Why are all these kuckshitcoins mooning so hard while ltc literally does nothing good ever...

Why are all these kuckshitcoins mooning so hard while ltc literally does nothing good ever? :( my bags are heavy and my hands are weak... I’m tired of missing out. I think it’s time to jump ship :/ who else with me?

soon

How soon ;(

My friends told me to hop on PRL at 1.50 and I fucking stuck to my principles just to lose out. Am missing all the gains for coins that have no real use

just keep your iron hands, the next announcement will come very soon

soon my brother

selling my LTC for coss 2 weeks ago was probably the smartest thing i've ever done

There was actual good news yesterday and it mooned for a total 10 minutes

Personally I find that right now, even the past couple of weeks have been the best time to look into buying more LTC.

They're planning on adding so many features to it this year. It's going to at least 2x before EOY. Be patient.

>2x before EOY
dude that's terrible

Are you guys all retarded? LTC is tied to BTC. All your TA shit only applies if it also applies to BTC.

If BTC is not going up, LTC will also not.
I thought this was common knowledge? LTC is not a coin on it's own. It's BTC's little brother living in BTC's shadow.

It has always been like that, LTC has never made a significant move on its own... Are you all really new or just stupid?

>trading shitcoins has made us so numb that gains like 2x seem like nothing
>while stockfags shit themselves over a 30% gain
We have strayed to far from the light of god my son.

LTC follows BTC.
BTC is looking bullish, therefore LTC will do well in the coming weeks. If you've held out this long selling now would be questionable.

OK..so what happened to all the support around 275???
I turn my back for a few hours and it's gone! Got in at 278 earlier today fully expecting another run. Everything about this coin is set up for a serious mooning. Weak hands have been shaken and there is serious support below 280 all the way down.
Now and then a sell wall pops up but dissappears as soon as the price goes up.How can nothing be happening for so long?
When is this supposed good news coming round?? Also, There is less news about Litecoin than any other cryptocoin. If it wasn't on my exchange I would not even have heard of it. It cannot be only me who thinks this very strange

dude....2x does nothing for me. This fucking coin should step up or step out.

should i sell my ltc for xrp?

Ripple is a poser. Don't buy into their game, user

is that why it's being shilled so hard?

I see so much advertisement for it.

>investing poorfag amounts
This was your first mistake.

Missed so many gains holding this while it did nothing. So glad I dropped it for FUN af 280sats a few weeks ago.

Just take a look at the XRP/BTC chart over the last year. Then you know what's going to happen.

Got like 10% in LTC since mid-2017. Stabilised my overall portfolio a bit and still gave decent gains. I'm not selling LTC any time soon; steady prices keep me sane.

It is digital fiat posing as crypto. It has no place along decentralized currencies. The total amount of coin can (and will) be diluted to suit whoever is in charge or gains leverage on those who are. So the value will eventually be manipulated and subject to inflation.

When do you retards learn? Every single time when y’all go desperate on a coin, and get rid of them, is the time smart money buys your cheap and weak hands, and the rally begins. Ffs reflect for once.

The opposite also counts, when euphoria reigns, fear is coming. That’s a warning to the xrp bagholders. The fear will intensify with every failed breakout. Until it’s too kate to sell them at a high price

I am so tempted to sell my LTC at a loss, it’s doing nothing but going down

I would say that ripple at any moment could moon for some reason. It just looks so volatile for such a short time frame.

i got in at 295 in Dec, so I waited and waited and then yesterday I sold at buy-in, then bought back in at the highest support level, which was around 278. I really do think it will do something and past experience has taught me that if anything big happens it will happen shortly after I buy into something else.

Then you lose some money. Be patient, or you won't ever make it.

I’ll give it another day or two, but am scared user

Correction is coming. It has not had a correction. #2 in CMC without an implemented product. Owners are theoretically richer than satoshi. Ffs think for a moment. How many failed breakouts can it sustain before people jump out? It’s gonna go sub-2 today.

Be greedy when others are fearful. All i can say is that now is the time to buy LTC. When Litecoin pops up, just know that normiebase masses are gonna grt rid of their ripplebags for LTC

Yea... i see the past and it seems like it jumps up but falls back to pennies.

I was looking to maybe drop some ltc into xrp just because the of the hype and market cap, it's such a tease.

Listen to this user, Anons

When LTC inevitably moons at the end if this month what should I swap it for? REQ or LINK?