So how many times do you whitepaper fags have to get rekt by less than a dollar coins?

So how many times do you whitepaper fags have to get rekt by less than a dollar coins?

My current holdings are: TRX, XLM, and TNB.

Its basically guaranteed that these shitcoins will go to a dollar; except probably TNB since its not in the radar yet. Tell me how this could go wrong when whalebots are pumping these shitcoins. No matter how much you FUD the whalebot decides what happens.

You will not make it

>still holding XLM
>still hodling TRX
never gonna make it

>not buying XLM in the dip
>not buying TRX in the dip
A U T I S T I C

TRX is finished. Did you see that bumbling retard Justin Sun's "announcement"

>UMMMMMMMMM

Lol, do these notronners realize that TRX is 2x the price it was 3 days ago? No way this thing is dead especially since its the "cheapest" coin in the top 10.

awww, you missed out :DD

>both mooned for no reason to stupid high levels and then dropped down 25-30% before going into slow bleed out
Have you never seen a moon before?
You might make money, but it isn't going back to where it was

Here's a protip: The average buyer isn't the one determining what happens in the market, it's the mega whales. They've moved on to better things. Why pump up a coin just to let their bagholders sell into them?

The only exception is (((ripple))) for obvious reasons [spoiler]jews[/spoiler]

Tron is literally 1/2 its ATH you retard lol
But be sure to buy that "dip"

Okay, enjoy your pump and dump exit scam.

Uhhhh what shitcoin under a dollar matches TRX's volume? Thats right, only ripple. Check it m8. How can the whales have moved on when its so obvious they are accumulating this. Just go daytrade on binance and see.

Also, this thing is getting on a new large exchange. Justin confirmed so himself and has never failed a promise despite the FUD from redditfags.

I do admit its a shitcoin though.

Oh you sweet summer child

Dont believe me? Check the charts those 2 huge falls after the peak is after Justin makes a livestream.

XLM is dead brah, it has crashed in the past 2 days. Right now it continously hitting all time low. All the shills about IBM or FairX won't help this shitcoin

abandon whileyou can

okay then, best of luck
I've collected my many times over profit at 1750 and moved on to other coins that are making good progress

>cashed out near the peak
Ahhh the favorite larp of biz.

>progress
lol alright fundamental fag, see you at a dollar

You are legitimately fucking retarded. XLM was $0.10 in December.

They're still higher than when people were telling them they wished they got in at $0.50 because they overnighted $1.00

Fudding pajeet, please find another thread to nigger up. Bazinga coin is looking more up your alley.

Actually, I was part of the TRX moon to .30 from .06 buy. I saw XLM moon to .50 from .10 and then from $0.50 to $1.00 over night.

You're pretty fucking stupid if you think that whales aren't manipulating TRX right now and waiting for the announcement to drop for an new ATH.

But don't take my word on it. Stay stupid, stay poor.

These faggots dont get it. Look at how many bizbros are saying TRX is a daytrading heaven. High volume + predictable ups and downs after the livestream.

If bizbros are able to accumulate from panic sellers what the fuck do you guys think whales are doing?

It's fine. They'll fomo & hold bags after TRX moons again like they likely did & why they fud the coin. Kek.

I'd post a picture, but honestly the effort of screencapping is too much. You realize it was between 2k and 1.7k for like 2-3 hours right?

Lol whatever fag, im way up in this shitcoin even at the current price. Dont buy into TRX again then if you think its dead.

Just saying this is the most obvious accumulation ever by whales.