Where were you when Veeky Forums convinced Pewdiepie to step up to the plate?

Where were you when Veeky Forums convinced Pewdiepie to step up to the plate?

That's right BATmen.

Pewds. Is. In.

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo25r/with_all_the_cryptocurrency_craze_happening_rn/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oooxe/pewd_doesnt_get_paid_to_work/
reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oodgk/pewdiepie_solves_demonetization/
reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7oo4ad/a_bat_meme_on_rpewdiepiesubmissions/
boostupvotes.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With the value of BAT pumping rn. We need to get pewds to talk about Brave

we need you felix.
we can't do it without you.

BAT dev team met with Facebook as well

Remember to downboat FiftyHp

Alt right? More like Alt wrong! Haha!

Buy this dip rn

I can't imagine OP's picture being a good thing for the token in all honesty.

DOWN VOTE ALL OTHER PAGES

LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED.

nope. fucking /pol/. this is why we cant have nice pumps

More like alt coins

amiright?

Don't be a faggot.

Can someone with a plebbit account please tell these normies that we're bringing them in on the ground floor, not PnDing them? This coin has a market cap of 775 million and a volume of 68 million. Ain't no Veeky Forumsnessmen pumping that shit.

Btw dip over soon. Time to set up a healthy buy volume.

BATman reporting in for duty, let's move this to the top.

More memes required. The felix needs memes. many memes.

That's a fucking home guards uniform you fucking retard, literally the opposition to the Nazi.

>Having the most popular YouTuber on the BAT platform and establishing awareness and support for it is a bad thing.
Explain yourself.

What we really need is an infographic showing Felix stealth endorsing BAT, and how to buy it. Also include realistic prospects for the coin's future.

I'd do it but I'm a filthy phoneposter.

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oooxe/pewd_doesnt_get_paid_to_work/

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oodgk/pewdiepie_solves_demonetization/

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7oo4ad/a_bat_meme_on_rpewdiepiesubmissions/

more pump yas

tfw just bought at ATH, did i just shit the bed?

youre fine its a hodl token anyway

just dont sell at a loss and you'll be a okay

You cancerous fucks are gonna kill this coin

God, the one I go all in gets infected by you garbage

bazinga

first one is garbage. needs to be better quality faggot

boostupvotes.com

can we get some wealthy bruce Waynes to pump up the posts? $80 will get it to the top 5

plz help

You have very poor reading compression skills.

dont mind him. He's a bit retarded.

Some BAT boys that got in at the ICO are kind of autismo.

>reading compression
keked

>making millions of $ per month on youtube
>attempt to undercut your supplier with unproven tech
You fucks are retarded, major youtubers wont touch this shit until it is a borderline sure thing and even then BAT will probably not be the coin that fills the space.

Nooo stop pumping I wanted to accumulate more.

Im but a new poorfag.

Officially hit my doubleup tho started with about 850 bucks 3 weeks ago.

He gets every video demonitized, and already has enough cash to support himself indefinitely without a paycheck

no ones actually expecting him to use it or make a call for revolution you dumb fuck.
"hmm sure are alot BAT memes this week, maybe I should read up on that" - all we're looking for

Felix already knows about this, he's not going to shill the coin until it's actually usable for his viewers to buy and donate with easily. None of them are going to go on a fucking exchange that's currently closed in order to buy these right now. May hit $1 today but don't expect a massive moon or anything.

Yeah and you’re the dumb fuck for even thinking he would publicly announce something like that because some pajeets harrassed him. KYS.

Okay, you got me.

Who'd gonna take some meme pic seriously, though, outside of Veeky Forums? No one will actually believe that Pewds endorsed the image, so it will have very little detrimental effect on BAT. Just saying.

He's talking about the swastika dumbfuck.

BAT IS NOW THE NATSOC COIN

TO /POL/!

A lil late there, user.

>publically announce
have you ever watched his videos? he just goes through the subreddit reacting to front page submissions you absolute mongoloid

Pol will buy this shit for surr

Yeah, good luck on convincing young teenagers/prepubescents to put their pocket money into BAT you delusional fuck.

way to move the goalpost again faggot, buy some BAT or fuck off

Isn’t the founder of brave famous anti the SJW shit Firefox started to do

kek, hope you get dumped on you pajeet faggot

KEEP BUMPING THE REDDIT YOU CUX.

WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO FAME

I'm OP from the original reddit post sitting at 70 updoots almost. Every retard here who's talking shit about the post is clueless. You wanna know how many views the post has? 1.7k That means 1,700 people saw this meme and out of those 1.7k if we take half and say it was us, we still have close to 900 normies who mightve seen it and said "HM WTF IS BAT? Should i buy this?" So don't listen to all the herpderps who talk shit.

Why ddi you hvae to make them look like scams though? Holy shit BAT is actually a legit project and this is these are the best posts you come up with?

Sorry for FUDding I actually think BAT is a good coin and I hope you guys succeed.

Did you read the comments on the posts bro? As autistic as biz can be sometimes they came together really well and explained in good normie terms what BAT really is. Regardless of pewds sees it or not, it was a good move. Well done biz bros.

You guys need to make some posts on other topics with your reddit accounts, so its not so obvious youre a blatant BAT shill. Also slow down a bit, let the normies get some posts in, and just answer their questions. No need to spam the fuck out of the thread, or it will look too obvious.

It's was literally biz shills shilling the coin to other biz shills who were playing the part retard.

Avenged sevenfold id checked and my nigger did you just have a stroke or r u drunk or pajeet or all 3

This, people don't respond to overt selling, we have been conditioned by society to be sceptical of anybody selling us something aggressively. You need to be more subversive, which is difficult in this environment when greed preempts technological revolution. The people want the internet to move away from centralisation, so figure out how to implant the idea in their mind and make it their own.

Also we need to spread this to other youtubers, not just pewdiepie. This guy is a multimillionaire already, he isnt as thirsty for money as some other smaller youtubers are.

Think of the smaller alt-right youtubers that got demonetized and struggle on their small patreon incomes. Those guys will shill hard for us because they absolutely need the money, unlike the top youtubers who are already rich.

ALL BETS ON THE PUDDIPIE

do not lose sight of your goal.

Too fucking blatant, stop spamming pewdiepie with garbage posts or it will look like obvious shilling.

No no man if we spam the fuck out of pewd it will look like blatant shilling. And if pewd gets a bad impression it will backfire big time. Spread it around a bit, and be more subtle, people hate it when you try to hard sell them.

Hit up every youtuber you watch

Remember upvoting the thread is the most important thing

If youre too autistic to be subtle, just upvote and don't leave your cringey comments lol

Don't fuck this up for me biz. It's all I have.