U AWARE?

Bert is a gay nigger.

give me a link and i'll rep you bro and when i say bro i mean never my bro fgt

very unaware

HTML and COSS

Shh no tears only gains now

>html
wat

Get on DBC and you'll be awash in green skittles by the end of the month nomsaiyan?

Its on Bleutrade only a half cent atm but it will do a 360 straight to the moon.

So glad I left that shithole and came to pol and biz. Garbage ass site is what it is.

Go tell the boys on the massive crypto thread.

I cant since I've had my ip address blocked lol.

i want to bee leaf, but i am ballz deep in trn waiting for my new favorite asian to tweetpump his shitcoin. if i can pull out an eth in the next day i may dip into it. leave ur sn so i can rep u tenderly

Lol it really is, I'm ip banned lol

rep me phaggot

Just drop 50 to 100 and forget about it, its a long term hold but the Reward implication would be lambo

>garbage
All legends get banned m8 and all sloots walk away with mod reps I haven't logged in there in like 2 years lel then I spent a year on pol and somehow in the last week made it here.

we're all gonna make it.

Lol I knew there was alot of phaggots crawling around this place

trx i meant. i forgot about bitcoin once and logged in a year later to see 300 bucks become 10k lmao

Yeah I am legit done with misc though, first banned for sexism then ruffled feathers dropping redpills on race.

Shieet the only reason to go is to get a feel for crypto buzz on the mega thread

Been aware since like 2007, my account has 2009 join I believe. Shit sucks hard now though.
Tfw have a pm from Zyzz about his gf injecting him too and loling about it

should have gone full memcop and repped 14yr olds for snapchats

Funny thing is there was a crypto thread there back in 2013. I remember one dude talking about trading alts and how back then it was mostly PnD.

miscers are fags kys

Pretty sure I was in that thread. I lost 6 btc trading alts back then when it was around 300-400 then dipped out of crypto until last month. If only I held ;_;

We're all gonna make it brah.

Been clampin dem chimpz since 07 senpai.

Good to see we're not all sadcunts here.

Was fully immersed in the Crypto thread start of 2017. Got sucked into the politics section around July and mentioned the Jew and banned 4 life. I fucked off from even lurking out of spite.
Should be balling with the OG crypto bros right now, what could have been......

Can't help but think Zyzz foresaw crypto and this is what he meant when he said we were gonna make it

You could always go full cuck and pick up some (((Ripple))) m8

I weighed 506 lbs as a 15 year old in 07. By 2011 as a 19 year old I was down to 205lbs at 11% bodyfat. Nearly 7 years on I have kept the weight off, have two degrees, am well on my way to making it financially, and if I am lucky will be attending Officer's Candidate School.

If a former turbofatty sadcunt like me can make it, and stay made, I know we can all make it.

Don't give in to FUD, don't give up the ship, and stay aware.

fuark now im mirin