Daily reminder that Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin

Daily reminder that Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/I2Rt4fQ.gifv
tradingview.com/symbols/BCHUSD/?sort=recent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it was the real bitcoin it wouldn't be called bitcoincash.

The only thing that gives BTC value over any other coin is its name.

> tfw 0.01 $ fees
> tfw instant 0-conf transactions
> tfw confimations in 10 min

> tfw bitpay to launch BCH support SOON
> tfw colored coins for BCH SOON
> tfw coinbase will enable BCH buy/sell SOON

> tfw more and more merchants are dropping BTC
> tfw more and more merchants are supporting BCH

THE COMFIEST HOLD FOR 2018

Best of all, it's the only coin (alongside ETH) that would survive the bear market.
Roger Ver's FIAT billionaire friends are looking into going balls deep.

True trash

it doesnt event solve any of the scaling issues of bitcoin. its a shitcoin.

>doesn't solve any of the scaling issues
>literally scales successfully today
kys pajeet

>Only 8MB
Virgins. Try 20 MB.

Cuz nobody use BCH lol

Bitcoin cash will increase the blocksize to 32MB soon

Why? Mempool is constantly empty.
32MB when actually necessary. By then we'll have CPU and network (graphene) optimizations, so it's probably require less hardware than corekek 1Mb node software...

>beanfags dont know about graphene
friend, gavin andreson and satoshi fucking nakamoto are developing bitcoin cash. smart contracts and millions of tx/sec are coming in BCH. its going to suck the entire marketcap of crypto right up its anus

It will crash so hard:D

Bitcoin = lambo
Bcash = bus ticket

> gavin andreson and satoshi is developing bitcoin cash

When I found that out I became fucking rock hard and went balls deepER into bitcoin cash. It feels so fucking good

>doesn't have all the BTC trading pairs
>doesn't even have as much pairings as ETH
>Not available in all fiat/crypto exchange
> fulfilling the vision of an imaginary jap guy
> controlled by chinks soon to be evicted cause of mining ban
> loses to friggin XRP and claims ti be king

Daily reminder whoever invest in this is a Roger cuck

Bitcoin, and all it's shitty forks, are dead user. You are the boomers of crypto.

ICOs are the eternal September of crypto.

2017 hype made it easy to launch new coins, but we've not seen the great crypto massacre yet, where useless PnD tokens just plummet in value over a few minutes and never bounce back. 2018 is the year when new coins need to serve a valuable commercial or corporate purpose. That means good times for kings like BTC and ETH. Bad times for Pajeet shitcoins.

>doesn't have all the BTC trading pairs
1. It had to start from scratch with the infrastrucutre, and the first BCH-paired exchange launched less than a month ago
2. When the bear market comes, no-one would care if you can buy bazingcoin with it
>doesn't even have as much pairings as ETH
Same as above, give it time. ETH transactions are starting to get costly themselves
>Not available in all fiat/crypto exchange
Available in all the big ones, with news about smaller ones adding it on a daily basis
> fulfilling the vision of an imaginary jap guy
Which vision got this whole market to $800b worth. Also far from imaginary, just anonymous like yourself
> controlled by chinks soon to be evicted cause of mining ban
unlike corekeks, BCH is controlled by no-one. The Chinese miners you're referring to are just as influential in bitcoin core, too
> loses to friggin XRP and claims ti be king
Temporarily. So did BTC, happily for them, coinmarketcap doesn't count all XRP coins, because otherwise it would be obvious that the flippening actually happened. Besides XRP did not start from scratch with its infrastructure 5 months ago

too big to post, fuck hiroshimoot

i.imgur.com/I2Rt4fQ.gifv

>friend, gavin andreson and satoshi fucking nakamoto are developing bitcoin cash.

Fuck off stupid pajeet. Satoshi could not be a fucking Australian narcissist twat could he

>satoshi would be a meek nerd like me
btc delusions

R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T
Go back to /r/bitcoin and /r/cuckold, stupid corekek

It will support lightning when lightning comes out too tho...

