Have over 60k in crypto

>have over 60k in crypto
>still ask mom and dad for allowance(they dont know about my crypto gains)
anyone else here doing this

I mean keep doing your hustle, but remember you are a piece of shit unless your family is majorly well off.

>not going on government welfare and foodstamps too

Milk it OP

You have to be 18 to post here. Enjoy your ban.

>have 180k in my portfolio
>still asked my parents for 500 bucks as a christmas gift
>they actually gave me the money

mfw

No because I'm not a degenerate.

>over 100k net worth
>still get AUD$530 from the government every 2 weeks

you are a fucking turbo autist. I feel sorry for your parents.

wow nice words, would have never tought to read somelike this on here props

>300k
>make my little brother pay me $5 if he wants to come in my room and hang out with me and my friends when we play vidya

God you’re a faggot, pajeet

Top jew

You are a fucking jerk, don't do this to your looser brother. You disgust me, he's probably one of us.

Enjoy being fucked for fraud if you ever cash out to IRL money

user

nice dude sounds comfy

>$500k worth in crypto
>collecting my unemployment for the 9th month in a row
>living with parents at 29
>dad buys McDonalds every day for me

If you're a POS person.
>literally feed you
>cloth you
>home you
>buy you toys
>take you places
>pay for literally everything you have in life
>they probably struggle to make a living
>you still take advantage of them
You're a pretty shitty person DESU. When I made some money I bought my mom a car.

Sounds comfy af. Do something nice for your parents though.

I've been hiding my gains from my parents for the longest time.

I have about $150k, which in my country is enough to retire, but I still let them do all the shopping and ask them to buy me games even though they're working on minimum wage

Fuck em, I'll just wait until they die without having anyone leech off my hard earned money

Enjoy the long dick of the government fucking you when you cash out.
How fucking dumb are you people?

Cold. I'm an older brother too

U MAD?

>t. nocoiner

>doesnt have to file taxes

0% capital gains tax awww sorry sweetie

Is this a larp? How did you hard earn your degenerate meme money? Did you suck cock for your initial investment?

>I have all these gains, but cannot cashout the thread.

You're such a piece of shit lol I'd be buying my family nice things at this point and doing fun shit, what the fuck are you doing.

You just want to hoard invisible money your whole life?

This is why crypto sucks compared to its potential it's full of fucking unimaginative loser basement dwellers.

Is this it? Is this the real NEET dream we have been waiting for? Only thing is I would have at least a 1 mil portfolio but other than that this is my dream life. I fucking envy you user

Holy shit. Everyone here is rich? Worth $9000 here. But I make around $500 a month in this thir world country. Maybe I will just all-in UFR.

That us so fucking rude

Anyone who started before June should have at least 50-100k by now so some of us are kind of rich, but not really there yet. However there are a few individuals who actually have 1 million already and are just waiting to get 10 million. Those are the chads. NEETs will probably end up millionaires and chads will become trillionaires from crypto guaranteed in a few years.

Wrong, he simply has to get a job and then cash out a few months later

This whole thread is disgusting. You all disgust me. Fucking leeches on society.

BTW, how do you guys find capital for the initial investiment? Or do you literally entered the market years ago?

>spends last 50 years being told white people are the problem
>white people start causing problems
Ya, were really fucked up :^)

Dumbass, we are making more money than boomers could earn in their entire lifetime in just one year (or in some cases, even less). I don't even blame people for doing this shit because boomer parents are fucking shitheads who never intended for us to succeed and left us with nothing. Government is even worse and is providing nothing but shit for our taxes and importing foreigners to drive our wages down. So what's even the point of working or doing anything but making money this way at this point?

fuck off then, you arent welcome. Try reddit.com

>Just made 30k in less than a week
>Yes I know how to cash out.
>mother is concerned that I don't have a job
>She doesn't take my gains seriously.

Do you personally think that there is chance for one to become rich at this point? The total market cap is at almost 1 trillion. I don't think that there is so much potential for grow yet. What will probably happen is that some coins will fall while others will continue to be created and explode in value. So you can still make money but with risk of losing it. Maybe the way at this point is to continue finding new opportunities such as UFR and LINK. But it is mathematically impossible for everyone to make money. At some point those millionaires will start to cash out.

