I have insider information. TRON (TRX) will be .50c by the end of the day

I have insider information. TRON (TRX) will be .50c by the end of the day.

What you're seeing now is insiders pushing it. It's going to explode. Look at the 30m graph if you don't believe me.

Get. In. Now.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7oqesk/only_a_few_hours_korea_can_easily_buy_tron_trx/
twitter.com/BitClude/status/949353173482921984
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

true if big

You guys have given me more than 1 10x, you deserve this.

You got about 30m to 1hr.

Kek. Tron...

Hahahahah made me laugh OP

And then? Just another dump or will the push continue slowly?

Go shit yourself pajeet, we are not buying your bags, you shouldve sold a day ago.

I smell bagholders

You probably wont be able to get it for under 1000 sat for long. Enjoy being poor if you miss it.

still needs to soak for a day or two

do something you chink piece of shit so i can dump this shitcoin once and for all

Who buys this shit anyways, has anyone even read their whitepaper? Promises for fucking 202x, you'll be dead by then..

Wow. 50 cents by end of year? A whole triple in over 300 days?

legit?

>investmenst based on whitepapers in a market that operates on hype

30 minute graph looks like shit. This coin is not doing anything for a few days. So either forget about it for awhile, or take the loss and o chase other p&d.
0/10 LARP op.

End of the day.

end of day? give me a time zone ffs

Sat prediction?

this

.50c by 11pm today PST.

Me. 10x since november and no bitcoin. I buy the team and the product. I will sell the hype, but never buy the hype.

it's a fucking double bottom after a correction wtf else do you need

why does it matter? it's less than 24 hours regardless.

>bought in at 170
>sold at 2000
>bought in at 900

let's gooooooo

If you can't realize by now that it's on a massive uptrend, you should reconsider investing.

I gave you the insider info, what you do with it is up to you.

I oddly don't believe you

thats when I wake up
so I better be seeing that 50c trx in my portofolio

Nice, grats on your easy gains.

in the next days it will go straight up again. every coin is scam, but this one has the most potential in making profit, once the FOMO started again

How heavy are those bags? If you look at the trends, it's going to be 660 sats today.

>10x since november
What a failure. Hypecoins generate at least 100x. You just got lucky with fundamentals. Literally bought every coin below a dollar and made much more.

>shill team out in full force

Fuck this chink pile of shit hype coin.

>huurrr durrr watch some chink in a hotel room spit out buzz word after buzz word huuurrr announcement

I have the info so I know where it's going, but even if you don't believe me, look at the 30m graph. You'll be FOMOing in at 1500 sats.

Fuck the coin you retard, I'm saying where the price is going so you can dump at the top. I could give two shits about the shit coin.

you can't give any hints that would make you sound like you're remotely telling the truth

I'm all in on trx since 3 cents, I want to believe.....

/biz will resist the power of the normies once again

He's going to hype a HUGE announcement and it will turn out to be shit. Dump the coin at close to .50c and make a cool 3x today.

This shitcoin isn't going up again and nobody is going to buy your bags of shit idiot.

Wrong. What's the hype today? Has JUSTin posted shit? OP is a faggot and holding heavy bags. Fake and gay.

Hope that $40 investment pays off dumbass

i think today they will pump it before the announcement

Lol I bought at 3 cents and it's 17 cents right now so yeah I'd say if paid off pretty good faggot.

So the nasdaq 5 is complete bullshit. That actually sounds plausible.

hes going to hype the partnership announcement at 11 at night while hes in san francisco......seems logical

He's a fucking con artist man, this coin is a con. He let's us accumulate for a few days and we all 3x our money. You can join in on this run or wait a week and catch the next one, IDC.

You've seen the normies posting about TRON, don't be one of them and FOMO on it. Be the guy who bought now and dump or their idiot asses before it hits 50c.

faggots stay away from this scammer

So you have insider info too? You're not even OP. Did you forget we have Id's on this board bagholding norman? This coin is going nowhere. So either hold your bags or buy sell low. Doesn't fucking matter to me

>He's going to hype a HUGE announcement and it will turn out to be shit. Dump the coin at close to .50c and make a cool 3x today.
Sounds like a plan.

OP and I are part of the same group that got the info. I can confirm he's telling the truth.

