What if I told you TRX is preparing to get ATH’s on January 8th

What if I told you TRX is preparing to get ATH’s on January 8th.
Would you listen to user?
This user knows something that’s going to happen to TRX. It’ll make us rich.
Get in while you can.

What if I told you TRX is preparing to get ATH’s on January 28th.
Get in while you can.

Which one is it OP - the 8th or the 28th or both?!

What if I told you TRX is preparing to get ATH’s on January 11th.
Get in while you can.

Does it matter?
Are you in?

Subtle FUD. He's pretending that he's a bot shill for tron spewing fake dates to get people to pump.

Well played, OP.

What if I told you TRX is preparing to get ATH’s on January FUDth.
Get in while you can.

All three dates are real.

Feel the burn

Niggers this shit will go near a dollar. Literally happened to every "cheap" coin. The volume on this thing basically guarantees the whales will pump this near a dollar.

T minus....

>The volume on this thing basically guarantees the whales will pump this near a dollar.
Could you explain this? im fucking new

>volume
The amount of trading going on. The consistent volume on TRX is fucking titangod level. Thats while its only trading on Binance. This is why i bought this shit at $0.06.

Note that other shitcoins get huge spikes in volume, but TRX has been consistent in its large volume. Its only below BTC, ETH, XRP, and LTC in consistent volume.

Justin said this coin will get added on another top exchange this month. Probably Bitfinex, Bittrex, or Bithump. I mean why wouldnt they? They're missing out on profits with Binance having the monopoly in this volume goldmine.

Fuck you OP, i made the original of this post and you just copied my shit.

lol, mine got more replies. Get rekt faggot. That's what you get for not sharing

announcing announcements, paternship updates, exchanges, game on the network (awesome, we haven't actually started working on all the shit we promised but don't worry we copy and pasted this cool game i found on github)

wow, its fucking nothing! people are literally this retarded though so it will keep going up.

Are you retarded? announcements are the main ingredient of moon missions.

Constant announcements + volume = king

Fuck off with your fundamentals kek.

sure just like his announcement yesterday lol.
the more this guy opens his mouth the harder it will be to deny how fucked this project is.

That was a livestream, no announcements done. Look at the TRX charts, notice the huge pumps and dumps?

The dumps always happens after Justin makes a livestream then it goes to a new ATH. I missed buying this cheaper before thinking it was dead after a huge decline in price but i finally got in at $0.06.

Yes because while an announcement is nice, it's also been the biggest fud on the internet since reddit detectives screaming about Justin selling 6bil TRX which was debunked.

Which do you think autists are going to see in headlines and jump to conclusions for first?

The rumor is slowly but surely being buried & when the announcements come about being listed on korean exchanges, we're going to see a pump, it's not hard.

Go back to your bazinga coin, pajeet.

so you're saying i shouldn't drop my shit just yet? do we know when this announcement is gonna come? Also thanks for the quick rundown

I'd be thrilled. Bought in at .27 and having suicidal thoughts

The post above me just posted the announcement dates. Plus you can expect Justin to shill this consistently.

Im such a retard thank you

not really debunked, A"private investor/market maker" whose name coincidentally just so happens to be Justin, cashing out billions of TRX, just because Justin Sun said so on his Twitter account? Do you not realise how stupid you sound? What are the odds that a "private investor" who owns 10% of TRX is named Justin and isn't the CEO Justin Sun himself? As per the Tron whitepaper, who do you think "Pay initial supporter - Peiwo Huanle (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd.: 10%" is? That's Justin Sun's other company, he just gave himself a few billion coins for free and now he's cashing out those 10%. The facts are this address has been selling TRX in 200,000,000 chunks for weeks and also made this bidding for a CryptoKitty named justinpets.

TRONTARDS ARE THE WORST

i'd say you're full of shit user

enjoy your bags LOL

Then why did charlie lee accept his excuse?

It's funny that people say the Jsutin cash out was "debunked", totally ignoring that even if it wasn't Justin, somebody still cashed out 1 billion $ worth of Tron, which is bad no matter which way you spin it...

Bro

Crypto, you for, should be something fun.

Stop putting all your money into one thing if its stresssing you.

Also; suicide doesnt solve shit.

I think about it sometimes, I've even told people and doctors I've thought about it... people flip...

The reality is; I'd never suicide... you know why?

Because no matter what has happened in my life, there's always something to laugh at.. even if it is myself.

Suicide solves nothing, its the final act of someone who's got no fight left in them.

You got fight in you, boy?

same bought at 24 cents right before the live stream thinking it would be something decent oh boy.

i woke up and saw everybody meming TRX so i bought in .17 cents...trying to get more ripple though

>trusting chinks

why should i fucking care about charlie lee's opinion?? just because he founded another shitcoin and sell all his stacks before the market crashed?

both of them are cunt's

appreciate the time you put in the post and feel a bit guilty - I was just overemphasizing that its not doing well at all and dropped the second I bought in. TRX was a last minute buy in from a friend (who I will never listen to again) who said it would be a good idea to invest.

All my other crypto is in green, I'm just being a bitch.

Life is good!

except for XLM and LINK

you realy don't understand that sending this money to the market was only for increse liquity?

Everyone was too busy focusing on Justin's shitty English skills and droning on about his background to catch the part where they are announcing a major partnership in the near future. Let them miss out by chewing on the fat while we go for the meat.

this!

Justin anounced that they have five big cooperations with public listed companies from NASDAQ and NYSE but the morons from reddit haven't heard that because they expected big presentations while it was only a periscope stream

Oh no, user. He's totally exit scamming by opening an office in San Francisco. Its just a cover... lol

Hope it will recover to .21 then i would be fine.