TELL ME WHAT COINS ARE MOST LIKELY TO MOON SO I DONT HAVE TO RESEARCH MYSELF...

TELL ME WHAT COINS ARE MOST LIKELY TO MOON SO I DONT HAVE TO RESEARCH MYSELF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA please and thank you

Im already watching XBY, DBC, COSS, KCS, B3, NAS, TRX, QAU, and BAT

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf
reddit.com/r/dentcoin/comments/7olux8/why_im_in_on_dentcoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vtorrent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pewdiepie is making an announcement about BAT next week. Get the fuck in here senpai.

invest in MGXL
Binance has a shitload in their wallet
its 30 cents each and it'll hit $10 in June
magnalis.network

nigga "watching" something is how you get depressed about missing moons. Pick a horse, all in, and wait

DLT is going to rocket until the announcement tomorrow. Right now it's dipped because the burgers are sleeping.

UFR. Only at 11 million market cap at will easily 10x in the next few weeks. Literally mooning on Cryptopia right now.

bat and drgn

IT'S A REAL SHAME I CANT USE MY LTC ON THAT SHITTY WEBSITE

turn it into fucking ether. etherdelta is where moon missions begin

ODN

I normally use etherium. The coins I want to buy on Cryptopia only deal in BTC and LTC, and BTC's transfer rate is too slow. I didn't realize Cryptopia's LTC and DOGE markets were indefinitely paused when I sent the LTC over.

Also I can't for the life of me get EtherDelta to work. I tried sending about $30 of Ethereum from my wallet to the Smart Contract (wasn't using MetaMask) and it's been processing the order for 2 days. When I check the order it says it's been processing for about 20 minutes each time. I also can't place another order because ED still thinks that I have an order processing despite the order pretty much being in Limbo.

WeTrust token (TRST)

POE is in the accumulation phase. Easy 2x in 2 days.

TKN is better
>Allows you to spend your crypto into fiat (your standard cryptos + ERC 20)
>Only cryptocard with global rollout to come shortly
>Only cryptocard which pays "dividends" which you claim through burning tkn
>only cryptocard which allows you to control your privatekey
>when tokencard goes to market they will get majority market share, meaning lots of tx and therefore large amount of dividends paid to token holders.
>Burning causes tkn to act as a deflationary currency , encouraging Long term holds
>Small mcap of 70 mil while they hold over 120 mil in assets.
>dev tokens locked one year so they have to provide a good product for their tokens to be worth anything

POWR

what announcement?

UFR
>Aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralized P2P filesharing.
>There is no competitor in this sphere
>Unique concept with a solid roadmap
>small mcap of 12m
>WILL MOON TO $1 EOM and possible $10 EOY

DENT mothafucka!

This is going to skyrocket

I'm loaded up and ready. UFR will be a game changer for 2018!

Jesus christ nobody fucking noticed these DIGITS

ALL IN ON POE CONFIRMED

HUSH, PRL and XBY

snov for sure moon mission only starting

Nice digits. I really like Poet too. Good taste

UFR is my other pick. Solid idea behind the coin, hopefully picks up steam this year

Referral for @KuCoin or Zclassic

286dH

This exchange is blowing up atm and could be another Binance with explosive growth with its own coin(KCS)/coin burn so it's a good idea to join if you haven't already! But yeah just thought I'd chuck it in here. This could be a great long termer to funnel profits into seeing as the house always wins you know Trex does nothing like this more power to the people

Thank me later

KEK WILLS IT

POE

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC

ITNS

The only one with potential to blow BTC/XRP the fuck out.

REQ is currently working on adding ERC20 tokens and Bitcoin support. Fiat is after that.

The point of Request Network is that you can demand payment in whatever you want (for example USD). And the payer can pay in whatever they want (crypto,erc20,other fiat) and through 0x and kyber they will get exchanged in real time with the lowest fees possible (an order of magnitude lower than the exchange rates of credit cards).

>I'm selling my anal virginity on Ebay
>It's priced in USD, but Ebay has embedded the REQ payment system
>You get to pay with cryptos, ERC20 or fiat, and no matter what you pay with, I still receive USD as requested.

