If you don't buy TAU now you are literally retarded

Get in before it hits 1$ ..jesus

Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market/eth/tau
etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
steemit.com/etherdelta/@whatstrue/etherdelta-hacked-how-to-manually-recover-your-ether-and-erc20-tokens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not even on CMC yet, $10 by EOM

It’s already over a dollar are you crazy

how the fuck do I buy this shit

not on idex..

idex.market/eth/tau

Deposit ETH - buy TAU

Get the fuck in etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

How much is it

about 0.00055000 ETH -> ~50-60cent

Gotcha

Should I sell my ENG to get into TAU? Enigma has potential but is consolidating now

I hold ENG myself aswell.. How about you split?

not even considering selling until this hits binance

Why the hell is my etherdelta deposit not showing up?

Adress matches, it shows up on etherscan.

For those who are thinking "Why would I buy this, why is this different then some other shitcoin?"

Lamden Tau - Providing simple blockchain development tools for enterprises. Think software development kits for blockchain. An application that has major potential for adoption.

Amazing whitepaper. Very innovative and competitive tech. Working prototype. 10k TX/sec. So it has both utility and can function as a coin.

Almost 50% of coins were burned. Circulating supply roughly 150m coins.

Stupid low market cap. Easy 10-20x coin from here to reach the market value of the bottom chains in this niche (which is a very conservative estimate). But this could continue to become the next ARK or ICX.

They are also adding 5 new devs and a project manager who will be spotlighted to the public this month.

A complete website redesign and increased marketing and community outreach this month.

Cryptopia listing tomorrow is likely, but for now check etherdelta or idex.

I can’t fucking spoon feed you anymore than this. Be sorry you didn’t get the 4x ICO price and move on, or forever regret not getting in on the ground floor.

Btw idex is roughly 9000 faster and more responsive than etherdelta. Still if you're using ED or IDEX you should use atleast 30-40 gwei for your transaction to be picked up in a reasonable amount of time

STOP FUCKING STOP MAKING THREADS IM NOT DONE CASHING OUT MY SHITCOINS AND ACCUMULATING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Use 41 gas if using ED

>tfw 156 TAU

comfy hold

i got in at ico and sent to my MEW address. how do i view my TAU balance? i lost the token contract address and decimals number.

Contract: 0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501
Ticker: TAU
18 decimals

ethplorer

god bless you

This.

>no mention of the team made up of recent college grads with no connection or experience

Honestly does anyone know why I can't see my funds on ED?

ED is lagging HARD. Use IDEX. Prices are different because nobody can move money on ED.

idex.market/eth/tau

Quick rundown?

>Advisors from VIsa and VW not good enough?
Dude, these guys have passion and they're total bros. I had chats with them, some of them have been on biz.

These arent chinks or russians that have come from nowhere. Good old fashioned /b/ros.

Too bad I already fucked up and sent to ED.

steemit.com/etherdelta/@whatstrue/etherdelta-hacked-how-to-manually-recover-your-ether-and-erc20-tokens

If you can stomach the process.

it's ~ .5 usd atm

Lmao excellent shilling. Good enough to fool people who don't dig deeper.

The developers are absolute fucking morons.

Anyone know the price of TAU during the ICO? I put something between 1 and 1.5k Eth in and got about 11k TAU but I didn't write it down.

>75m cap

~10 cents

No need for that much hassle even, can just go to send ether and put my private key in and send away.

Wouldn't have thought about this myself though so thanks.

looks Jewy to me

And the developer of etherum was a 21 year old pedophile. Who gives a fuck about the devs this shit is going to saturn

Lambon morelike

This.

>They are also adding 5 new devs and a project manager who will be spotlighted to the public this month.
Comforting if true. Got any sauce with that?

Have you even met them or spoken to them? They're lads and they're extremely knowledgeble.

Guys if you have doubts, join the discord and talk to em: discord gg TNTMjg3

That's not a good comparison vitalik is a fucking genius. These guys are not. Just watch their youtube videos.

*unloads TAU bags*

CEO's github is quite active, unlike the one of a certain psychology grad

someones salty he missed the ICO.

Philosophy and let me know one of these guys are on stage with vitalik.

Dude, stop shilling! I'm still waiting on my bank to transfer the money.

Stop fucking shilling this coin! Just wait a week!

Dude, hurry.

Baseline is clearly set at 0.0005.

We're not going far below it going forward. New baseline will be set soon. Don't wait too long..

I heard this one on telegram.

Any info on proper exchange listings?

Cryptopia ETA is 2 weeks.
Heard whispers about Binance talks.

After todays volume and trading, I reckon we might see big exchanges sooner rather than later.

What exchanges is it on now?

idex.market/eth/tau

This is a new decentralised exchange which isn't aids like EtherDelta.