FUCK THE WHALES THIS IS NOT A GAME, YEAH
CAN’T BLAST THRU SELL WALLS WITH THESE BAGS MANG, AYE
BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG

just sold 100k

Awful comfy on the new floor

Bought 8k of them. Thinking it was a mistake

Is it going to the 14 eth buy?

Anybody sent this to Neo and was successfully sent back to kucoin? What are the fees?

I'm going to laugh when this surpasses link in market cap.

I am here m'leige.

BRAIN GANG GOOD GUY REPORTIN BABAYYYY!!!

The whales will fall they want weak hands to give up HOLD THE LINE BRAIN GANG!!

BRAIN GANG will rise!!

Sorry to hear my friend!

BRAIN GANG FAMILY awaits you with open arms!!

BRAIN GANG UNITE 3400 and been in all the threads hyping working towards our dreams!

To the moon we shall go then my friend!!

Wow grats my friend live your dreams makin it with the BRAIN GANG!

BWAHAHAHA LOVE YOU!!

The floor rises up to meet the feet of the BRAIN GANG!!

HOLD THE LINE BRAIN GANG FAMILY! we shall make it together take my hand and rise with me!

Eevery time a whale shows its face BRAIN GANG brings it low, lay them low and RISES!!!

what are you selling your dbc at?

Shit man how many neo tokens are there that have any kind of business perspective to them? I might not sell this could go up and up.

the fact that doge is going up tells you how important a business case really is.

don't get me wrong, I like dbc and the tech (I work in ai actually). but this isn't a $100 coin. I don't think it's even a $10 coin. maybe $5 tops, but that's pure guessing if I'm being honest.

Yes. No fees.

What's the number one cost of an AI start up?

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=zUm3NPYgj7Y

people. compute is expensive, but not as much as you'd think, unless you're just a retard doing random search on a shitzillion hyperparameters or something.

$1

we getting dumped on by chinkwhales

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MOON MISSION???????????????????????????????? AND WHERE THE FUCK IS user'S SISTER???

HOLD STRONG HOLD THE LING BRAIN GANG!

Whales will fall they will sell wall and lose out when everyone holds.

Whales feed on weak hands BRAIN GANG has no shaky hands for we march together and UNITE!!

Coming my friend Whale walls are falling and they will be left behind while we the BRAIN GANG RISES!!

Their walls crumbled, their bodies laying beached we shall sing of making it to the moon and colonizing it with COMFY GAINS!!

They're scooping up any and all coins they can before the mega moon coming. It won't stop until a whale makes it stop. There's only 11 million coins on the entire sell side including sell walls.

Stick with us friend let us prove your guessing wrong together in the BRAIN GANG as we make it together!

It shall, we shall rise to the moon and make it and live our dreams 3400 coin holding strong not budging whales will fall and they aint nothing their walls will be ground to dust beneath our marching feet!

Not till it reaches the moon my friend!

HELLS YES COME ON BABAY BRAIN GANG TUNES!!

For all y'all anons feelin cold out there. Remember: the DeepBrain loves ya'll

youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqg

600 brains here, am I going to make it?

Damn right and we shall rise, they whales know the truth the whales know where we are heading and they want us to lose grip to weak negative thoughts.

BRAIN GANG UNITE TONIGHT! positivity our dreams are within reach, our dreams will free us from suffering, free us from struggle and hardship. LET US LIVE OUR DREAMS TOGETHER!

BRAIN GANG FAMILY LOVE!!

BIG BRAINED NIBBA HERE

We will all be super rich b4 brain net kills us all

HOLD THE FUCKING LINE.

Deep Brain Man, just keep posting. Don't listen to what anyone tells you. If they don't like it they can just filter you. No harm done. WE are the deep brains. WE KEEP THE SPIRIT ALIVE.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbB3iGRHtqA

3400 in and no one works harder babay cause at the end of the day it is not just about me making it its about all the good people in the BRAIN GANG its about you and me making enough to go forward and try to get our dreams and those who have lots that have supported our rise and their dreams being reliased.

BRAIN GANG HOLD STRONG HOLD THE LINE!!

Checkmate non brainers .

but y bro

Thread music
youtu.be/NWWeQlXfSa0?t=4m9s

HOLD THE LINE BRAIN GANG!!!

Our dreams are close at hand let us march to them together UNITE HOLD THE LINE!!

HOLD THE LINE my big brained BRAIN GANG!!

Much love my dear friend BRAIN GANG HOLD THE LINE march to your dreams with us hold firm and the whales fall they are trying to take our dreams HOLD THE LINE!!

Skip to 4:09

Brain chain make it rain.

BRAIN GANG is known for being masters of intellect and chess, they often times get check mate in 1 move without even being at the table.

It is a meme here on Veeky Forums it is just to be funny.

HYPE! BRAIN GANG MUSIC! HOLD THE LINE!!

THIS SONG IS FOR US ALL AGAINST THE WHALES!!

youtube.com/watch?v=wCtEmXBvuI4

my fucking ETH is still processing.
-sigh-
does anyone know how to fix it if it's been processing for four hours

55k brainer holding strong sir

whats the best way to get in on this? Like from USD to DBC?

soundcloud.com/bladee1000/ebay-ft-thaiboy-digital-ecco2k

HOVERCRAFT, RIDE WITH US, RIDE WITH US OR COME FLY WITH US
BRAIN GANG DBC ON THE USB

We hold for our dreams and our dreams will help others, our families our friends.