Put simply, REQ tokens are what fuels the network. The REQ tokens are not currency.
Buyers and merchants will never interact with the tokens at all. They will simply use the payment system and experience it as an instant purchase/currency swap.

Aside from its intended usage, which is what everyone is basing their valuation estimates on, it will tap directly into a $750 billion crypto-market in which it's currently hard to cash out of, and expensive to buy into.

As for competition, YCombinator, which has a high stake in Coinbase, also have a high stake in REQ. Since REQ's very functionality will pose a threat to Coinbase's entire business model, it is only logical to assume that REQ will eventually be implemented in Coinbase to ensure that both platforms survive and thrive. Owners never let one business kill the other when it is perfectly logical to merge the two.

See picture. If REQ handles just 0.1% of the global transactions, it means $5B worth of DAILY transactions. And $912M worth of REQ being burnt annually, which increases the price of remaining REQ. With a 10% marketshare, that number increases to $500B of DAILY transactions, and $91.3B worth of REQ being burnt annually.

READ THIS REPORT: docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf

what do y'all think of CRED these days?

Binance actually has 25% of the entire supply.

They’re expecting some big buys

MOON

is this the same as ARK?

BAT..
you can mine it by using brave web browser...
it has an extension to buy eth from coinbase built in... coinbase people love it.
the guy that is making it has a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE frontal cortex...

BAT

coming to coinbase soon.
screencapthis.

COLX, get in shit's only two cents but moving quick as fuck

I'm thinking about going all in on either this or BBT. Which one is better?

>TRX with ACTUAL credentials.

"The mobile data market is a $254 billion industry and is composed of industry giants such as AT&T and Verizon in the U.S., and Movistar and Telcel in Mexico. Dent already has deals with all four of these service providers, as well as numerous other service providers across the globe, and allows users to buy and send data packages through their iOS app that was released on December 28th. In the last week since the launch of the iOS App, the price of Dentcoins has more than tripled from 2 cents per Dentcoin to 7 cents per Dentcoin."

>Wow actual giant meaningful partnerships.

"The price of Dentcoins has more than tripled after the iOS app release. However, because Dent has deals with mobile data providers across Asia and Africa as well, a massive number of their potential customers utilize Android phones rather than iPhones. One number given predicted that iOS app users in western markets accounted for only 10% of Dent’s possible customer base. Dent’s Android application goes live in February/March of 2018, which opens the door to huge numbers of customers. "

A working product that isnt a P.O.S.?

Use your brains when looking for moon coins. I have caught more moons that way more than anything else.

This coin is also only available on places like Kucoin. Where do you think people are flooding now since binance is also down?

Its on a correction. Grab it now or forever hate yourself for missing the legit TRX.

reddit.com/r/dentcoin/comments/7olux8/why_im_in_on_dentcoin/

thank me later user.100x potential

the answer is BAT & FUN its obvious you faggot

holy kek, no one told u link. most potential moon mission around the corner

Wasn't this a scam...

How has nobody mentioned UTK? Jesus, do some research anons.

buy tau right now

Music moon mission is set to launch on the 9th. Big news on the 10th. If you want quick gains get in now.

Because it's a shitcoin. A bad centralized copy of REQ. Which defeats the entire purpose of its existence.

Magnalis sounds like a retard calling someone a mongoloid.

Verify/CRED

UFR

everything is a scam on Veeky Forums

HOW DO I BUY IT? I want to send ltc to cryptopia but the damn exchange wont let me register

UFR is literally a shit tier product with shit tier discords shilling it.

>>There is no competitor in this sphere
There is competitors sonce 2014
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vtorrent/ for example. There is literally hundreds of p2p file projects.
This kind of shit NEVER EVER TAKES OFF
Just buy mincoin.

FLT on cryptopia, super low mcap, people shilling on reddit as we speak

QSP is literally about to take off.

I just went hard on BBT. It is going to 10x soon, just check it out.

literally making smart contracts accessible to normies

gives me metamask vibes

>No ICX

Have fun missing out on the biggest moon of Q1 2018

QSP/VEN/REQ diversify 10k into each of these and you'll be a very wealthy man in a couple of months

I bought into NUL... On Kucoin its volume is $143k. $6 on binance. $9 on kucoin.

ACT on KuCoin. Remember this.

KIN

why on kucoin?