Broke through a sell wall. New ATH. Trending. Get in or hate money

Broke through a sell wall. New ATH. Trending. Get in or hate money.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7ojjb9/reposting_my_writeup_again_as_promised_in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's adorable that you think it's going to break through the next two walls today.

Yeah I think this is poised to breakout today as well.

bro, this thing has been knocking down walls left and right. 30k sats at least today guaranteed.

It's so adorable that you can use irony

It doesn't have the buy pressure to hit 30K today. A wall a day is fine though. Nothing wrong with that so long as the momentum keeps up.

thats wishful thinking, these walls will not come down until something MAJOR is announced, and whoever is pulling this manipulation decides it can happen - this coin will stagnate until the next news comes

what if i tell u the next news are coming today

There's still 5.5M USD worth of walls up.

Excelent time to day trade

Lmao WALTONKEK. Nice C O P E

I have 65K Vet and I've been holding since early-mid December. I've been watching these walls for a while now. Unless new drops we aren't getting through two more.

I would be surprised! pleasantly surprised! especially considering its midnight on a Sunday in Shanghai ...

On Binance right now

eth pairing getting abit spanked last 16 hrs

Nice trips.

Typically news comes out around 9 or 10PM Shanghai time. Once it's past that we almost certainly aren't getting news.

> buying a literal scam coin
You guys have said you have "broken the sell walls" everyday this week. Still no break out

Worse than linkies. Enjoy getting dumped on by vechain staff. That's whos selling those walls

it will within 24 hours, then news will send it flying.

KANKER SELL WALLS

I love the fud around this coin.
The 2 biggest partnerships in the whole crypto space. PwC even had a presentation about vechain, and they think that someone may believe they are scamming.

Your tears are delicious, waltoncuck

It's not to late to sell your wtc and buy ven.

These walls are making me FUD. Volume is dying because of them

wtf is with this sell wall really????!!!

fucking whales keeping the price down so they can accumulate or what?

am i retarded...am i missing something?

There is almost certainly no news coming out today. Within 24 hours I don't know but you are basically just saying there might be news tomorrow.

do you know something we dont know?

no, not really, cola kid is the insider.
I am just hoping for news tommorow.
But normally they have news every 2-3 days.

I just want to finally break 200k dollars

TELL ME MORE

They are quite relentless. 6 and a half million USD wall between 28K and 30K. They Reaaaally don't want it going up.

I'm really convinced it is VeChain at this point trying to prevent it from looking like a PnD.

WARNING !! WHALES ARE TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE PRICE, NORMIE HODLERS DW, DONT PANIC SELL THIS WILL RISE TO FUCKING PLUTO IN 6 MONTHS !! WARNING

Give me a reason not to put the rest of my btc in this

ye ETH going up at almost the same pace as VEN; really hard for me to set my stop limit without risking anything because I'm only in VEN to increase my ETH stack

>You guys have said you have "broken the sell walls" everyday this week. Still no break out

It's literally up 100% this week brainlet.

if you want to stay poor you could get some WTC.

What is funny is every time someone has said the sell wall was broken they were telling the truth. There are just an infinite number of them every 500 Sats.

80 btc every 1% it gains. And it still doubled this week.
Crazy

anyone think waltoncucks are doing this?

Convince me of moving my DBC to VET (formerly VEN)

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7ojjb9/reposting_my_writeup_again_as_promised_in/

A bit of reading, but worth it. You will go all in after that.