MDS/MediShares - The First Ever Mutual Aid Insurance on the Blockchain

I want to shill you guys on a coin that I have not seen shilled here or on Reddit. It seems completely under the radar so far. I've spent a lot of time studying the whitepaper, website and their telegram and I compiled a list of details to spoonfeed you faggots on some easy x5-10 gains. This thing has been trading for only 3 days so far.

TL;DR:
>Mutual Aid and the Future of Insurance - MDS/MediShares
>Ethereum based, decentralized open-sourse mutual aid and insurance marketplace, the world's first ever.
>Anyone can join for the mutual aid scheme / Anyone can be a mutual aid insurer (and profit from it as an insurer)

Insurance products of the future will rely on mutual aid "smart contracts"
Reduces operational costs of the insurance, to close to zero

Check the below news article, written from a year ago about MDS, explaining who is behind it and what the project aims to achieve in the future. Note that there are some pretty big companies linked to this project:
scmp.com/business/china-business/article/2047992/internet-firm-zhongtopia-aims-bring-financial-relief-needy

1/3

Other urls found in this thread:

medishares.org/
doc.medishares.org/whitepaper/MediShares.Whitepaper.EN.pdf
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/medishares/
medium.com/@MediShares/a-beginner-guide-to-medishares-902fd86c8904
scmp.com/business/china-business/article/2047992/internet-firm-zhongtopia-aims-bring-financial-relief-needy
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=46895934
csm-inv.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How it works:
>User can join a mutual aid scheme through sending the required amount of MDS to a smart contract.
>When the contract creator creates the mutual aid smart contract, they need to define the parameters.
>Locked MDS may only be withdrawn by two ways, i.e. deduction by way of mutual aid sharing of the payouts
and user's voluntary request for exit from the mutual aid contract.
>The contract creator will be required to pay 1% of the MDS as a platform fee.
>10% of the fee will be burned by the Platform, while 90% will be held by the Platform as reserve capital.
>If the balance of MDS in locked pool is less than the updated equally shared sum, the user will be disqualified from the mutual aid scheme.
>To avoid such situations, the user would be required to send further recharged MDS to a smart contract, where it's locked, to maintain the membership for the mutual aid scheme
>Participation module supports two different forms, namely, individual and organisations
>Users who find Fraudulent activity can report it and gain rewards, this helps to leverage the power of risk assessment and reduce conspired fraud

Example:
>A Chinese man gets cancer
>The Chinese man was smart enough to buy into the MDS smart contract
>The mutual aid contract pays his aid
>Loads of MDS is locked in the aid contract and more aid contracts require more MDS, some MDs also get burned
>Also works for every other type of mutual insurance contract
>Basically BTFOs the centralized Insurance system where too much money flows into the middlemen

2/3

Token Distribution:
>MediShares project has a total number of 2 billion MDS (ERC20 token)
>50% will be offered for sale by the Foundation.
>5% will be allocated for the Management Board reserve fund, to apply as Operations and Maintenance fund for the Management Board of the Foundation
>25% will be allocated for the community development reserve fund, to apply as reward to partners contributing to community construction
>20% will be allocated for the reserve fund for the founding and development team, it will only be unlocked one year after the public sale, and the total amount will be unlocked over four years

Site:
medishares.org/

WP: doc.medishares.org/whitepaper/MediShares.Whitepaper.EN.pdf

CMC: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/medishares/

More info:
medium.com/@MediShares/a-beginner-guide-to-medishares-902fd86c8904

Exchanges:
>Gate.io
>Houbi
>CEX
>Dew.one

3/3

GTFO my biz with your well educated shilling

Also, the fact that this is trading on Huobi.pro makes it very unlikely that this is some quick money grab or scam.

Wow, finally a real post!! ty

You're not the first though OP. The name ringed a bell. Pretty sure I've seen it here before and here we are:

I meant here:

Looks very good, This one is gonna be big, checked the website and video!!

I did some Google queries on MDS, Medishares and Veeky Forums. That thread didn't pop up because it doesn't mention MDS in textform.

Oh well. Guess I'm not the first then.

