To whoever shilled me UFR 2 days ago thank you very much. Appreciate the low market cap gems

To whoever shilled me UFR 2 days ago thank you very much. Appreciate the low market cap gems.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
torrentfreak.com/torrent-pioneers-isohunts-gary-fung-ten-years-later-180106/
youtube.com/watch?v=pMas0tWc0sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mmmm that 55 ETH wall on EtherDelta was spicy, thank you.

This better be the next PRL.

To anyone new, this is likely a coin targeted by a PnD group. Notice the amount of shilling? I bought in at .50 and got out at $1. I would be very cautious

you gonna have regrets nigga

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC

I bet you posted the same for PRL.

UFR will only go up you cuck

t. triggered UFR holder

Your welcome, next coin is CAPP

So they pumped a coin only 5 times over the course of 2 weeks?

I joined the group, sounds like fun! Upfiring all the way. Also I need to chase my last nights missed earnings on PRL after I got drunk and left a sell order on PRL at 15500sats. enjoy that cheap PRL you greedy anons.

C'mon UPF give me overnight 2x.

LOL I don't care either way have been holding bags since long before, go UFR xD

its already proven

and idiots will still buy it so its whatever

You`re welcome user

upfiring gang gang

Its not a PnD group you mongoloids, it's a shill group who are dedicated to spreading the news and then holding until 250m marketcap which is still less than this coin deserves.

upfiring deserves 250 mil in the next minute

you have no idea whats coming. if that doesnt explain the magnitude of such an incredible idea, your missing out. be part of the revolution. this is not a drill. the moon is close this one is going far beyond what we know

Up 4% in an hour ahhh. Sweet dopamine.

it will be like this for a few hours
more updates coming right now as we speak

Thank you anons for the shill. It's just a start. I predicted 1$ when it was around 30 cents. Other exchanges are on the way, now I can behold 10$ is coming.

This one has a cool logo unlike raiblocks
Will probably pump to 20$ or something crazy

was also told because of attention from the MPaa and RIaa will moon. easy $ 5 in 48 hours. torrent + onion + blockchain + get paid

Lads get into Linda coin NOW!

ok so im not allowed to disclose but this article has allot to do with upfiring. youve been warned
torrentfreak.com/torrent-pioneers-isohunts-gary-fung-ten-years-later-180106/

warned as in buy now or cry later

shilling an already mooned obvious dump in a ufr shill pajeet thread

There's big partnership rumor coming, hodl on your seat we gonna hit da moon

Source?

lets help this one because we know the idea is not going away. good buy thx upfiring

youtube.com/watch?v=pMas0tWc0sg

hahahahahah when this happens to upfiring how can they catch us all

that video is the reason this will moon

dont overlook, its the next napster but better thanks to blockchain

napster ?

better because you get rewarded based on the files you share. please read the white paper

still going up.

how can i forget to add in the pic

already like 5x in two weeks, and still moving up, this is the next moon mission guys, keep close eye on it

Upfiring threads need to be b& it's a coordinated shill group doing this spam.
Faggots

whitepaper exist. easy concept. blockchain is private, no one wants to seed because no one gets paid / incentives $$$........this idea will fix. feel sorry for those missing out. this will bring riaa and mpaa to its knees. read the whitepaper how much transparency do you want. musicians as well as the movie industry will experience a shake up. time for them to make better films and song artist need to get more creative.