WHY ISNT IT MOONINGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WHY ISNT IT MOONINGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Relax. The Whales want you to sell bags to them by keeping the price down. Remember this: we had HEALTHY growth so far, and only the beginning. It will moon just like TRON very soon.

Too late to top bags up??

>tfw only have 5k of it

Bought at 800 and 1400, will I make it?

You fucking don't deserve to own this fucking coin when you whine like that. This coin is a gem, show a little bit respect to the deepbrain ancient artifact.

Look at your friends crying on the XLM dip, they can cry because they made a mistake buying a shitcoin. You have no right to cry like an ADHD feminine brainlet.

No way. It dipped today. Buy ASAP

This is one of those coins that’s randomly going to x2 in a day. Give it some time.

ALLLLLL ABOARD

Fistnigger is reading this shaking his head

bags feel heavy. im 75% DBC

I know some serious investors that placed 60% of their portfolio in DBC.

Just sold half of my DRGN shares and reinvested into DBC five minutes ago.

Be patient.

I'm 40% and might hold until 2019.

WHY IS MY ETH TAKING SO LONG AHHHHHHHH

Just did the same with half my non moving XRP which I’ve already had a 10x return on. Doubled my DBC. Not a bagholder, and annoyed I didn’t do it a few days ago, but feeling comfy with 7000dbc.

Captain DBC checking in for duty!

$1 end of week

It's promising but the demand for a decentralized AI computing network isn't that high right now. This is a super long term investment that may or may not pan out. That's why it hasn't really mooned yet. There is a lot of inherent uncertainty.

The reason we haven't mooned yet is cause no listing on Huobi and Binance yet

There are other coins not on either exchange which have mooned.

True, but this coin is very Chinese. I believe that's why the whales are walling it, because the Huobi listing is expected next week. Possibly the 8th but I'm not sure about that.

No clue on when it would ever hit Binance.

Fair point. I think this coin is legit as the Chinese government has said that it is going to invest in AI and supercomputing. I just think it's going to take some time.

u bought at a good time

Will I make it with 59k od these bad boys?

well considering DBC will be $1 by end of week and keep growing after that I'd say yeah mate