Does note matter, glad u posted it now, cos this one looks good man

>scmp.com/business/china-business/article/2047992/internet-firm-zhongtopia-aims-bring-financial-relief-needy

Very interesting, looks like there is official chink support for this for years already, how did this project go so under the radar tho?
Insurance on smart contracts seems like a big deal

>China Science & Merchants Investment
This is a +10 billion dollar private investment fund

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=46895934

If that really works like its stated in the WP this is going to be a game changer in the insurance industry.
Like it blows the whole old insurance system out of the water. Anyone knows if gateio is a good exchange? I think I might pick some up

Holy shit

From their site: csm-inv.com/

>Finally, CSC (China Science & Merchants Investment Management Group) aims to aggressively grow its international operation to offer more opportunities for its portfolio companies and better returns for its investors.

LITERALLY THE CHINESE Y COMBINATOR

wow mate, looks very promising

so AGGRESSIVE marketing confirmed?
How high can this go at the current mcap?

I haven't use gate.io , but Huobi is all good

I look into it m8, seems like a gem at the current price and I can‘t find reasons so far why it wouldn‘t go up. It has everything other 5$+ coins have, just a matter of time I guess, hope I manage to get in in time

Got mine on Huobi.pro since I registered there to buy ITC. Would recommend... I think it has the most volume to.

Big if true

Any price estimations for this? Looks like a long term hold, but what are your thoughts on EOM, EOQ, EOY?

Read a bit through the site and saw pic related
>literally cheaper Lambo insurance is possible through smart contracts
lmao
now there is really no reason not to buy a supercar at some point

All of Veeky Forums need this once we make it.

>coin with working product
>has huge support in china

No reason it couldn‘t go to similar prices like other chinese shitcoins, like look at walton it had no working product and mooned anyway, this here has it all and is at what, like 15 cent?
Thid can go easily x10
what I wonder is how nobody seems to be aware of this
Can‘t member to have seen threads about it here before and biz is usually really fast with this

Just checked their telegram
>they already have 10 million user
woah alright guys this really looks too good to be true right?

Nice just bought 100k

>Can‘t member to have seen threads about it here before and biz is usually really fast with this
I can recall seeing about 5 threads about medical coins in the past week or so, I think this has been mentioned before

Just bought in, when I speculate about MDS' future I see nothing but dollar bills

im gonna buy on huobi, ETH just cleared. Thanks OP

Is this EC20 btw?

yes it is an ERC20 token

>Smart contracts

That was a hint user

also looking closer it seems that something like MDS would heavily profit from using decentralized oracles to get off chain data into the system
Finance and Insurance are the ones to profit the most from Smart contracts.
are there any direct competitors for MDS or they have a first mover advantage as well?
can't remember seeing a project so far that goes for insurance type of stuff.

Bump

This user gets it.

i couldnt find it on huobi.pro but whats the point of verification? higher limits?

I’m a physician. Haven’t heard of this. I love the idea though love it. Fuck the centralized insurance companies. Not totally sure how this would work tho but the idea of it is great. No real chance it would work. In the US but it possibly could. Might be a new paradigm. Hmmmmm

Shit. US healthcare expenditure is 300 billion. Interestingly that is not that crazy right l, like that is bitcoin marketcap. Very very interesting.

Not with the Drumpf administration

But it works better than the current insurance system, its in every way superior. Its transparent, there is no initiative for fraud.

Amy indication on market cap? CMC doesn't know

Always initiative for fraud.

Any other Healthcare related crypto that should be on everyone radar?

2 billion x .16?

Are you wondering about the high supply or what?

LINK
LINK
LINK

>full operation in Q4 2018

not sure if i want to have funds wrapped up for the long term

Fair point. I'm taking the gamble though.

How is this different from ptoy?
It's low marketcap so it could be great but only if it's better than ptoy

Redpill me in ptoy

Storing medical info on the blockchain. John McAfee shilled it. It also JUSTed me in Q3 2017 because they forgot to submit something. They're incompetent

Yes but its harder to pull off and everyone is looking out for fraud in the aid pool, if you see fraudulent activities and report them then you get rewarded.
a very fucking good system.
also don‘t forget the percentage of the locked tokens.

Why long term? How you came to the idea that crypto needs a working product to moon, how many shitcoins don‘t have 10 million customers and a working product and still mooned?

>decentralized oracles
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHAT I THINK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT?

Wow it doesn't sound very hard to be better than ptoy then.

Yes, exactly

Ptoy has nothing to do with insurance

Haven't been able to find out as of yet. Will contact the team on Telegram about this.

I am on board, bought mine finally. Not many sellers on Huobi

One last bump before I go out