What are some coins on kucoin that will moon in the next day or so?

what are some coins on kucoin that will moon in the next day or so?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canyacoin
/thread

When is this getting added?
Kcs

QLC

18 hours

Bounty0x is midmoon

What do people think about KCS? Will it keep rising?

This desu

QTUM will moon soon, look at it.

> Legit team
> Nice tech
> Good usability

It is getting pumped everyday when the chinks wake up.
Will moon soon, very soon.

Rpx. Conference/binance listing soon.

What, so everyone wants to know about KuCoin moons because you can’t make a binance account? Kek

E5w6Vh
E5w6Vh

oh my unholy fuck KCS is $18? I sold this shit when it hit 8 jesus fucking christ

at least I still 4x'd my money, but goddamn

nobody talks about Snovio but I think it's an interesting project that fits a need in a surprisingly large industry

I actually bought KCS at around $1 and sold around then too. I'm actually kind of fucking mad lol had no idea it would just keep going up like that. But all the other exchanges closing really boosted up the price of everything on KCS MASSIVELY.

1bNcH

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, IT ONLY TAKES 5 MIN AND IT COULD SAVE YOUR MOM.

1bNcH

>Selling KCS while Kucoin's daily volume is increasing
What did you faggots think would happen to the price? Christ.

SNOV

1we3N

Guy above me, his moms a cunt don't use his code let her die. Use the best referral code 1b5d5.

I thought people would figure out that kucoin is shit (it is), and they would sell for a quick profit and then gtfo (they didnt).

This

Though OKEx listing will come before binance.

BNTY. Will be $1 soon. Functioning platform. Real use. Not some scam coin

1cxrd - Join now if you haven't. Registration closing soon..

Achain (ACT) undervalued great long term hold plus gives you free coins at 1/ 1 from the upcoming Jan 12 bitcoin fork, the microcoin ABTC which has the bitcoin name and could become the premiere internet gambling coin.

My portfolio consists of 50% KCS 40% VEN and 10% SNOV

Your an idiot if you don’t get in VEN atleast. It’s going to do literally the same thing ANTshares did when it rebranded to NEO

No way in hell. I got in at $2, I see this coin as $8 max. Still holding though because the market makes no sense anymore

YoBit's volume is increasing... Liqui, with its 20% uptime, is booming...

>$8 max
its at like $19 right now

JUST - DO - IT

Use my code to register

1svcs

JUST - DO - IT

Yup.

Hence the absurdity

this. they announced on twitter that a new exchange is coming this week as well. It's a chinese coin, so if its binance this thing is gonna fly

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bitfinex stole my money

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i deposited iota 2 days ago and it still hasnt been credited but it's been confirmed 2 days ago
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't do both? Your loss faggot

UFR git

Bought 200 at $1 and still holding. Only regret is I didn't buy more.

XRB

look at SNOV it's about to supermoon

join the moon mission with my ref for extra thrust

1cwKw

XRB

help'z me, i hve 1 BTC on cuckcoin i need to pick somesing

why?
why?
yeah, dior and such, but come on, at least tell us why you have that opinion.
I just bought one to test out their trading functinoality. Seems to work…
But yeah, what, besides dividends and such does it do?

Oh, and obligatory signup spam…
26tMM

shhhhh trying to accumulate here

CAG is going under the radar.

>$60 coin
dude gtfo. Even a 10% move would be xbox huge. And not a lot of upside potential for waiting on a moon. More money in other coins. Something at that price is an investment long term, not a moon mission coin.

I have a binance account. And despite shitting on kucoin at first, I signed up and it's pretty good. Carries more low tier coins. I saw a fucking $0.09 gain on SNOV and tidex never showed the growth. Transfered to kucoin, cashed out. Easy 50% gain because tidex a shit.

If you do 5 mins of research on the top 20 coins on Kucoin by volume, then it becomes obvious that you should invest in the Disney-created DRGN token to make x20 gains within 6 months.

DYOR.

DRGN, the coin that literally does nothing, but muhhh Disney.

based

7Kcs7d

If you bought under $1 it's probably the best coin on Kucoin in terms of gains other than KCS so far. And the crazy part is it can still easily go 10-20x.

doesn't matter, normies will be ALL over that shit

and fairx will be getting the normos into crypto

I don't mind riding normie waves, but I feel the price is a little high right now (I could be wrong). I would happily let it get back into the .30's and buy then sell out at .70.

Coss wont let me withdraw my fucking eth I need to chase moons on kucoin
Atm I want to get into
DRGN
XLM (already bought it at like $,25 but it was only moving sideways so I sold)
Shill me another coin with reasons or tell me why these 2 won't moon and I'll sign up with your ref.

>dogecoin has a 2b market cap
>"too high" for a coin that does the following

>Holding DRGN (in private wallet) gives you access to their PRE-ICOs
>The longer (+ amount) you hold DRGN = your Dragon Slumber Score
>The higher your DSS, the lower the PRE-ICO price you get
>They have 150 ICOs confirmed on their incubator
>No investor (whales) will let go of their DRGN this month, because to do so would hurt their DSS, and hurt their potential profits on 150 ICOs. Thus, the price won’t drop.
>It hasn't even hit Binance / Bittrex
>Literally every top trader on twitter still thinks it's a buy
>Look at how it handled bitcoin doing it’s thing this week. It is BTC bullrun proof.

Probably KCS keeps mooning

Time to sign up for Kucoin.
E5w6Vh
E5w6Vh

>this user didnt DYOR, but your right muhhhh Disney

Sounds like a scam coin all over. Basically a go fund me where the only benefit I get is if the coin goes up. But I get no onwership in any of the incubated projects.

qlink

HST & QLink

1rseu

In this discord they will announce what coins are going to moon next days.

discord gg/Z8P8VJp

KuCoin referral thread?

KuCoin referral thread.

28MRa
28MRa
28MRa

CAG
This shit is still massively undervalued. Only half it's ico price in terms of eth. Announcement of new exchange and partnership tomorrow.

Change Bank (CAG)
Why you should invest:

Change is a mobile wallet with credit card AND a market place
Market Cap of ONLY 30=M USD, compared to competitors TENX and MONACO with marketcaps of 400M, easiest 10X moon mission.
Existing partnership with Kyber and ETHLend
Last week, it appeared on the cover of the leading business newspaper in Estonia (Aripaev)
Live and existing mobile wallet application
Management team are all CEOs of other successful businesses
One of the founder Artur Luhaääris the CEO & Co-Founder @ Smartly which is one of the current largest robo-advisory company in Singapore
CEO of DHL as an advisor
More exchange listings this week.
Confirmed that it will be listing on a top 10 exchange this month
Marketplace application to be released in Q1
Partnership with the Estonian government.
Awesome long term hold - change coin will distribute 88.33% of its revenues generated from Third-Party Service Providers monthly. Also, Change token will also distribute 0.5% of all payments volume to Change Coin Holders.

Currently available on bibox, Kucoin and Ed. Grab it before it hits other major exchanges tomorrow.

seems overbought at the moment.

sNOVIO

SNOV run up is ending soon. You'll get one more bump maybe and then it crashes. It's up so high a massive correction is coming. I'm selling at $0.25 and buying back on a crash.