Still $1

>still $1

what went wrong?

LINK does everything it does and more, but better. People quickly realized this.

Whales buying low before we skyrocket

> went from $0.03 to $1 in ~2 months.
> still complains

op bought at ath

But literally. Only in crypto this isn't enough.

Literally nothing. This is a long term hold coin. Expect 100$ EOY

Fuck off.
Sage

>People quickly realized this.

Buying REQ was the worst decision of my life

hahaha holy shit their logo is poopping BUTT lmao REQlets on suicide watch

wait for the special announcement tomorrow boys, i promise you will go to the moon

>bounces around 0.7 for about 5 days before jumping to as high as $1.2
>bouncing around $1 currently before jumping to a new high

just wait a bit

How the hell have any of you faggots lost money? It literally floors 10% lower than its ATH every time it moons. Are you seriously braindead enough to be FOMOing in and selling at a loss or are you just too retarded to sit for a day and gain it all back?

It's giving you time to buy

The people who want to sell REQ right now don't understand the project.

I just read again the whitepaper just now, it's fucking genius. The implication are so huge, if they execute well and I hodl I'm set for life.

This. People don't get how huge req will be. Imagine there being a "pay with request" button on eBay, where you can pay for whatever you just got with those TRX coins you're still holding, and the seller still gets the Mexican pesos he wants.

I sold 10K REQ today.
I have no other choice if I want to expand my holdings. I'm 100% into req.

Yeah. Or it wont be huge at all and will get replaced with something more refined

It's Pajeet FUD, real REQ holders are rich already and primed to become millionaires / multi-millionaires

It's possible. It's also possible it might get bought out. That's the gamble. But compared to most other coins around at the moment, req is one of the only ones with a serious real world use. Plus req isn't just about payments it's about accounting & invoicing too. But wtf I don't need to shill it.

eBay? That's nice but it's a tiny portion of it.
The end goal is to have a significant percentage of the global trade going through REQ. The potential is huge.

i'm loosing patient...

then sell u handlet

lol

>still

Lmao what the fuck it was 0.7 4 days ago and 0.4 two weeks ago, this is some brainlet shit

REQ is at 620 mil market cap.

PYPL is at 94 billion

Ask a business owner if invoicing on the block chain with a click of a button with all the conveniences given in the white paper sounds good.

Its simply a matter of adoption.

I couldn't afford that much REQ but if we get a dip Ill be buying more.

I really see Req as a great investment and hope some of you guys will see past the short term haze (if you can afford to, some of you are in this for quick gains and I'm not judging).

Good luck guys.

>What went wrong

Ahead of schedule on its trajectory to $5.

but I only have 5k req

I'll never be a millionaire before this market collapses

I HAVE HALF THIS MAN'S HOLDINGS I AM FUCKED.

It's okay guys. I'm poor, too. I'm 50/50 REQ and ETH, but that's only 2000 REQ. We won't make "it," but we'll make money

>He doesn't count his crypto in Zimbabwean dollars

I'm way past a being a poorfag trillionaire