Normie here, I want to put £500 into cryptos and just forget about it...

Normie here, I want to put £500 into cryptos and just forget about it, come back in a year or two and hopefully have made some profit

I'll use coinbase since it's so simple any random moron like myself can use it

How should I split it up? I was thinking 200 ltc, 200eth, and 100btc

500 ETH

Sage

Don't be mean

How about 400 eth and 100 ltc

I feel like I've missed the boat with btc so there's no point putting too much into it

this.

No point in diversifying £500 and ETH will perform best of the 3.

dont split $500
$500 Wont make you much, learn to trade

free trading tip
Buy ATH(At The Height) because the coin is worth more then you want to sell the dip when the coin is cheapest for more selling power

none of those will make you good money and the bubble will pop by 2 years.
go cheap coins that might do well xlm, bat, poe

>Crypto
>long term investments
Fucking stop

I have some DRK that I mined back in 2014. How do I cash them out without ID in the US?

At this point in time, i would say litecoin. Regardless of what people will say, someone else will try to contradict, just for the point of trolling or shilling altcoins

Buying any altcoin is a gamble, if someone tells you to buy something, its because they bought before the ALT, and you are better to stear clear until a consolidation occurs, otherwise risk is higher. You cant buy something and forget about it, investing is about vigilance and managing risk with logic and not emotion.

This guy knows his Veeky Forumsness

buy ETH, send it to an exchange, buy coins that don't already have a 1 gazillion marketcap you idiot.

500 is total peanuts. add at least one more zero, better two.
5.000 or 50.000 pounds into only btc bitcoin and you will be set

You're right, I should just be more rich

Why didn't I think of that

50k into btc is the best and honest advice you will get from this board.

there’s 99% garbage advice from retarded teens,twens and third worlders but i belong to the 1% of rich white males 30+ that made it and that give valuable advice. if you can’t put more than 500,- into btc dont even start crypto at all cause the time you put in will not be worth the results. buying shitcoins beyond the top5 is risky cause you need to have a constant eye on them and sell them off at the right time, jumping around between coins constantly otherwise you may wake up with minus double digits that will never recover. btc “guarantees” stable gains over long term.

pls respond (to )

So if a coin is at $100 and dips to $90, I can sell it and would get more coins at $90? THen when it goes to $100 I can buy more?

buy 500 of bazingacoin you will be a millionaire in one year

Literally the dumbest thing I've read on this board. I hope for your parents sake you're being facetious.

Throw it into Braaaapzinga shit coins and never come back m8.
Maybe then the pajeet will finally stop spaming his shit threads 24/7

fuck off normies not aloud here

Correct just look at the pink wojacks of success, lucky bastards

Hello fellow bong, you should buy £500 LTC and then make an account on Binance and then transfer the LTC to Binance and then sell the LTC for BTC (LTC takes less time to move around) and then buy ICX with all your BTC. It’s Korea’s ethereum, you will not make anywhere near as much profit on btc/eth/LTC compared to ICX.

and how much do you have invested in ICX

Just Under £40k

>aloud

drop it in UFR, only has a market cap of ~16M.

Get ITC, thank me later.

Could just as well trade ICX in ETH or LTC, no need to tie it to the spastic corpse that is BTC. I don't think people truly understand how little need there is for BTC left, it's pretty much obsolete by now, only kept relevant by some small exchanges which only trade in BTC pairs.

don't do this OP

Just buy litecoin and see what happens. If you want to make real money it will take a tiny bit more work