Im planning on moving out of europe to cash out my cryptogains and live in another country...

Im planning on moving out of europe to cash out my cryptogains and live in another country. Lets say i have a million and i chose to go to the USA: will I have to pay normal taxes as if I earned money with a normal job ( up to 33% or so ) or is there another kind of tax that i have to pay?

>incomes over 130k are submitted to a 62% tax in france

Other urls found in this thread:

realized1031.com/capital-gains-tax-rate
discord
t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Google is your friend

move out of europe to go to the usa

lel

don't come here to America dumbass..why the fuck would you want to come here...serious question you will not it like it here

The United States is america is the greatest country in earth. Don’t listen to these idiots, probably all sand niggers anyway

Why would you want to go to that shithole?

read the greentext

im asking here cause i dont understand the new crypto tax or something actually. Does it replace income taxes?
What about other countries, such as Belgium? I know there was a thread about this but well: incomes over 30k are cut in half by their 50% tax. What about "crypto incomes" since there is no real regulation?

>not moving to japan
kys

just move to somewhere white like the mid west.

i am making a big assumption that you are also white because >France

In belgium you pay 33% and over 50% if you trade too much

nice larp. Literally nobody with a brain would move there in this current state it is.
> on the other hand, user can't figure out how to lower taxes in france. Maybe he should gtfo lol

GREENTEXT

im not that much into asian cultures. I have nothing against them tho

I am
France is already boring to death though, i better chose a lively place to live in

Too bad

Ive never had this much money before so no, i really dont know how to. Teach me

Give Denmark a try, still in Europe but it's got a 0% crypto tax AFAIK.
Also, dunno about the USA.

I live in Romania, and the tax is 10% on all incomes, and an additional 10% to healthcare if the yearly sum is over $5700, so 20%, which isn't too bad compared to other countries.

you wont like it in the usa if youre from france or italy... believe me.

also depending on where you live in the us, you pay state and federal tax, for example california has one of the highest in the country, prob about 50% or more.

you wuold end up living in a place where food sucks, savage niggers everyware, traffic.. etc while you could be living the good life in southern france or spain or italy....

really usa is overrated

>guns
>cheap gas
>hot negros

why not?

yes, denmark is a really nice place to live

or switzerland

In Poland you pay 18%

move honk gong

In Turkey you pay %0, recommend Izmir or Istanbul

The maximum tax bracket is still of 50% in denmark :/ pretty sure that crypto gains, even if they’re not taxed as such, are considered an income..? Am i wrong?

Im suddenly interested by romania

Id still like to give it a try.. but only if i can cash out without being raped to hell

Interested in these 3

It's 32%

It helps to think of the US as Europe and each state as different EU members, so blanket statements like that don't really work.

For example, CA will tax your long term holdings up to an additional 13.3% (in addition to the maximum 20% the feds take). Whereas Texas has much the same weather, fewer Democrats, more guns, and 0 additional tax (income or capital gains).

Check this shit out: realized1031.com/capital-gains-tax-rate

ok user. there are many ways, but through europe it's basically the same:

- Open up a company. Even a "individual enterprise" is ok, costs you nothing. Since all income in a "ind. ent." is company income, you can buy shit and through the year your income and investments add up to zero. So you pay zero taxes.

- Open up a foundation of trust. It's popular with the foreigners to move money into europe (they can't buy land here without us). It's like a company, but with tax benefits and whatnot.

Hire a professional tax accountant. Mine is a very old cool guy, costs me 100,- to 200,- per year, I do nothing.
There are many ways, these are the easiest ones.

user,
look at the facts, and think again. For example.
- In most european countries, you can buy a rifle without a license. Do our people shoot themselves constantly? No. Why you think is that?
- Is our police shooting people constantly? No.
- Does our food taste good without obese suger+salt+fat? Yes.

user, if you want poverty and slavery, please go to the US.
Hell, go there for a few months, i beg you! It's the kek!

not if you have you open business where you are a crypto trader

i'll save you the research.

go to Singapore. 0% tax on crypto and society is build for rich ppl. everyone drives lambos and all we ever do is eat, drink and fuck asian petites.

and what visa exactly are you gonna apply for? if it is the eb5, you have to have the million dollars so you would have cashed out already, but you no longer have a million dollars, so you don't apply for the investment visa anymore

yes i have dual citizenship eu usa, listen, you pay as much as in western eu unless you want to live in some flyover shit state. house property tax is very expensive depending on the state.

in eu you get healthcare with your50% tax, in the us you pay the same tax but no healthcare, plus youll have to pay property tax unless you plan on renting forever. the food sucks, youll never like it, americans have a different concept of quality.. most people are trash, dont understand art.
anyway do what you want...

go to portugal, no tax on cryptogains and nice weather

Join and win BIG weekly rewards up to 500$. Take part in pumps and instantly gain up to 40%,..