BCH lightning will be slightly different than SegWit lightning (and also better, kek).
But imho one common thing between the two is that no-one will ever use them, except for opening a channel between an exchange and their wallet

Outdated and useless, just like Bitcoin.

Are people ironically pretending to believe Craig Wright is Satoshi, or is this now bcash cult doctrine?

Xrp price $8k of we count all

What could be more Reddit than a daft cuck masturbating over the thought of a man so stupid as to fail to prove they were Satoshi ON CAMERA actually being him?

Sage all pajeets

It keeps rising. What is the next resistance? Been holding my bags for a while now waiting to dump at one of the opportunities in the regular pumps that happen every other week with BCH. 3.5k realistic?

>Being dumb enough to think that a super smart scientist and bitcoin community member since 2010 is dumb enough to fail so miserably at proving he's Satoshi while actually wanting to prove that.
Stupid ass faggot, Satoshi is US-based (judging from his sleep cycle and grammar) so it's most certainly not Craig Wright, but it takes a seriously braindead retard to think Wright didn't do this whole scene on purpose so that people would stop asking him about it...

Strictly inferior to LTC, and they don't even try to keep mining decentralized. At least LTC has scrypt.

Literally every transaction made on BCH requires Jihan's stamp of approval.

> it takes a seriously braindead retard to think Wright didn't do this whole scene on purpose so that people would stop asking him about it...

>reddit spacing
>shills a literal chinkcoin
>ltc is 10x more centralized than bch
>literally no technical progress in almost 7 years of existence
>scrypt literally makes the coin less secure while not improving on the centralization problem
fuk off to /r/cuckold already pajeets

Read these

All these TA fags believe Bitcoin Cash is going to break out soon, a mega breakout that could take us to 5-6k

>Literally every transaction made on BCH requires Jihan's stamp of approval.

lol nah I gochu famalam, jihan is my boy I got a garage full of s9's raining profits on me daily. your bch tx will get insta-confirmed in no time, friend :)

lol

tradingview.com/symbols/BCHUSD/?sort=recent

forgot link, my bad

here we go again with this bullshit. same story every time bch goes up by 10% or more

>t.corecuck who dutifully dumped bch at $300 for his blockstream masters

Nice!

No one gives a shit about this shitcoin. r/btc is literally the most pathetic place on all of the internet Ive ever seen.

"muhhhh merchant adoption?!" No one gives a shit. Buying groceries with your crypto is larping.

don't forget XMR dear user

>No one gives a shit about BCH
No basement dweller does. Billionaires do. If poorfags mattered as much as billionaires, VTC would have done the flippening, kek
>/r/btc is pathetic
It's reddit dumbass, what do you expect. Still much better than the /r/bitcoin memery, at least they have Joland, Ver, Voorhees and Sechet writing there, so browsing top posts once a week is actually informative.

Bitcoin Cash is able to support the same trade volume as Bitcoin without even flinching. This is one of the dumbest lines core trolls regurgitate.

True, it's gonna survive, too. I don't like them because they bow to core, but I still hold a lot of XMR because:
1. Who cares, I'm here to make $
2. I know they only bow to core because unlike BTC they actually need an urgent tier-2 solution and might as well have core invent it for them, kek

you're an idiot, it was a genius move

99% of those who thought he was satoshi don't believe it anymore, and all the ones who doubted he was satoshi now "know" he isn't

>Acts like a pathological narcissist
>genius move

You might like the taste of cum some of us do NOT

nice projection corecuck

he achieved what he intended to do, something impotent corecucks have been unable to do for years

Regularly has larger blocks than Shitcoin #1 and a consistently empty mempool
>Kys pajeet

im not buying your bags faggot

daily reminder shitcoin and its alternatives are all shit and supported by the kikes

Don't buy Btrash bags from this fag

He did privately prove it to Andresen and others who accepted it so...

True. XVG (Dogecoin Dark) is better than buttcoins.

how confident are you in fun?

>there are people who unironically think Craig Wright is "Satoshi Nakamoto".

Jesus, the absolute state of people posting here.