You missed out on getting in at 1k sat. Get in before 1100, it'll be too late after that.

this is what biz doesnt realize
i swear the god reddit invaded this places with their cult mentality

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c

First 100k users who sign up no longer have to pay trading fees for a very long time. Hurry up, we already reached 90k registered users.

its funny biz claims to hate normies, but at the same time they hate making money off of them.
Of course tron is a piece of shit scam coin.
Doesnt mean you cant make some quick gains off it

Isn't the announcement monday?

Volume has been dropping off all fucking day. Nobody is accumulating shit. They're just selling off. Stop getting everyone excited for absolutely nothing. JUSTin posted he is on his way to san fagsicko. No big announcement. No hype and no evidence of it getting ready for a pump. Just fucking stop already. This coin is dead.
Prove me wrong and I'll eat McAfees wife's sons dick or STFU already

Fuck I mean midweek.

Bought in high huh

its not much, but im in. feels like im playing roulette now. How fucked am I? when should I sell? Im going to set a stop limit if it reaches 2k sat and continue to ride the wave if it doesnt crash.

can someone calm me nerves

You guys are all fucked losers the biz has died.

>How fucked am I?
Totally
>when should I sell
Two days ago

>volume is dropping
Volume is dropping for almost all high marketcap coins. Its above LTC in volume only below BTC, ETH, and XRP.

It won't even do 20c for months

make a logical statement

Man this shit is in free fall right now.

but warren said

>drops 10 sats
>free fall

???

>volume / price up from yesterday and rising
>announcements every week
>new partnerships
>being added to new exchanges regularly
>coin burn Q1

can't tell if this is fud or you're actually retarded

you missed the first high but hodl and it will come back around

also, consider doing some research and finding a coin to go all-in on. diversify once you have more $$

>drop 1/3 of it's price after CEO stream
>perfectly normal

this normie fags... pretty stable right now

It's gone from 3% down 24hr to 14% down in 30 minutes

>Volume is up from yesterday?
The Fuck? Are you on fucking drugs?

reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7oqesk/only_a_few_hours_korea_can_easily_buy_tron_trx/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LETS GO

>redditor bag holders who bought at ath get in
>watch stream
>REEEEEEEE HIS ENGLISH ISN'T GOOD SELL SELL SELL.

Thank the retarded redditors for this is a perfect time to buy the dip.

I've accepted I'm just too late to this boat. There are other opportunities out there, don't FOMO in now.

Maybe 25 cents let's cool it with the outrageous estimates. That way if it does get to 50 even better

more like drops to 10 sats, enjoy your scam faggot

That's seems insane to me too, but last time it went up from 600 sats to 2000 in two days so anything is possible with this scamcoin.

Fuck you, Justin, you piece of shit

All in that shitcoin. If OP is right i gonna make it this day, if not Veeky Forums is dead for me

poorfag here.

should i put my last 10 usd in trx?

i dont think 50c but of course we should see a spike upwards.

>fud or retard

leaning towards the latter.. either way, I 10x'd on the first rise and I'm already up 12% on TRX today

if you don't want to take normie money, that's your problem.

Set sell order at $.24 and just ignore it. 50% growth for leaving it alone. Then get out of that scam coin.

alright op, i'm all in.

if you pajeeted me, i will find you and i will kill you.

>still holding trx

This whole threads, are you as fucked as I am? Are you sitting in the lobby a pissed gaijin? Did you buy as early as me? Not fucking worried desu, China Mann will make us rich desu!!!!!!

Nigga you trying too hard

be sure to buy your rare collectors edition of tron steel book

twitter.com/BitClude/status/949353173482921984
Vote Tronbros

bye user

That's because normies jumped in and volume skyrocket

Now so many normies lost cash most of them probably won't touch crypto ever again

End of day EST.

Literally capping this whole treading to pissef when am millions

Wat

new friend here,

is this trons version of bitcoins whitepaper?

That's what I'm doing

>looked up upcoin
>pyramid scheme to the max
>no details on who it's run or made by
>hackers tested it

Yeah user this totaly seems legit

Suntory lemon drink make the truth of soul’

You are fucking retarded to believe anything on Veeky Forums, this board is only for people who make gains to come and laugh at wagecucks losing their money