Recovers a little

>recovers a little
>crashes again
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

whales.jpg

>worthless shitcoin is dumped by pajeet investors
wow

>Just bought back in after selling at 6k
You guys need to look closer....
has retraced 50% already from last run, found support on 200 hour MA, consolidating.
Has historically held up well against BTC runs. RSI healthy, MACD has stabilized. Bottom has been found.
Before you call me a TA fag, TA is what told me to sell at 6k.

>ignorant
You aren't paying attention if you think this is a shitcoin

>be me
>bought xlm at 1835 sats
>wake up one day, lumens at 6500 sats
>so happy, i am in on lumens, got $125k
>Now have $89k

>Be yesterda
>For a moment i thought about jumping to ICON and leave XLM for ever
>Did not
>Would now have $145k in ICON instead of $89k in XLM

I am still way ahead, like 2.5x ahead in XLM, but man fuck these retarded whales, i wish exchanges would at least create some kind of policy against them, look at Bittrex, they did it. And it worked, but Binance whales are keeping the entire price so low.

Dude get used to it. You will miss moon missions. Hindsight is 20/20. you made the best decision you could at the time with the information you had. ICX could crash and you would wish you stayed in XLM... you never know.
You are ahead which is all that matters

HEY, STELLAR!

STELLAAAAR!

Been holding for like 10 days 2600 sats. Next time this touches 70 cents im fucking out. Fuck this coin

Cool man, I'll wave at you from the moon, but you probably will need a telescope to see me

Ether keeps mooning. It cant go on forever. Alts are going to strike back.

I thought about selling at $6k like you did, but i waw previously burned that way by losing potential gains and decided not to and just hold into a project i believed in.

It is sad to know i would have $200k now if i had followed what i thought about doing.

I never took whales accumulating when i thought about holding, i mean, you are right i should be happy that i am way ahead, but it was so obvious this was going to happen and am also in on this to buy a house at $500k, i dont want to screw up.

it is preparing for the takeoff

>bought at 4298
>am nervous it wont recover

Look at Bittrex

>all these day-traders getting gored
>been hodling since $0.03
I love this coin.

this guy fucks

This.

>crashes
Brainlets

> be wise
> see future

well that gives me a little hope user

I just am not confident this can moon soon but what do I know, I'm going to hold

LOL the guidelines should have been your red flag

don't want reverse racism? guess ill reverse hold lmfao

eth is gonna correct, right?

Just remember the fundamentals of Stellar. Remember why you bought it in the first place.

Very soon. People are making euphoric threads about it now. Which means its going to crash soon.

> be you
> put politics before gains
> literally hates money

fairx baby

There are almost no coins that won’t recover, especially coins like Stellar. If this coin doesn’t make it I will shoot my left nut.

what should i put my buy orders at?
been buying the dips and selling the tops, dont know if we are going back to 3500 or 3900 is now the min. Btc looks like it wont be moving for a while.

FUCK THIS STUPID COIN FUCK FUCK FUCK I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT RIPPLE INSTEAD

It is only low because whales are supressing price, and they are doing it easier on binance because withdrawals are suspended while they upgrade their XLM wallets.

Bittrex has been hovering 4600 sats sincr yesterday, even when Binance XLM crashed Bittrex was holding quite well.

XLM was going past 5000 sats yesterday easily before whales again began placing giant walls at 4900 sats and then moved them lower and lower. This is both bimance withdrawals being suspended and whales bringing price down.

If withdrawals werent suspended nor whales were there, it would be over 5500 sats now, easily, or way more.

This. I don’t care who makes me rich as long as it happens.

Not him, and still holding some of these shitcoins, but there's so much other ways to make money in this market, and let's face it, currently, this is not exactly a great investment.

Sorry user, meant this one^

Same @0.04 my only regret is not risking more of my savings. Tried trading for a few days after it went to .20 with 25% but i just don't have the time and my government is gonna tax 33% on profit trading so i put the 25% into FUN @0.045. Put it all in cold storage and feeling pretty comfy now.

underrated

1. instnat
2. almost fee less
3. fork of ripple jew coin
4. non profit
5. scale a ble
6. ico capable
7. kin coin is moving over to stellar hint hint

if you think a decentralized instant and feeless currency like stellar (with a rocket ship logo mind you) isnt going to take off even higher your a fucking retard and neeed to remember to take ur medicine.