X10 potential

Shill me some shitcoins that will x10. Prefrably under the radar and HitBTC listed.

>inb4 UFR

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/opus/
opus-foundation.org/
medium.com/@info_62555
opus-foundation.org/whitepaper.pdf
appcoins.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC

Payfair

ENG, LINK, ICX.... maybe MCO could get back to top100

KIN
mercatox

OPUS - disrupting the music industry

Here the CMC page : coinmarketcap.com/currencies/opus/

Here's the project's website : opus-foundation.org/

Here's the Medium blog : medium.com/@info_62555

Here's the whitepaper : opus-foundation.org/whitepaper.pdf

The pros :

A seemingly strong technical foundation and a good whitepaper
A motivated team with a good CEO and CTO (Mateusz Mach and Konrad Szalapak respectively) and connections with China
Bi-weekly dev updates and Q&A
Tackling a billion dollar industry and trying to solve a real problem
Demo version online
Active Telegram group
Shitty exchanges (HitBTC and ED) + 10mcap - prime territory to accumulate
No marketing at all - see above, still low key

The cons :

Lack of interaction from the CEO and CTO apparently on multiple projects
Still grey areas around certain things : piracy, decentralization, IPFS hosting, existence of a free version with adds, etc.

In a month?
Too late for DBC and BNTY. Maybe hop on BBT or COLX train

LINK, DBC, DENT.

Not sure why more people aren't talking about DENT, they have a fully working product out already. Once people start buying that will PUMP.

CAG. Has been under the radar, mature product, super low marketcap

MyBit.

Do your research on this coin and just watch what it does over the next couple of months.

Shill me on this coin

I have been shilling this shitcoin everyday now but you did not listen.
Still undervalued and under the radar
DYOR and thank me later.

PRIX

Join a pump group instead. Discord invite key: kD2mHmc

Bancor will take over planet earth by 2020, cryptos best wallet out soon

I'd never buy coin made by poles, they're toilet cleaners all over the country

UFC and COSS

BitBoost

> HitBTC
Good luck paying more to HitBTC than you would pay for taxes when you decided to move your shit
If it ever moves out of there

ETH was made by a ukrainian.
show me a good coin made by britbongs, frog eaters or nazis. you cant.

anyway Opus CEO is a chink, all chink things fly eventually. stay poor.

BNB

Get in or be left behind.

Good old crypto, litecoin clone with 1 miin block time. It was popular back in 2013, was abandoned, revived by new devs, got website, 90% of coins lost and remaining 10% now in dev hands.

TokenCard (TKN)

Payfair too. X10 in the next few days

Sumokoin is moonbound, $2 > $7 in a couple of weeks, peaking at $11.

Relatively young, active devs, not listed on big exchanges yet, has some neat privacy features over monero, could still grow massively.

COSS, UFR, Lamden - choose one

DENT is overvalued and shitty

HTML my dude
DRGN is sick too

Poe is looking pretty good

Eltcoin and ecc. Low mcap, lots of potential. dyor. you’re welcome

to make you more aware why OPUS is a solid pick.
i evaluate projects on growth potential and can it be marketed to normies. i invest exclusively in ~10mcap or below coins.

what i look for is:
- sound use case
- good technicals
- professional team
- stealth mode (so typically no marketing, or very early stages)
- working product is a bonus but is not neeed

at the moment OPUS ticks a lot of those boxes. look at more established music coins, or media coins:
VOISE - 50mil - 5x OPUS
VIBERATE - 100mil - 10x OPUS
POET - 450mil - 45x OPUS
MUSICOIN - 50mil - 5x OPUS
AUDIOCOIN - 10mil - about equal to OPUS

this tells me that with more marketing and community engagement OPUS has about 5x-8x room to grow. and thats conservative. a binance listing or really any major exchange will skyrocket this. team already has committed to prioritizing exchange listings in Q2.

AppCoin

appcoins.io/

Not even on coinmarketcap yet. Trades on Binance. Great whitepaper with an exciting 2018 roadmap. Currently undergoing a price correction, but looks bearish. Great time to buy in.

It's a dead coin. The idea might sound great but the devs are nowhere to be found.

Dont buy into this shit user

Literally no other coin.

IXT , insurance coin .

The words coming out of your mouth were made by a bong. They don't need to invent anything else ever

PFR, lamden (TAU) and DBC

Html

Anything low market cap, really. UFR, Payfair and so on.

the last great invention of your mongrel race.
wouldnt be so proud of your failing relevance to the world.

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c

First 100k users who sign up no longer have to pay trading fees for a very long time. Hurry up, we already reached 90k registered users.

fk off pajeet

obviously odn

do you know what bearish means, user?

SMARTMESH

Coss

MintCoin

there is still time to get in, i told you fools.
they're going to update their site, and have a few announcements yall gunna miss out

What do you guys think about HGT?

Bitclave, volume is picking up and it has some insane partners (check the website) , guys like Bancor, Qtum, etc. Plus the lead advisor is co founded of ICON. It has $2 million volume despite being on some shitty chink exchange (Bibox). Once it hits another one who knows how high it will go. 100x easy.

This shit is still massively undervalued. Only half it's ico price in terms of eth.

