I’m convinced that you’re trying to trick me Veeky Forums

I’m convinced that you’re trying to trick me Veeky Forums.

There’s so many stories of people getting into 7 figures trading crypto and buying expensive cars and shit.

Where’s the proof that any of you are actually making it and this isn’t just a platform to shill newly developed cryptos?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/charts/
lifepulsehealth.com/pr/tauriga-sciences-inc-completes-purchase-of-its-first-tranche-of-crypto-currency-groestlcoin/34465
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

He knows too much take him out Veeky Forums

Go to /x/ and ask about empty Internet, seems more your speed

This is all the proof you need.

coinmarketcap.com/charts/

Bubble.jpg

Very funny but this is a legitimate concern, not tinfoil

look at the charts you fucking idiot. people are making mad money. youre a stupid fuckin moron who doesnt deserve crypto. leave.

The good news is its true.. All of it.

The bad news is your too late to get the REAL money.

So it doesnt matter that its real.

buy high sell low my nibba

Just do it pussy. Take out a loan and buy in. No one is losing and everything is greening.

I invested 500€ in September and I'm almost at 9€K now. I don't cash out because I don't exactly need the money at the moment. If I cashed out I'd spend it on useless frivolous shit. My thinking is I have 500€ to lose but possibly 100,000's to gain, so I might as well keep trading and holding.

Hello sir. Many promises this is good info for cryptos. EXTREME GAINS BRO. But sir there is a secret sir. One must research coins shilled here, then you will get your 7 figures sir.

I started about 20 days ago and more than doubled my investment without much effort.

I you started 3 months ago and were actively involved during all that time, I can easily see how its possible to have gone from 10k to 1m during that time.

For instance, take a look at BLX (blockchain index fund). It's a coin run by a bank that you buy, and some bank dudes invest the money into like 50 cryptos for you and actively manage the fund for you. BLX goes up and down depending on how well the fund does. Anyway, my point is, the profit was +5000% 2017-2018. If you put in 20k and forgot about it for a year you're now a millionaire.

If you can go +5000% in a set-and-forget bank fund, imagine what would be possible if you do managed it yourself during that time period and took some risky bets.

This is what I’m talking about, so much fucking shilling

What the fuck are you talking about "shilling"? What have I shilled? You ask a question and I answer it and then you get upset about it.

I'm not shilling BLX, I'm telling you you're probably better of composing your own portfolio.

I just used it as an example because you can easily look up the track record of BLX. And since it's composed of like 50 other crypto coins, it's proof that you can put 10k in a bunch of random coins and become a millionaire. You can easily verify this historical fact.

I don't care what you buy, just wanted to show that a lot of people did make it.

Fuck off back to r/cryptocurrency...

Meant for OP

Oh okay.

Calm down user we're gonna make it

Yo I started last week with 40$ and now have 10000$ hot shit nigger
>t.nolarper fo realz

Alright I'll spell it out for you user - We are in an alt bullrun and have been for a month or two. if you do your research and buy low and it continues at this pace you could make 50-200% back in a week. The catch? At any moment bitcoin can rally and or plummet and alts will bleed until it stops. Alts do their best when bitcoin fucks off. To add on that at any moment this bubble could pop and who knows what will happen then.

Oh and if you decide to jump in buy REQ or and thank me later. Also never panic sell, it's never worth it. It will go back up.

You can't cash out, this should be all the proof you need...

One of the oldest most established cryptocurrencies is starting to pick up steam.

lifepulsehealth.com/pr/tauriga-sciences-inc-completes-purchase-of-its-first-tranche-of-crypto-currency-groestlcoin/34465

Good for a medium to long term buy.

Can we also dedicate this thread to other lightning network coins. Viacoin and Vertcoin in particular are welcome