How did you learn all this shit?

How did your crypto education happen Veeky Forums?

I've seen many people new to this posting all the time, but there are a lot of people here that have been involved in crypto coins a long time.

How did you educate yourself Veeky Forums?

kys

Being a techy, libertarian type person

got into crypto when dogecoin sponsored a Jamaican bobsled team

>How did you educate yourself Veeky Forums?
shilling and Veeky Forums memes

This

what s that supposed to mean? I just read the coins websites and invest if they sound like a good idea.

Lurk moar.. seriously not being a dick. Just read and read. *chan is helpful if you can filter the bullshit, larps and trolls. Lots of shit on YouTube about it too. Crypto isnt a difficult, it's the bullshit it's smothered in that makes it tricky.

>got into crypto when dogecoin sponsored a Jamaican bobsled team

Good times user.
I donated 1 mil doge then.

read a lot...recognize bullshit ya dig

A co worker mentioned ETH to me in 2014, I knew about BTC but didn’t bother investing. He told me a few times and I blew him off.

He decided to go to New Zealand for a year. Quit work and left Aug of 2017. I guess he was investing all his available income into alt coins (300-400$/week) even before he was telling me about it.

I put two and two together shorty after and started researching myself. Turned $1,000 into $12,000 since Oct. Got a few alt moon missions that I’m hoping pay out big this year.

General economics, market psychology, and an extremely helpful childhood friend who mentored me since 2014 on this stuff.

I owe everything to him

watch youtube vids, learn how to read Stoch rsi and MACD, get on discord groups. Most people on here dont give two shits about the actual coins, just about making money

The mean streets of mumbai my man, just took it one shit at a time till my phone died. Living the dream now. Got two streets to shit on with fences. Ate twice last week. Very good coin you should hold. Rape, brb.

Trial and error. Only through failure will you learn success.

If there's 20+ threads about a single coin on Veeky Forums in the span of a day, don't buy it. Less than 20, research it and decide on your own whether you think its a good investment. If a coin is posted more than 20 times on 24 hours, that means it has a marketing team. Those who post less than that have no marketing team or a small marketing team. These are better projects to invest in. This is how I found CND which I have gotten huge gains on.

i got really high and downloaded the coinbase app and dropped a grand on litecoin then forgot about it. I bought in a 50 bucks. I got a new phone and downloaded all my old apps and looks at all my stuff and saw coinbase checked it was 300 and cashed out.

we had a random drawing in my finance class for a subject to do a presentation on. i got to 0 so i could pick any subject. saw bitcoin as an option and was curious. did research. now millionaire. thanks college

All this babbling is pajeet shilling Cindicator. They're transparent garbage people who suck at their jobs. Don't let them bamboozle you. Learn to recognize them and avoid their shitcoins. Legit projects don't pay street shitters to shill their tokens.

crypto niggas in chiraq. believe it or not, me and the niggas be making more bank with this than drugs, but it's cool. we fenna move to la one day.

First heard about bitcoin a few years ago, but didn't pay much attention until last year. I wanted to find out if it was more than just a "Beanie Baby" kind of phenomenon, so I immersed myself in it, reading as much as I could about bitcoin and the blockchain. I also watched a few of Andreas Antonopoulos' videos, which were both educational and inspiring. The more I learned, the more I wanted to get in on it. And now I have a few thousand in BTC, ETH and I've just started dabbling in altcoins.

You don't have to buy CND if you don't want to. But you can use my technique to find coins that obviously, aren't being shilled hard, due to the low density of threads.

I just lurked Veeky Forums for like a week and understood everything

This. Filter out all the shitcoin shilling

No one here is educated they just buy memes

If you wanna know what memes to buy, that's intuition

People kept on telling me to HODL and I finally started to do it.

>tfw bought REQ at 20c and TRX at 5c
>sold both at ~15% gains because these were my 1st two altcoin purchases and I was scared they would drop
Hodling is not a meme.

Actually scratch that to make it worse. I sold REQ for gains. I sold TRX at a loss.

Bump

I lurked before making retarded posts like yours.

Gang violence goes down when smart Nogs start flipping crypto.

Can confirm.

like what?
how do I know whats shitcoin?

on crypto n'em

Bump

By losing 10s of millions of Satoshis.
Weird how that feels like a joke
I am giggling about it
Yet
It is entirely true.

there's this thing called the internet and when you want to know something you look it up.

Me too senpai. I'm about to recover from all my losses with the next week hopefully.

>what is BNTY