All you had to do was listen

all you had to do was listen

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

My $75 FOMO buy looks so good right now. Is $400 unrealistic for this before the fork?

we're going 1k nigger, strap the fuck in

Oh fuggg I've never had a 10x before.

Bought at $32, sold at $78.

Ahh fuck.

It's $230 with no fork date and exchange support announcements. When I bought in at $30 I was bullish for $300. Now I realize it's capable of way more. $600+ at least.

Not at all

>it keeps going up
What the fuck bros, I'm too rich. Should I burn some of my ZCL?

WE FUCKING TOLD YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FUCKING PAJEET COINS AND SHIT SHILLS FUCK ME DADI COINS

20 different shitcoins here are shilled at the same time

One moons, they rest dump

> see I told you so!

i bought this shit so long ago middle of last year when it was at like $8mil marketcap...
what happened why did it explode like this?

If you can't tell when people are being sincere here, you probably don't belong here.

All you had to do was listen...

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE PEPSI LOGO

Oh fuggg, it looks just like Pepsi, dumping now

>It's $230 with no fork date and exchange support announcements. When I bought in at $30 I was bullish for $300. Now I realize it's capable of way more. $600+ at least.

it will go to $1000-$1200

Noone will sell B4 the fork date.

rumored to be Jan31st

NO ONE!!

I thought this was impressive....

BUT THEN I WAS LIKE WUUUT.

#

stop shilling lindor chocolates on here

Hoping for $800-100, but I'd be happy with $600 as well.

Holding 130 ZCL.

>Hoping for $800-100

$800-1000*

You're dillusional. Hush will be first to fork into Bitcoin Private. They are doing fork Jan 16.

dude you're confused Bitcoin Private is ZLC + BTC

Hush is BTCH

God damn. You're making it, faggot

I did listen, and now I'm holding. This fucking coin and the recent Monero pump is pushing my portfolio to $60k for the first time ever.

I went hard on this at 35$ just because it looked good, throw 5k because i was like meh low supply something good could happen

2 fucking days later i found several posts here talking about this fork

coudnt even belive it

It's still not to late to buy in, once Bittrex announce they support the fork everyone and their mother will want to get in.
Prepare your anus for 1000$ when they do,

Haha I actually laughed. Here have some BZC

the fomo into this wont be like anything we've ever seen before
10-15x easy

And if they don't support it?

The ZCL wallet was under maintenance the last two days. Why would that be?
I expect a tweet from bittrex any day now (once "'they"" accumulated enough) and then it will go x5, x6.

Believe me they will. In fact, they get more money out of supporting the fork than we do.

But, FUD aside, since I'm holding 130 ZCL.

They've stopped registration of new users because they have problems dealing with the current traffic. Wouldn't that incentivize them to calm down with new listings?

2 late to fomo in?

nope.
this coin is going to fork into bitcoin private, a $300 coin, if we're being extremely conservative.

And you’ll still be able to sell the ZCL for something, even if it tanks 75%. BTCP will be $300+ ABSOLUTE MINIMUM plus the value from selling off the ZCL for whatever you can get. It’s still free $$$ right now. Also ZCL has a low circulating supply so when the normies FOMO in before the fork the price will get hyperinflated very fast.

All in on this at $60
>no user, keep your cool, just put a lil
All in on this at $100??
>no no, there’s rumours Bittrex won’t even support the fork, everyone will dump

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

im hard just thinking about the possible gains