This website is unresponsive now. This either means my COSS investments are fucked...

This website is unresponsive now. This either means my COSS investments are fucked, or that there is a huge demand for it today

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/X22CK1P8I7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cosscoin went from 50% to 90% whille waiting for my LTC deposit to appear fuck this

Demand is too damn high

Popularity literally exploded overnight and volumes are 5-6x what they were a few days ago. The service is struggling to keep up right now.

This shit is finally getting the traction it deserves. This is going to $5 by next weekend.

Kucoin wannabe no thanks.

COSS crashing when?

Only reason why people are buying this piece of shit exchange coin is because of KuCoin FOMO

SHIT TIER exchange. Not to mention all the shills on Veeky Forums

Love the FUD on this coin. Made me buy in three weeks ago.

This company has executed on so much of their roadmap its fucking silly. When you compare this with the output of most coins. They have proven they are here to stay.

By the time this really does become /biz's exchange, you would have missed out on that extra zero in your gains.

Nothing but good things for COSS holders in 2018

You are obviously a retard. If the exchange was as fully developed as other non-shit-tier exchanges, this coin would be trading for $5+.

KuCoin wannabe with:
Permanent 50% share
ICO platform
FIAT gateway
Merchant Gateway (more than 200 merchants currently)
17x lower marketcap, 10x cheaper coin
NO API (yes this means NO BOTS CURRENTLY USING THE EXCHANGE) volume is 100% humans.

When this shit gets bots and USD pairs, its $50 a pop.

epic shill bro xDDDD

> If the exchange was as fully developed as other non-shit-tier exchanges

How about trying to make it actually function as an exchange? It's down like 15 days out of 30.

And the website is still only in beta

sso.coss.io/api/invite/X22CK1P8I7

I hope it gets better. At this point I'd be happy with a x2.

Right, that is the goal. And the coin in a big way is connected to the success of the exchange. Kucoin and BNB are both ~20 dollars a coin. This coin isn't even 2 dollars yet. When all you are wanting to see happens, the price will be comparable to the other like-exchanges.

Loosing my motivation to explain this holding. Good luck everyone

You have to be a real buffoon to not see the writing on the wall when it comes to the "problem" of exchange being down from massive demand.

That is a positive, not a negative. Just like when XRB had its short dump at $1.34 because of the "problem" of demand being too high that it crashed exchanges.

If you don't see the writing on the wall for this coin, I have no sympathy for you.

This is only the start too. It has been said before how serious they are with compliance. These fiat pairs are going to drive this price straight out of the mesosphere you fucks.

If you only care about how this product works before you buy in, go check the rest of your portfolio's product's functionality to make sure as well.

We just passed 10M daily volume. COSS was creaking under 2Mdv a week ago, before it crashed and they upgraded the backend. Considering this is still in beta and they haven't released the upgraded engine yet, I'm pleasantly surprised with how well it's doing.

This week's payout is gonna be sweet.

good payout, good progress (ahead of their projections).

These payouts are going to get epic next month

Site sucks because it just launched.

Where were you idiots when Kucoin was 50m mcap?

LMAO this is a 20x at least, as the dividend structure is better than kucoin.

20x would put it around where KCS and BNB are, good assumption. The dividend program gives it an edge, so I think COSS will be higher than those because of this, when the fiat pairs and payment gateways are introduced, literally anyone who bought in this early will be rich