Multimillionaire, still hasn't kissed a girl

>multimillionaire, still hasn't kissed a girl.
>28 years old. Still no driver's licence.
>runs mining farm warehouse 1500$ a day, still afraid to talk to women.

Is there any hope for me?

Yes

Embrace the loneliness. Only then, when you accept yourself as-is, unless you descend into madness, you will find true happiness, one that cannot be bought with money.

"A rich man is not the one who has many, but the one that needs less."

hookers, cheaper in teh long run

But I can't even drive. I just focused on my construction career and now crypto. I put 6 years of my life savings into eth at 40$... I can't even fucking drive a car...

Then go and learn to drive? wtf
After that buy lambo and hf

use your money and pay for a life coach or some shit, jeez

Buy a few million in FUN and learn to be Chad

You sound like a little bitch OP whats fucking stopping you learning to drive for gods sake

His chauffeur

>multimillionaire, still hasn't kissed a girl.
Before I can advie you user, I need to know: Are you fuck ugly?

have you looked into artificial wombs and sexbots?

complete isolation is the best thing that can happen to a human bean

post mining farm

Think ahead and think. If I look back at this day what should I have done?

Make a change, brother.

Make a change.

Jesus fuck OP just learn, do it ffs. I mean you prolly have balls and forgot about that. Talking with women and driving a car on the street is the same you have to practice and try to be somewhere else than now, be patient. And it's never too late.

“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb

Become healthy mate, both in mind and body. start sleeping well, eating well and doing a bit of workout. Could be some push-ups and some little runs outside.

Take vitamins you might lack, these could be vitamin d, fish oil, magnesium or a daily multi vit. Eath healthy. There are carbs, fats and proteins. Your body needs all of them. Good fats are in avocado, bad fats are in McDonalds.

Once you're used to being a bit healthier, upgrade your game. Take your workout to the next level. It'll sound like bro-advice, but hit the gym or build your own little gym inside your "mining farm warehouse".

Once you have the discipline from being fit to say so, you can use that for a lot of other things. One could be improving how you look. Two things strike me personally as important. Your teeth and your hair. Get a nice haircut on a 3 weekly basis or so and try to whiten your teeth a little so that you can smile freely. Smile = good communication, don't forget that :)

As you come to this point getting your driver's license etc. will be a part of the natural flow. From the OP it's obvious you lack a bit of self-confidence and that can interact with your will to get your driver's license and other things you want to do in life.

In all honesty user, girls are probably pissed off that they can't date you.

It won't be long until you see news articles "rich men who don't date or interact with women, how selfish!"

hey buddy, I'm a few years younger than you but was in the exact same situation - minus the wealth - until recently. It absolutely isn't too late. start with the driver's license. you'll get there

You can do it OP. Take advice as well.

Get a driver's licence. You'll have all the freedom you want, late night drives, go anywhere you please. Learn to control the car, do your own upgrades and maintenance. Build a hobby out of this. You have the money, give it a try.

I hope I can buy a car when I cash out a part of my gains, even a $2k Miata would be my dream to own.

Also, one last important piece. Always do everything for yourself. Don't get a licence for others, don't try to impress. Do it for your own achievement.

>a millionnaire
Just get a fucking personal trainer or a coach or something to teach you that stuff.

Could be your first car so I'd like you to advise you not to forget that if you own a 2k car, you should have some money in your hands as well for things like monthly & unexpected costs, repairs etc.

I really think that he should educate himself on different things in life instead of getting personal trainers who do this for him. It's about OP becoming slightly Alpha and not being led by the very Alpha.

Go to therapy

2d waifus.

Seriously. Less drama more money