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

t dot me/joinchat/AAAAAEtKUe6oej1_qut--w

>is europe full of terror attacks, migrants, absurd taxes, nanny states, and overbearing government regulation
>yes

>- In most european countries, you can buy a rifle without a license. Do our people shoot themselves constantly? No. Why you think is that?
Kek no you can't, at least not in the civilized western one where you'd want to live.

>- Is our police shooting people constantly? No
Theirs isn't either

>- Does our food taste good without obese suger+salt+fat? Yes.
It's [Current Year] we're pretty fucking fat too.

Does slovenia have 0 crypto tax?

Is that your Porsche OP?

faglet detected, who hasn't lived in europe. can't bother.

in central european countries like germany and most others, you can buy rifles without a license.
The thing is, we don't have that stupid culture, where everyone needs a penis enlargement. So even our guys are many times surprised you don't need a license. For handguns you need to go through a day of training.

Ok i have a question
I open up a company i buy lets say a warehouse/house/car at the name of the company i dont need the company anymore so i declare the company has failed who keeps the assets ?

>in central european countries like germany and most others, you can buy rifles without a license.
No you can't, also

>we don't have a stupid culture
>90% americanized
you're a delusional retarded kraut who supports Merkel and the EU aren't you?

You will be sorely disappointed if you move to the USA. Rural places are nice with low taxes, but the healthcare is expensive as fuck.

If you like city life (contemporary art, young people, more jobs), US has like maybe 3 big-ish cities that are somewhat european quality, the rest are filled with minorities (60%+ nonwhite).

USA is great for dramatic nature though, best reason to move here.

Then it's 19%, but that only applies to profits made after starting a company.
The government will also audit you and is likely to find something wrong, not worth it.
Poland has one of the worst tax systems in the world. Romania or Germany is way better.

certain assets you often need to split into multiple years (like car = 3 years, then it's yours).
So you can only deduct 33% in one year of your car or building for example, until you're done.

It depends on the type of company and your country / laws.
I would really recommend to get a tax accountant, they really keep everything confidential and are getting more out of your money then you'll ever do on your own.

Back to your question:
If you have a "personal enterprise", the lowest legal form, you will never declare bancrupcy, as this would mean you are privatly bancrupt yourself. It's not like a foundation, which is an entity on it's own.
If you have a "limited" or a "real" company, and it's going bancrupt, all assets are sold to the highest bidder.
You could also wait a few years and - as a company - sell those assets to you as a person for cheap.

There are many ways user, and the pros can help you big time. Don't be afraid :) Just make a call and go for a talk, you'll learn a LOT

Can't you just avoid paying that tax? Use one of those services that give you an account with a bank card that can be topped up with crypto. Then just cash out on your nearest ATM every once in a while. That's how I'm gonna pay out if I make big enough profits.

What kind of tree is that?

The United States will be Islamic in 30 years do not come here I'm trying to leave

oooh shit, yeah. I am not from germany, but central europe. And they DO need a license.
We don't ... funny.
Guess they are afraid of them fascists xD

Sorry, I knew about few countries, but the laws are quite different,,, stuck up germany.

Well, at least it's a good life without the fear of being gunned down.

Thanks you're the real mvp i live in italy btw

I thought so first because of the photo :D

Be careful user :S the mafia is alive. Check your tax accountant very very carefully, if you live in the south. (Better get one from up there).

>will I have to pay normal taxes as if I earned money with a normal job ( up to 33% or so )
You know Warren Buffett is in a lower tax bracket than his secretary for a reason, right?

It's an oak. I think it's the kind they make cork from, not sure.

T'es con? T'as le Luxembourg juste à côté de toi...

Thats funny I really want to move from the US to Europe but unfortunately countries in Europe dont give permission to move to their country just because you have money. No they only give you residence permission if either you have brown/black skin and be completely impoverished without a penny to your name and will suck off the welfare state forever, or you are a literal 1% UHNW, only a million is definitely not enough. Over the years I have been wanting to move to Europe and Ive been seeing that over time it only gets much worse they keep raising the bar making the barrier to entry higher and higher and higher because people are getting pissed of at so many foreigners moving there, mainly backlash against refugees but also against the other eastern Euro EU states like Bulgaria, Romania, etc, and they keep getting more and more adamant about "fuck off we're full".