Just say you bought the coins and forgot about them....

>no commercial buy-in yet STILL

FUD

That's the way crypto has always been with or without the high market cap.

Sort of. I'm still a university student so Mum and Dad assume I'm poor as shit and occasionally throw me a bit of cash for bills and stuff. I've never asked them for money but they still give me it and even when I tell them I don't need it they just think I'm trying to be polite.

Can't tell them about the crypto though, the one time I mentioned bitcoin at the beginning of last year they were very disapproving and just see it as gambling.

I should probably make a note of how much they've given to me and then give it back when I graduate or something. Or just turbo-jew it and use it to buy more crypto, whatev.

But there were always losing alt coins

She will once you hit six figures. My parents didn't give a shit until I had about that much, and even then they still told me not to quit my shitty job at a warehouse.

>Leeches off his parents who are working hard on minimum wage
>Complains that he doesn't want his parents leeching off him

I still think we're a year or two away from that. I'm personally at 200k and all I really need is to 10x my money and I will cash out some for a cheap house but not much other than that. However, I don't think everyone will cash out like you think. This is because many coins are setting out to be payment platforms or are paying dividends so selling them would be foolish when you can get passive income by holding them.

I probably won't say anything until I hit the 500k mark.

I have 330k in crypto and still get pocket money.

this. Wait until exchanges start allowing new applications again. You'll see an influx of money and every normie, especially in America, will be "mortgaging their houses" on every

Do you mean that companies haven't started to buy crypto? I am not sure if this will happpen any time soon. The tendency is for governments to make crypto illegal, no the other way I think.

Op isn’t under 18 lol he’s like 50

they don't accept crypto

they dont make start-ups in crypto (save a few outliers like shipchain or BAT)

>almost $200k in crypto
>still on government allowance
>still get allowance from mommy and daddy

filthy taxpayers dont know what they are funding nor do they know what heavenly life they are missing out on
i watch anime and read manga or doujins almost every day whenever i want and make good gains with crypto off of which i will live freely by 2020 never having paid tax a single time in my life
enjoy your exit scam normie and wagie scum you deserve it

LOL.
You are a model Veeky Forumsraeli.
Good thread.

What little money I get from my parents I put in crypto and they are intrigued by it so they don't mind. Cant wait to tell them I have 6 figures In a couple months and im moving to Thailand for ladyboys.

The crypto market only just passed 800b today. Apple's market cap alone is now 900b.

So we still got a fuck load of catching up considering we are trying to become a currency or stock market equivalent.

That said if you are expecting to become rich by holding BTC like normies do then you deserve to be punished.

The only thing to fear is getting crypto banned. In terms of gainz, we are still lagging behind.

consider the derivatives market which is estimated to be about $1.2 quadrillion marketcap
crypto wont crash before maybe a hundred trillion marketcap

>Using $100k for ladyboys

Never change biz

What do you think is the limit of crypto? 10T? 50T?

Def of that cuck bird

It's technically unlimited since technically money is unlimited. We're currently watching a full scale assault on gold and gov't backed currency

We are way over a limit, shit will burst after new money stops flowing in

Started with 1200 usd back in august.

Get on my level

I tried explaining the whole thing to my mother. Bless her gentle heart for she would never badmouth my passions, but it's clear she believes it's just funny money. Gave me a thousand bucks for Christmas. Thanks Mom.

They're beyond retarded and dumb, but in this day and age it works. Sorry you fell for the 'work hard and you can achieve anything' meme

holy shit. how did you do that?

holy fuck, I'd be a fucking billionaire

by not being a fucking moron.

if you play your cards right
blockchain will not be the thing forever, h*******s will most likely be the replacement in a few years

Also here is some other info.

Btc has 34% of market cap
Eth has 13% of market cap
Ripple has 15% of market cap

These 3 coins are worth 62% of crypto market. If we want to reach even just 10T then all these coins must 10x. The actual alt market outside these 3 is like only 300B.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap

Why is my coinable verification taking so fucking long after using my webcam to show them a picture of my drivers license? God damnit I'm trying to by cryptos tomorrow.