Poorfag but not lazy

ive spent too much time in /b/ and /pol/ now im ready to step out into the world. school me anons, whats the best way to find new coins and tokens to research and what should i look for. i don't really want to be shilled coins i want to learn my self. teach a user to fish kinda thing. if you put some good info down, put an eth address too, if your advice helps me out ill send you a cut - no shit. thanks Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No research, just buy bazinga coin. Easy 100x.

I usually just buy what biz shills

Check mincoin
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
Can do x100 easily

Sad but pretty much this

can you faggot pajeets read?

You can check the ANN threads at bitcoin talk.

Ok. You have to pick flat and boring coin with no dumps recently and hodl, or pick a coin with huge momentum with big spike and daytrade. Shitcoins should have actual devs.

>/pol/

This one is retarded. Hopefully you don’t act like those mongrels and I’ll help you out.

This. I'll retire because of Veeky Forums soon.

Pol? Eat dick you racist faggot

Buy FUN and get rich off degenerate gamblers.

>ive spent too much time in /b/ and /pol/ now im ready to step out into the world

The secret of crypto trading is buying the most shilled coin of the day.
For example today is UFR day, ez money bitch

You're going to have to start looking at coins and doing the research yourself. This means viewing the coin's website, reading the roadmap/whitepaper, and also comparing this information to other similar coins which do the same job. Reddit and Telegram are resources where you can determine the hype and the quality/quantity of the community behind the coin. There's nothing wrong with reading shills, but never buy into one without doing adequate research yourself. I hope this helps.

0xc10bccbf822a8c4cea17389720140ab7a686c4f9

1. Recognizing good products requires business experience

>Value add of the product, what problem does it solve?
>Does the biz model works, can it be monetized?
>What is the team's bg? Do they have the technical exp to execute their goals?
>etc.

That's how real bankers think. But Crypto isn't driven by bankers, it's driven by NEETs online that think they know better than the bankers.

>How flashy is the website? Does it look like a professional marketing team made it?
>Does pitch sound like technobabble from Elon Musk or some Hollywood movie?
>Is it listed on Binance?

P.S. This is all 1 giant pyramid scheme and most people will lose everything when the bubble finally crashes.

not racist, i just go there to shit post

thanks, i saved screencap

Anytime. I would greatly appreciative for any amount of Eth :)

Go back to r*ddit you fucking nigger kike tranny fag

>Go back to r*ddit you fucking nigger kike tranny fag

>complain about kikes
>goes into crypto to kike other people

It's as if trying to scam people is part of human nature and not just a characteristic of jewish people?

>not racist, posts on pol ironically
you have truly wasted your life
GUAP and XRP are what you're looking for

I'll answer your question about how to research after I first describe the mindset you should be going into the investment space with.
First understand some basic bankroll management
Skim through this article on a poker bankroll management and see if you could draw any correlations to the crypto market.
pokernewscom/strategy/an-introduction-to-bankroll-management-19610.htm

then read this wise investment article on what the relationship between RISK and REWARD is. This is a big thing that most of the comments out here and reddit completely miss
thebalancecom/understanding-risk-3141268

finally, now that you have some realistic expectations that people have historically always had going into investments. realize that the crypto market is SO bull right now you're stepping on the ground floor of a gold rush

and there will be snake oil salesmen and then there will be people's whose product is just no good, then there will be the guaranteed winners that are already plateaued but will still earn you way better REWARD for a medium RISK compared to the paper stock market (ie. btc ltc xrp dash)

so decide what you want out of your investments, if you're looking for 50x eoy, then you're going to have to make the decision on your own, because if people already knew and could tell you, then it'd be 2x eoy, not 50

eth: 0x240057c746ffa14e3b92ae3a6ef5dfd70ad91de3

100% this NIGGER, oh wait you can read and write - get in the fucking oven JEWBAG

Ok

Buy VEN and XLM, since you are just starting out. Buy some OMG to. These coins will moon this this year. Don’t chase pumps hold long term. Do your research before you buy, don’t be afraid to start a thread and ask questions, check the coins reddit to see if it’s a pajeet scam or pile of shit. I started with $250 in March. Have fun user.

This isMe had to LTE turned on.

Browse reddit or biz, see a coin get shilled a few times. Research the coin/whitepaper/website.

Make a decision if its worthy.... Simple

thanks, screen capped and i will read up

You forgot WTC

>and there will be snake oil salesmen and then there will be people's whose product is just no good, then there will be the guaranteed winners that are already plateaued but will still earn you way better REWARD for a medium RISK compared to the paper stock market (ie. btc ltc xrp dash)

This isn't entirely correct.

1) There does not have to be winners in crypto. BTC is 9 years old and the adoption is pitiful. The shitcoins everyone is shilling have even less adaptor than BTC. Everything is speculative.

2) The ICOs are just tokens, that don't entitle people to equity or revenue. So they rely entirely on greater fool theory to increase in value.

3) EVEN if some of the ICOs are winners AND their tokens keep on increasing in value. That doesn't mean the valuation is correct today. They might still crash 99% and then recover to 10% of ATH.

>gold rush

Yes this is a gold rush and you could lose your money in so many different ways too

>exchange gets "hacked"
>wallet has backdoor
>crash happens and you can't withdraw cuz servers or congestion.
>etc.

The bandits from the Wild West have become computer hackers today.

How do I read charts ;-;

that's why I said medium risk, there is no low risk investment in crypto, but medium risk eth and neo are still MUCH better expected return than an average hedge fund even in a bull market

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap

>medium risk

This is not MEDIUM RISK. It's EXTREMELY HIGH RISK. You can los everything in less than 1 minute if the SEC makes a statement saying they will regulate the exchanges. That's why the profit is so high as well.