If you had a gun held to your head and were told to go all in on one of these or you die...

If you had a gun held to your head and were told to go all in on one of these or you die, which one would you pick Veeky Forums and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

neo.org/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NEO, steady gains and probably still around in a year. One of the most undervalued coins right now. DAPPS is the future boys

I'll take the sweet release of death. All my free time is spent reading charts... I want off this ride.

I am with the brain, sorry faggots, its the future.

Brain has the best memes

Needs to be a DEATH currency if there isn't already one, I already know we have AMMO

Brain has that one guy posting a lot of food that's for sure, most of what I have currently is Brain but I'm really considering these others here.

Lisk

NEO because it's practically guaranteed to make money

dragonchain

Why these?

Seems to be the case, any ideas when it's really gonna go boom since it's done so well already?

DBC. then after 100x my investment put half into NEO

These coins like OMG, NEO, STRAT aren't going to go boom per se, but probably 5-10x this year

They are actual solid projects and not shitcoins mooning on speculation and hype

Hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg uuUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OKAY OKAY FUCKING BRAIN, I’LL GO WITH BRAIN, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. CAN I LIVE NOW?

DBC because, unlike the rest, the train hasn't left yet.

AChain train is still here I believe and I don't think the others are bad choices but I am also a fan of DBC, not sure when I'll be selling though

You may

NEO, 1K EOY

>
this

dbc obviously.

Easy x100 this year and i'm being quite conservative

is that gas or neo?
i would pick gas

NEO is the best long term hodl but Dragon would probably make more in the first month

easy.

Probably neo. Dont have any now but been reading up on it lately. if I had to put my ENTIRE portfolio into something id like it to pay someting like dividends, aka unlike ethereum you earn gas just by holding neo

Neo

Haven't read into GAS much yet.

If it's going to really be an ETH comparison then yeah

Really? Conservative isn't the word I'd use especially without any sound reasoning behind the x100 but I'd be damn happy if it did x100.

I can believe this only based off what I have researched.

Gang is leaking

NEO

Lisk is fucking comfy.
>Brought $200 in june
>Is currently worth $4.5k
>No pnd, just stable growth

Interesting. That suits me because I am not someone who even bothers day trading, I just buy and let it sit. Thanks for your thoughts my dude.

I don't get this. Dont you get gas just by holding neo? This is why I havent gone in on this yet, I dont know enough yet to understand why there are days when gas and neo are moving in drastically opposite directions...

>Neo
>Haven't read into GAS much yet.
PBG confidential put out a buy order when it was just under 45$ to buy up to 45$. i did and now it's at 55.5$ and from the looks it will keep rising.

Dragonchain has a huge potential. $20 easy in one month.

NEO, definitely

HODL TO DEATH

Why $20 in one? If there was some hard evidence I'd put cash into it now.

Definitely for a long hold, I don't disagree.

Interesting, as mentioned though I thought the same thing re NEO and GAS.

DBC. Working product, huge Chinese backers, unique idea, incredibly low market cap, on an up and coming exchange, and memes.

What the fuck more do you even need?

I'm tempted to shove more money into DBC but I'd also like to diversify, that's why I've asked the question... lots to consider.

If you're holding for long long term, I'd have to go with NEO. All the other coins are short-to-mid term holds. 10 years from now when the crypto bubble pops, only a few select coins will still be around as the dominant crypto kings. NEO would be the one of these 4 that would most likely make it that far.

Although technically, if you have to hold till you die, it wouldn't matter since you can't withdraw. :P

Neo
It's just chink eth and the other coins seem like shit

DBC, but I hear good things about DRGN.

Obligatory shilling: Use invite ref 1bMQr to sign up at Kucoin to trade DBC if you like how it's looking so far. Appreciate it.

Definitely NEO is the most safe

this is what i found on gas
"Neo’s alternate token, GAS, is generated at a rate of 8 GAS per block with the construction of the blockchain. The rate of production is reduced by 1 token for every 2 million blocks generated. Sometime around 2039, GAS circulation will reach 100 million and production will cease. Unlike NEO, GAS can be divided.

GAS dividends also accumulate as fees to the network. Users pay in GAS to deploy and run smart contracts. Fees are proportional to the computing resources consumed by the contract. These fees are distributed to ‘bookkeepers’ as reward for their activity on the network."

Fuck this fucking thread.. I’m literally about to sell my Dragons and trade into DBC. Am I retarded? Surely there’s more growth potential in DBC now that DRGN has already mooned? Send halp

For how long? For the next week or so I'd go DBC because Huboi, but beyond that I'd pick NEO because it's a platform and generates GAS.

I'm heavily considering DRGN but now also reading up on Pearl.

Fuck crypto.

Personally I'd love to choose something that I'd see reasonable gains in a month hence why I've poured into DBC and very happy so far but I might take some profit and put some into NEO as well for the long term.

You should have NEO in your portfolio

Furthermore, you can grab the NEON wallet and store both your NEO and DBC in it. Also, you can claim all your generated GAS too.

neo.org/download