Change Bank (CAG)
Why you should invest:

Change is a mobile wallet with credit card AND a market place
Market Cap of ONLY 29M USD, compared to competitors TENX and MONACO with marketcaps of 400M, easiest 10X moon mission.
Existing partnership with Kyber and ETHLend
Last week, it appeared on the cover of the leading business newspaper in Estonia (Aripaev)
Live and existing mobile wallet application
Management team are all CEOs of other successful businesses
One of the founder Artur Luhaääris the CEO & Co-Founder @ Smartly which is one of the current largest robo-advisory company in Singapore
CEO of DHL as an advisor
More exchange listings this week.
Confirmed that it will be listing on a top 10 exchange this month
Marketplace application to be released in Q1
Partnership with the Estonian government.
Awesome long term hold - change coin will distribute 88.33% of its revenues generated from Third-Party Service Providers monthly. Also, Change token will also distribute 0.5% of all payments volume to Change Coin Holders.

Currently only available on Kucoin and Ed. Grab it before it hits major exchanges on Monday.

it's a scam, check their videos on youtube

retards like yourself should just lurk. never post again

DRGN is probably the only coin posted here that will do x10. See:

DGB

It's the #1 coin on whattomine.com. (click asic tab at top of page)

A few key facts:

Limited supply
Asic centralization resistant (5 different mining algorithms)
15 seconds block time
Potential App store release
Payments by QR scan
Digishield difficulty re-targeting used by many coins already
A coin that has adopted the Bitcoin "21" figure but increased the supply to 21 billion - with over 5 algorithms to mine with (Scryt, Sha-256, Qubit, Skein, Groestl)

DigiByte: Refers to the entire DigiByte network or a single monetary unit on the payment network. Only 21 billion DigiBytes will be created over 21 years.

Block: A grouping of all transactions sent over the DigiByte network within a 15 second time frame. Think of a block as an excel spreadsheet that lists the address location of all DigiBytes at a given point in time in history. New DigiBytes are brought into circulation as each block is discovered on the network through a process called mining.

Mining: Mining is how transactions are processed on the network. Anyone can become a miner by donating and using their desktop, laptop or mobile phone computing power to help process transactions on the DigiByte network. DigiByte has made this process even easier with our 3 click mining software for beginners.

Blockchain: The DigiByte blockchain is the entire history of all blocks discovered on the network & therefore all transactions made on the network. Each block references the proceeding block all the way back to the beginning of the network to what is known as the genesis block. By linking blocks (spreadsheets) together an accurate, secure accounting of all up to date DigiByte ownership is made by decentralized

and I am the only one shilling it.

Amazing. I got +10 users. Thanks Veeky Forums.

Not on HitBTC but you should have a look at Sprouts. A swap is happening soon so it will 10x. I bought in before Christmas and made a killing already. Bought more the other day after an announcement went up and already 4x'd my money.
Currently trading sideways but very bullish.
You can buy it on CoinExchange.

Literally this dude. Volume goes up by so much every day. LINDA is the comfiest coin I own and I've had REQ and ICX for a while now. Also look into PAC coin. These are like free money...

What does it even do though. There are so many fucking shitcoins on yobit and hitbtc that literally have no information available other than "we bitcoin but faster" and they getting pumped and dumped.

SUMOKOIN. It's a fork from Monero. Already know it will 10x at least by the end of the month. thank me later pajeets

>and I am the only one shilling it.
are you new? this shit was shilled like no tomorrow half a year ago.

also this shit is up for a correlation

>bearish
>good
;)

UFR poised for 10x in the next few weeks easy.

When's sumokoin due its next difficulty jump?

At the moment, even mediocre mining machines can make $7+ a day from mining

BURST

Literally 10-20x when normies realize it has all the best parts of BTC, ETH, Monero, and IOTA all combined in one coin.

xrp

hold for a year

screenshot this

You're not wrong, but in that year you could find 5 other 10x

Fuck off pajeet. It's at 1 bn market cap. Can you read?

I fucking love crypto where 10x in a year is considered poor performance lol

HST

XFT: Footy Cash is a Fantasy Sports Coin that was created to address privacy concerns, reduce fees, and infuse some excitement to the daily fantasy industry. If you're like most fantasy enthusiasts, you want to make a deposit and immediately have your funds available to gamble. The current landscape requires lots of personal information to get started.

Masternodes:Footy Cash is the only Fantasy Sports Coin that has Masternodes! In addition to the added security and privacy offered by this feature, more importantly it provides investors with 2x the rewards! That's right, if you accumulate 5,000 XFT and create a MN, you will earn double the rewards as staking alone.

Revenue Sharing:Another exciting benefit of owning Footy Cash is that you get to share in the monthly net revenue from both the mobile and desktop platforms. Masternode holders will have the opportunity to register on our website and once the platform goes live, the proceeds will be divided evenly among monthly MN holders. No other Fantasy Sports Coin offers this unbelievable benefit!

Fantasy Sport is a billion dollar industry and Footy Cash is brand new, one of a kind, private, secure take on the traditional format. It heavily rewards early investors and early is now. So give it a try for your self

Verify, Payfair, Privatix

green id blessings

Unironically ELLA.

LMC, low market cap, actual product and purpose

NAS/Nebulas

100x or more EOY

NEO founders, google search