HOLD THE LINE BRAIN GANG!

Hahahaha I made that Brainy Pepe. Glad to see it in the wild :^)

i bought into this and have no idea whats going on. how long should i be holding this? what're the price perdictions on this

Buy Ethereum on coinbase or kraken with USD
1a4HP
Buy DBC with your ETH

We await you with open arms into the BRAIN GANG transfers are bogged down it will come!

55k! wow 3400 here dude! you are a BRAIN GANG BOSS!!!

Sig up to coin base and buy some eth. Then sign up to Kucoin and transfer the eth from coinbase to Kucoin and buy DBC with it. We await you in the BRAIN GANG FAMILY!

RIDE WITH US TO DREAMS!! BRAIN GANG!

predictions*

im buying this fucking dip right here, and may need to transfer more to kucoin.

>buy eth on coinbase
>send eth to kucoin
>trade eth for dbc on kucoin
but desu if you don't already know how to do this, I personally wouldn't recommend this coin. dbc isn't a super long term hold imo

Fucking normie DYOR

Hey BrainGangGoodGuy, I made some memes

Thank you my meme generating bad ass BRAIN GANG friend!!

They range my BRAIN GANG friend, some whales say 1-2 by end of month I say 1.40 by mid feb some say 5 by mid feb that have more experience and couple whales believe higher!

Teach my BRAIN GANG friend teach the up and comers and we all she ride to our dreams!!

That's great hypebro but I still don't see user's sister.

Braingang goodguy. Will you go to dinner with me after we make it?

>thw coulda bought PRL and increased my stack 5x FUCKFUCKFUCK

Whatever, still comfy. All aboard the gain train fuckers

Perfect bwahahaha! The whales will not get their coins back! BRAIN GANG FIGHTEM, HOLD THE LINE!!

Help our new BRAIN GANG FAMILY members teach them so that we may all rise to our dreams!!

BRAIN GANG friend I love you and your freakin awesomeness! bwahaha!

Saving them all!!

I am here for hyping and trying to make enough for my family to not struggle anons can post anons sister I post about our dreams and show it through food and memes babayyyy!!

BRAIN GANG TRAIN BWAHAHA!!

HARPOON THE WHALES!!

Jesus Christ dude you can type.

I am pretty fast my BRAIN GANG friend but with great passion a great dream it pushes the fingers with love peace and happiness towards our futures.

I only just got into crypto today and I spent my months rent on brain chain because it sounds smart? is this a good move?

i bought 250k at 0.08 not even a week ago. got 200k still

thats what I did. it has brain in the name so it must be good

Your risk will be rewarded!

Brain Gang :D

Honestly , you made the right choice. You'll be living rent free. I normally don't tell people to invest what they can't afford , but this one's a no brainer

lol I hope you're right

Gday fellow brain gang members, barbie and a piss up next week my shout. Have i told you im buying the outback thanks to this kracka

WHY IS IT SLIPPING WHY

Okay I did just that. Waiting on the ETH to arrive on kucoin now. Soon I will get in a small 50$ position

There we go

Man I wish I knew it's gonna slip this much. What a golden opportunity to accumulate more.

welcome to the BRAIN GANG FAMILY!!

Wow 3400 here BRAIN GANG BOSS 200K babayyy!!!! Grats dude I hope to make it like you someday to my dream too!

BRAIN GANG FAMILY love you all you all are good people and deserve happiness and your dreams HOLD THE LINE!!

BRAIN GANG HYPE!!!

BRAIN GANG friend he is right! HOLD THE LINE!

BRAIN GANG COBBA!!! hope you had a great day my dear friend!

The WHALES are trying to make our grip weak but remember BRAIN GANG FAMILY HOLDS THE LINE TOGETHER!

ALLLLL ABOARD

>no brainer

Bought this coin just for the brain puns

Sell now before you lose everything.

Welcome to the BRAIN GANG my friend!!!

BRAIN GANG delivered!!

We hold the line because we must for our dreams dont think of regret thank of peace, love, happiness when we make it!! HOLD THE LINE!!

Riding comfy on the BRAIN GANG TRAIN!!

WHALE WHALE WHALE!!

BRAIN GANG will make fish steaks out of your carcass!! Topple you wall and play with puppy dogs and eat delicious food!!

That is using your BRAIN!!! ;D

>selling at the bottom of a dip

you must be from WSB

Damn I really hope I don't miss this dip waiting on ETH to transfer. Isn't this shit supposed to be fast? REEEE

this shake out is very well calculated, right before the exchange listing.

you got to hand it to these guys they are on a whole other level.

taking my BNTY gains from kucoin and putting it into this sleeping giant

good luck with that. Took about 4 hours to get my ETH from binance to kucoin earlier.

im buying this dip

Not really moving much. I'm kind of regretting not having moved to KCS or BNTY for the time being.

But still, DBC has a lot of promise.

Seems like it hits ATH and then takes a hard dip in an hour or less down. I've seen it do this so many times since it went up on Kucoin. If I was at all smart I could have probably tripled my holdings by now pretty easily.