Houston, moon mission formation. Roger!

Houston, moon mission formation. Roger!

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

>less than 4k sats
so this coin is basically dead right

Houstonian here, bought @ .7 here, kill me pls

pretty much. Slow bleed out while BTC starts its bull run. See you guys mid 2018.

There is no reason for this coin to crash, so i started to think if Ripple kike lobby behind this crash.

more like long term hold until it spikes for no reason but yeah for active moonchasers this coin is dead.

Bought at .50 and sold at .67 a couple if days ago. It might recover and moon, but I'm glad u didn't FOMO shen it was around .90 and just keep it in ETH.

I don't have any BTC left to buy alts, I'm up 10% in XLM, should I really leave and look for a better moon mission ?

this, is over for now.

fairX news are expected at the end of feb, you can play with your money 15 days before whales start cumulating again

Fellow Houstonian. Bought in at .31 and am not rich yet. End my life

>fairX news are expected at the end of feb
Nope, the public beta will release end of jan or start of feb

exit this coin at your own peril. it will moon out of nowhere and you'll fomo back in having missed a 50-100% move up

one must appreciate the art that it is to write these bot sentences

Better get your pink wojaks ready guys

Just wanted to let you guys know that everything is in a slump against ether, not just Stellar. Ether just peaked and the rest of the market should start seeing some life.

Its just less noticeable than the old Bitcoin 90% market share days. Coins that should be mooning are having really ugly rallies. Coins that should have dipped are finding new floors that should not be there. Just hold tight, it should get better soon.

Indeed early feb is Fairx news.

>thought i was getting a quick sale on a dip at .4250

>wake up to this

god dammit , ill hold but this one has me nervous

depends on how much skin you have in the game. if you're sitting on 100K+ then yeah, hodl. if you only have 5K it's better to try and catch other moon missions than sit on this one for weeks in this bullish market.

just sold 100k for ICX

FUCKING GET IN GET IN

THIS SHIT GONNA MAKE US RICH AF

Can this coin ever go above $4 life time?

bought .8 worth, better be worth it

Easy.. puts its market cap at $68billion, well within reach but probably not until 2019

Over the years yes as the collective marketcap of crypto grows

Am considering doing exactly this

Wait for FairX and do whatever you like after that

Never interrupt the enemy when they are making a mistake. If they want to sell a dip to buy a peak, let them.

Back to 6k sats in the next 48 hours at max. Thanks btc run for the dip, easy 50% profits coming.

>pump snake

>brainlets who don't research their coins

This is now a PnD coin lol. Absolutely pathetic. JUST

The call that saved my blockfolio

>beta of normie friendly direct FIAT -> Crypto phone app end of January/ early February
>XLM touted to be the behind the scenes transfer coin to keep down costs
>7th January
>Brainlets think XLM is dead
Lel

WHEN IS THIS SHIT GONNA HIT 1.50 SO I CAN DUMP MY BAGS AND INVEST IN SOMETHING ELSE

Don't be nervous this coin will fuck up Western Union no problem

Anyone else getting emotionally attached to this shitcoin?

>Lighting fast transactions.
>Scalable without centralization.
>Ready for mass adoption with 1,000 Transactions per second.
>Not (((Ripple))).
>Big money backers and institutional connections.
>Can easily become the preferred crypto to pay/get paid.
>You can issue assets/tokens.
>A laughable 13 billion market cap when Etherium did 29 Billion with a very rough development environment and laughable scalability, even today.

Maybe I am too attached to this shitcoin but this smells like a winning ticket to me. I am gonna HODL even if it dips further and I might even accumulate (liquidated some of my other positions that have mooned in order to go balls deep in XLM). Maybe the opportunity cost isn't as great as I think but I just have a feeling XLM will be going to 2$+ in the near future with ease.

>Dropping 40% of value for 4 days
>Most Bullish market ever
>JUST

This, tried to catch the qtum run yesterday and lost a 8%, fuck everything, I had to rush in before it starts mooning again.

no, it gives a cozy feeling, but my heart is with the PASC underdog.

this shitcoin will not even see 2 dollars this year and for this reason, im out.

>What is correction
Brainlets please leave

Got out at a small profit and moved on

fairX is a paradign shifter, 2$ end of the month.

Pic related

You can literally put money into about 30 shit coins and make more than that.

how do i buy stellar shares?

Binance

Taking a 5 hour trip soon should I all in this coin or keep it in FUN

>now
Binance

>2 weeks
FairX

>2 months
Your nearest ATM

It's whatever

NICE TRAJECTORY PAJEET SNEK

no, not silly digital money