>Missed out on PFR
>Probably gonna miss out on DBC

AT LEAST DONT FUCKING MISS OUT ON SNOVIO

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7gxusd/snovio_the_next_sleeper_token/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's already mooned. Spoiled goods.

im in

kek, that's what they said about BNTY a week ago, too. you'll see bro. don't fuck with the EU.

It dipped and formed a cup and handle. This fucker is getting at least two giant leg-ups

how does decentralization improve lead sourcing? I don't understand this coin.

ya use my code

1fwx2

Because Blockchain. Duh.

No one gives a shit about the coin anymore. The new meta is just buying low marketcap coins only listed on Kucoin

Ok guys this or the dbc? Both seem solid

>cup and handle
>over 3 and a half days

use my code for real gains
1uhdb

Who cares? DOGE is above 1bil cap and motherfucking Dentacoin is at 1bil.

Basically. It's all one big meme anymore with random moons everywhere, but god damn is it a great time to luck out and make bank.

You mean the talent acquisition block chain bahahaha no I'm good

sell DBC or VEN for this?

Ven. DBC still hasnt risen

you can miss out on SNOV, but dont miss out on UFR anons you will regret it. easy 20x by february

retard name

It's below 100m market cap, user. It is just beginning to establish itself.

>I worked closed with the lead industry for a while, a huge issue is some companies resell leads like they are going out of style, as if they were new untouched leads.
>When a company buys leads it kind of like a crapshoot on what you're going to get. Some companies are ethical and don't resell leads if they say they won't, but with all of the leads being based on blockchain then it will not be difficult to audit and make sure they are legit.
>Lead industry is kind of inherently shady and the blockchain prevents that.
>I picked up a stack on ED last night. An ICO with a working product and 16k+ user base and 500 app reviews is something I can get behind. If you're still skeptical I highly advise reading their one pager to get a better feel.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7gxusd/snovio_the_next_sleeper_token/

AND ITS LAUNCHING

Mfw anons missing out again

Yep low mcap great idea.

The user who shilled me HST also shilled me this. HST now over $3. Don't miss this user.